Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 25715
-
11-08-22 20:18 #17720Senior Member

Posts: 205Thanks
Thank you for the extra information. I thought I had reports saying that but was long time ago. I think I will stay away from this one. I'm not looking for violence nor want to find myself in it.
Originally Posted by ShadowPlay
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 19:15 #17719Senior Member

Posts: 391Seriously?
I just searched "Jade" over search the thread. Her reviews went back for pages. Some of them even have working links still to confirm it's the same person. Perhaps we need a post on searching the forum?
Originally Posted by LarryTaz
[View Original Post]
TLDR, she's a short spinner, tight body, fun pussy lips (or ugly for some), legit provider and can be a good time, but can also be a time waster, smoking up in the bathroom while you wait, and dozing off during the appointment. Can be batshit crazy and grumpy with you over text.
There was also a report of her and Scarlett robbing people.
If you manage to schedule and actually see her, go ahead and enjoy.
-
11-08-22 17:11 #17718Senior Member

Posts: 75Torri
Torri is looking for friends to stop by her place. I have her digits just pm me.
-
11-08-22 14:16 #17717Senior Member

Posts: 199I tried
I have also tried to search about every way I know, threads, posts, still could find very little? So instead of saying she has been reviewed many times, do the search, just give us the skinny!
Originally Posted by Vaggittarius
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 13:44 #17716Senior Member

Posts: 41Sofia, round 2
Just saw Sofia again. The experience was again outstanding for me. She is full frontal GFE.
Location was the same hotel near WSU. It is safe and clean.
She tastes / smells / and feels fresh and is eager to please. She is my new ATF.
Current ad: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/066646516236.
-
11-08-22 11:00 #17715Senior Member

Posts: 54Dicey
In the first place, all her pics are very old, very filtered, and very carefully shot. She looks like she lives the sleeper compartment of a semi on a route through Eastern Europe.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
HEAVY smoker. Second, and more importantly, she has a violent boyfriend or dealer who is nearby. He's either hiding in the place with her, or in the next room over.
He popped in on me and it almost got very bad. Fortunately I was able to leave without incident but others might not be so lucky.
Always, always ALWAYS check the surroundings.
SP.
-
11-07-22 22:48 #17714Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Cali
So I got some info on this one tonight. Name is Cali. Donations are pretty standard. Anyone seen her yet?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...6/639635475764
-
11-07-22 14:16 #17713Regular Member

Posts: 9I did
When I first searched I put Miss Jade instead of just Jade.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 13:37 #17712Senior Member

Posts: 717That's interesting. It seems Sunni has experienced an ordeal recently. Her phone could be in someone else's hand.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 13:21 #17711Senior Member

Posts: 391Lily / Saphiresiren
Aka Saphiresiren on SA. She's been reviewed before. Although I don't seem to be able to dig up old posts either.
Originally Posted by Taco2
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 12:48 #17710Senior Member

Posts: 63Lilly
Has anyone seen this one? I searched "Lilly" but I'll I got was a scammer in Springfield and the ones from the jack shacks. She advertises on Tryst.
Thanks in advance!
Taco.
-
11-07-22 11:25 #17709Senior Member

Posts: 422Me too
I got that text, it had to come from Sunni's pimp because I had tried contacting the other girl advertising with her. I quit replying when she asked if I knew where to get drugs.
Originally Posted by Daytonfreek
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 11:04 #17708Senior Member

Posts: 391Brit
Well, she posts occasionally, and some of you may have seen her from last year. I got to see her recently. She looks healthy, about 5'7 and slim. Bad teeth. Her hosting situation is a bit complicated (house mates around most of the time). Nice girl and good experience.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/592911905876
-
11-07-22 10:54 #17707Senior Member

Posts: 391Use the search thread button
Do a search on this thread. There are plenty of reviews of her.
Originally Posted by Vaggittarius
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 10:38 #17706Senior Member

Posts: 33Check over in http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...er-Discussions, there's been some discussion over there.
Originally Posted by Vaggittarius
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





