Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 920 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 13798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8323
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGoodfella  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, this ad always has their real pictures. The adult search ad never changes the pics and they are of someone else. That is Mona for sure in the link as I have seen her multiple times. She is a bit of a butterface, but the butter is pretty decent. I also heard from another monger that she is north of 60, which blew me away. I would've given her mid 40's or so. I definitely didn't think I was fucking a granny at the time. To be honest, it won't stop me from seeing her again now that she is back. She can be a pretty fun time.
    Does she do BBBJ?

  2. #8322

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Go to "Contact / RSVP" and fill it out completely. I suggest even filling out the lady requests though you probably won't get approved while current ladies are there. Put in comments what agencies you are approved at with a link and a text number.
    Thanks I will do that. Appreciate the advice!

  3. #8321

    KP Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    I know it is very hard to get verified with KP, but I would like to try. When I go to their website, I only see a screen for booking a girl. No screen for verification that I can see. Can anyone tell me how you go about giving them your info for screening? Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

    Stay safe!
    Go to "Contact / RSVP" and fill it out completely. I suggest even filling out the lady requests though you probably won't get approved while current ladies are there. Put in comments what agencies you are approved at with a link and a text number.

  4. #8320

    Website

    Does HKPD have a website? How do you find safe legit apartment girls?

  5. #8319

    KP verification

    I know it is very hard to get verified with KP, but I would like to try. When I go to their website, I only see a screen for booking a girl. No screen for verification that I can see. Can anyone tell me how you go about giving them your info for screening? Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

    Stay safe!

  6. #8318
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewBrees  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to uncharged for 2nd cup. She was good looking, but others provided better overall experience as well.
    Would you say Yura is better looking than the other two? The 2nd cup thing doesn't bother me.

  7. #8317

    Yura

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo  [View Original Post]
    Could you give a little color about your experience. Curious about why Yura is at the bottom. TIA.
    Wanted to uncharged for 2nd cup. She was good looking, but others provided better overall experience as well.

  8. #8316

    KP rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewBrees  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. Seen the 3 new KP girls. Here are my rankings. YMMV.

    1. Candy.

    2. Taylor.

    3. Yura.
    Could you give a little color about your experience. Curious about why Yura is at the bottom. TIA.

  9. #8315

    KP Lineup

    Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. Seen the 3 new KP girls. Here are my rankings. YMMV.

    1. Candy.

    2. Taylor.

    3. Yura.

  10. #8314

    Yura

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Yura at KP? I might TOFTT if I can schedule it.
    Me too! Sent handler the application but haven't heard back. Do a TER search on her VA. Profile:https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lizzie and reviews are all very good.

    Hopefully I'll get accepted as I would rather do a MSOG and DFK with these girls coming through Oak Brook every other week, as opposed to the $130 ladies at the DG apt for $130/160 every week.

    Do referrals help at KP?

  11. #8313

    Yura at KP

    Anyone seen Yura at KP? I might TOFTT if I can schedule it.

  12. #8312
    Quote Originally Posted by Object00  [View Original Post]
    Those are not her pictures. But I managed to google search other ads from the same agency.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/chicago...3aac409aa3f20f
    Yeah, this ad always has their real pictures. The adult search ad never changes the pics and they are of someone else. That is Mona for sure in the link as I have seen her multiple times. She is a bit of a butterface, but the butter is pretty decent. I also heard from another monger that she is north of 60, which blew me away. I would've given her mid 40's or so. I definitely didn't think I was fucking a granny at the time. To be honest, it won't stop me from seeing her again now that she is back. She can be a pretty fun time.

  13. #8311
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on getting in there? I've called and texted many times from different numbers for their Lisle location.
    I had experienced the same thing at the beginning, I was just persistent until the booker answered.

  14. #8310

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Rarely are K girls in the US in their 20's and they usually don't make it to Chicago when they are.

    Almost all are 30+.

    Maybe "Taylor" at KP is the same age as you.
    I agree, most of the girls are great and hot but they are mostly all 30+ for sure.

  15. #8309
    Quote Originally Posted by Object00  [View Original Post]
    Those are not her pictures. But I managed to google search other ads from the same agency.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/chicago...3aac409aa3f20f
    Any tips on getting in there? I've called and texted many times from different numbers for their Lisle location.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape