Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 18396
-
11-08-22 19:21 #10581Senior Member

Posts: 138Couple of months back, she accepted 4 x and would come from Frederick to Loudoun county.
Originally Posted by IronMan40
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 19:18 #10580Senior Member

Posts: 138Here's the link.
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-d7fecb906415
-
11-08-22 19:13 #10579Regular Member

Posts: 5Morgan S.
Pretty excited to find this forum, been on seeking for years but never knew of an outlet to discuss this hobby.
Originally Posted by IronMan40
[View Original Post]
Met with this one a few times. I had her come directly to my place for $500 first time meeting and never met her for "dinner & drinks," we did ketamine and smoked weed for about 2 hours and then I fucked her with a condom on. She struggled to take it but was committed to finishing the deed. It was hot in the moment but realized afterwards that she just wanted to take the nut so she could leave essentially. She had a very fun / crazy "I'm going to move to Cali and be famous! Attitude, but very immature. Very sexy body and amazing ass, almost no titties, and the tiniest little stomach she was very self-conscious about. The next time I saw her the condom broke and I creampied her each time from then on.
Feel free to ask in DM for her public instagram or some personal pics she shared. I was actually going to meet with her tonight but just cancelled on her a few minutes ago. She's lost the "innocent girl next door" personality and becoming an escort essentially. Not as cute or fun of an energy for my taste. I said from now on we will have sex more than once if we are spending time together and that it will feel less transactional, to which she replied "$600."
I don't mind the $600, but the curt transactional attitude killed my boner.
-
11-08-22 19:11 #10578Senior Member

Posts: 138Met her. She is a dance and yoga instructor. Has been reviewed here few times.
Originally Posted by HossCartright
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 15:51 #10577Senior Member

Posts: 468Gifts before the meet
Seeing this more and more. Ran into two profiles recently that refused to meet until I bought something off their seeking wishlist. Also heard via DM from other mongers that at least one lady is now making it a requirement to have something bought off her wishlist before she will meet up.
In todays market I normally would’ve passed, but the private pics made the little head take control. Ended up buying the least expensive gifts I could find on the wishlist and low and behold it turns out they are legit and fun to play with. Both are relatively new and still active on the site so won't be sharing more details yet, but found it odd that girls are now using the seeking or Amazon wishlist more and more.
Originally Posted by HossCartright
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 14:14 #10576Senior Member

Posts: 73Can't DM
Your box is full. I tried to DM you.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 13:03 #10575Regular Member

Posts: 24Mj
Wants 4 $$ in advance of M&G to prove legit. Hard pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-33b68ac87d85
-
11-08-22 12:46 #10574Senior Member

Posts: 287LeahCC
This is a bit of a blast from the past but did anyone ever meet LeahCC? Cute blonde, DC area, no longer on SA. If anyone remembers her, met her or has any information about her, hit me up on DM please!
-
11-08-22 12:01 #10573Senior Member

Posts: 108I use the Hyatt near me. They key in on any details, phone, emails, name. If you use cc they will match your name to your rewards. They have done it a few times for me.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
I ask the SB to wait in the lobbed and take care of everything. Although it was pointed out with Day use 50% of the time the staff has no clue on the on the handle the reservation.
-
11-08-22 11:34 #10572Regular Member

Posts: 24El
Seemed nice but virtual only.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-5c2c722f1880
-
11-08-22 11:18 #10571Regular Member

Posts: 24Vanessa
Very sweet and nice girl. Server in DC. May be a little high volume, but very fun. She prefers women and has a Profile with another girl. Wants gifts, dinner before but DTF. Asking 5 $$ YMMV, but 3 $$ is doable. She needs the cash.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-5c2c722f1880
-
11-08-22 10:59 #10570Senior Member

Posts: 1041How do you earn reward points with Dayuse? I don't see an option to enter your reward membership on Dayuse.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
Do you show the hotel clerk your reward membership I'd during check in?
-
11-08-22 08:22 #10569Senior Member

Posts: 363She's unlikely to meet anyone
Was texting with her several weeks back, don't remember if we talked money, that's not first thing I usually talk or something that I will lead them into. She appeared to have bought in to the approach, from her responses it was similar to those who I had actually met, agreed on a day then went silent when the time came. I see her online all the time, which is an indication these profiles are not interested in meeting anyone, they're just finding out what this is all about and perhaps waiting for some guy who'll pay $$$ just for meeting / dining, there are some simps like that there.
Originally Posted by IronMan40
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 07:46 #10568Senior Member

Posts: 276This is consistent with my experience. Stay away folks. Glad to know it wasn't just me.
Originally Posted by HossCartright
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 22:43 #10567Senior Member

Posts: 1026Lmao, must be pretty desperate to get thrown such an insulting offer and still want to talk LOL.
Originally Posted by SlapHappy123
[View Original Post]
The one with the black shirt looks like she as floppy tits.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




