Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 464 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 6959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4109
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in town tomorrow, not far from this location. Is it worth it? Or should I go elsewhere?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....-/590261885104
    The general consensus is they're not worth it. Not a good value. Overpriced with underperformance. They are reviewed here. Obviously, the girls in the ads are not what you'll get.

    BMD.

  2. #4108

    Yes or no?

    I'm going to be in town tomorrow, not far from this location. Is it worth it? Or should I go elsewhere?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....-/590261885104

  3. #4107

    Silver Ln EH

    I drive by this spot from time to time and always see cars parked outside. I imagine business must be good.

    I was wondering what the providers are like there?

    There were some mentions of this place awhile back but was wondering what the current consensus is.

    Thank you!

  4. #4106

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by KetoJay  [View Original Post]
    I went to visit the old women in the town of W the other day after reading some reviews here. I have to say I'm really impressed. Usually whatever extras are being offered are just a job for most providers and they're not really into it, but during the massage I did some OTC rubbing & she actually had to stop massaging me because she got so into it, got loud & had a big O. Then after the massage I had her get on top for FS and after it was clear that I was done, she kept going until she too was done again. I've never seen that before and it's really cool to see someone so into it.
    Not familiar. Link or pm info? Thanks.

  5. #4105
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed it's her.
    She's on match.com too.

  6. #4104
    Quote Originally Posted by DadBod78  [View Original Post]
    Seems very much like this is the lady who used to (or still does?) operate under the Harmony Tantra umbrella.

    https://harmonytantra.com/goddess-cypress/

    I tried her once and her "session 1" was just 200 worth of "energy work" which was nothing fun at all really. I figured it was just a bit of an initiation fee and tried to book a session 2, but she because completely impossible to schedule with. She is reasonably attractive. Very thin and pleasant although distant and robotic. But again, only tried her once. Prices for more advanced sessions were astronomical.

    Maybe she is on her own now and doesn't have to charge more to split the funds with the business?

    Good luck!
    Confirmed it's her.

  7. #4103

    Possibly this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongugotz  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.craigslist.org/hws/...552129306.html

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Its a bit of a drive for me but willing to waste my diesel gas at $5. 69 gallon if its worth it. Feel free to pm me with details.
    Seems very much like this is the lady who used to (or still does?) operate under the Harmony Tantra umbrella.

    https://harmonytantra.com/goddess-cypress/

    I tried her once and her "session 1" was just 200 worth of "energy work" which was nothing fun at all really. I figured it was just a bit of an initiation fee and tried to book a session 2, but she because completely impossible to schedule with. She is reasonably attractive. Very thin and pleasant although distant and robotic. But again, only tried her once. Prices for more advanced sessions were astronomical.

    Maybe she is on her own now and doesn't have to charge more to split the funds with the business?

    Good luck!

  8. #4102
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy613  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents. I will be in your town for a work trip next week. Doing my due dilligence on AMPs as I just want a nice rub + standard finish. Looks like Hannah's is the way to go? Or is there somewhere else I should go. PMs also open.
    I'm a fan of Hannah's. Wherever you go I hope you have a good time.

  9. #4101

    Hannah's

    Hello Gents. I will be in your town for a work trip next week. Doing my due dilligence on AMPs as I just want a nice rub + standard finish. Looks like Hannah's is the way to go? Or is there somewhere else I should go. PMs also open.

  10. #4100

    Older woman

    Quote Originally Posted by KetoJay  [View Original Post]
    I went to visit the old women in the town of W the other day after reading some reviews here. I have to say I'm really impressed. Usually whatever extras are being offered are just a job for most providers and they're not really into it, but during the massage I did some OTC rubbing & she actually had to stop massaging me because she got so into it, got loud & had a big O. Then after the massage I had her get on top for FS and after it was clear that I was done, she kept going until she too was done again. I've never seen that before and it's really cool to see someone so into it.
    Did you go for the 1/2 or hour? Damage?

  11. #4099

    Impressed

    I went to visit the old women in the town of W the other day after reading some reviews here. I have to say I'm really impressed. Usually whatever extras are being offered are just a job for most providers and they're not really into it, but during the massage I did some OTC rubbing & she actually had to stop massaging me because she got so into it, got loud & had a big O. Then after the massage I had her get on top for FS and after it was clear that I was done, she kept going until she too was done again. I've never seen that before and it's really cool to see someone so into it.

  12. #4098
    Quote Originally Posted by DontSayMuch  [View Original Post]
    Tineye doesn't show any hits but the ad doesn't mention any extras. If it works out though let us know because she looks pretty!
    I did contact her and ask her what styles of massage she offers and her response was " Its Tantra" massage, everything that is associated with it. The closest I ever got to that experience was with Deb, formerly Peachy massage, who is now in Belcherton, but she didn't offer a release.

    If anyone is closer than I am and decides to TOFTT, let me know, be safe and have fun!

  13. #4097
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongugotz  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.craigslist.org/hws/...552129306.html

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Its a bit of a drive for me but willing to waste my diesel gas at $5. 69 gallon if its worth it. Feel free to pm me with details.
    Tineye doesn't show any hits but the ad doesn't mention any extras. If it works out though let us know because she looks pretty!

  14. #4096

    Tantra Blonde

    https://hartford.craigslist.org/hws/...552129306.html

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Its a bit of a drive for me but willing to waste my diesel gas at $5. 69 gallon if its worth it. Feel free to pm me with details.

  15. #4095

    MPs minus the A

    So I'm moving back to CT after 10 years in FL and things have changed. The deposits, screenings and inflated prices drove me from FS providers to the world of AMPs. But now it's to the point where I've been to so many AMPs that my eyes are starting to turn slanty.

    My question is: are there any non-Asian massage places in CT? There's a few Latina ones in FL so figured I'd ask. Ty!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape