Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 33443
-
11-09-22 02:17 #25373Senior Member

Posts: 131News to me
I'll need to do the same as I was setting up time with her this week for the duo she was doing with a friend. This was as late as this afternoon. She's either gone completely utr or is fully out of the game at this point.
Originally Posted by BigBibble
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 00:30 #25372Senior Member

Posts: 95Raylee Unconfirmed
Gents, I'm not in the game and happily married now but I keep tabs out of interest in what's new.
Anyway I believe that Raylee is out the game now. Twitter and Tryst are gone. I'll see if I can confirm.
-
11-08-22 19:48 #25371Senior Member

Posts: 144I stand corrected
Rosalie is Addie. In the pics I have of her she has it same tattoo. They are the same person. And yes her pussy looks like a butterfly.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 14:54 #25370Senior Member

Posts: 113Tiff
It seems from recent reports she is not consistent with pricing or verification.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 14:52 #25369Senior Member

Posts: 113Tiff
No I did not do video verification only used references.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 14:39 #25368Senior Member

Posts: 539Tiff
Hey friend, did you have to do a video verification?
Originally Posted by Long8
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 12:09 #25367Senior Member

Posts: 537Is that opinion or fact?
I'm actually very interested in this one but not at the price mentioned.
Originally Posted by GinCincy
[View Original Post]
Any greater details on location, process, anything would be appreciated either here or PM.
-
11-08-22 09:42 #25366Senior Member

Posts: 113Tiff
Visited her couple weeks ago, attractive and open menu does try to upcharge a lot. Would not see her regularly but worth that visit.
Originally Posted by Ninja0805
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 09:33 #25365Senior Member

Posts: 89Rosalie is Addie
Theres no debate here. Rosalie is Addie. Like I wouldn't know the difference after 5 visits to my house. Check the labia and let me know. It's a monarch butterfly.
Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 08:59 #25364Senior Member

Posts: 578I'm pretty sure she's Addie
I did ask her once in her Rosalie mode. She didn't respond to that, and all that went south when I wouldn't do whatever lame verification she was running. I do know that Addie continued to work UTR out of the Beechmont notels after she was advertising, because I saw her there not so long ago. There is zero chance that there are two sub 5-foot providers working the Amelia area for years on end who look exactly the same but have different names. She at some point ran out of regular UTR supporters and had to shift to overpriced hookups on Tryst, I'm sure.
Originally Posted by TitManToo
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 08:04 #25363Senior Member

Posts: 144Not Addie
I have pics and video of Addie. This is not her. They could be sisters however.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 22:34 #25362Senior Member

Posts: 88Been there done that.
Overpriced. She'll go half.
Originally Posted by Ninja0805
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 18:05 #25361Senior Member

Posts: 110Tiff. Anyone actually met her?
I texted Tiff for her availability and her rate this morning.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5132500332
There are several reviews on EB but I am not sure if I should believe them.
She quickly responded 300/350/400, which sounds expensive. Then she texted VideoChat is a must to verify new clients. I did not move forward from there. Does anyone actually met her? I do not understand why she insists on VideoChat for verification. I would not give any personal information to any providers, including pics or video. Please advise. Thanks.
-
11-07-22 13:28 #25360Banned asshole

Posts: 704I just can't bring myself to pay $400 fuck someone. To me that's absolutely insane.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
But to each their own!
-
11-07-22 13:09 #25359Senior Member

Posts: 28I was the one who posted it. The review was VERY real. But I needed one to get back on after taking a long break from the site. Yes I agree her older pics where she was thinner are crazy hot but I just don't see how an experience with her could have been any better. 99% Of today's providers could learn allot from her.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




