Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 356 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3426

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TFron86  [View Original Post]
    I saw the add online, but checking out the location on google maps showed noting there. So I decided to drive in that area to see if something was actually there. As I drove by, there was something there it literally look like a hole in wall place. I didn't stop by it, but to let others know it's there. However the way things are right now it might be awhile before anyone stops by.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...l/068469504392
    Those ads always show beautiful young Asians girls wonder why the cops only arrested their grandmother in the recent raids lmao.

  2. #3425
    Quote Originally Posted by TFron86  [View Original Post]
    I saw the add online, but checking out the location on google maps showed noting there. So I decided to drive in that area to see if something was actually there. As I drove by, there was something there it literally look like a hole in wall place. I didn't stop by it, but to let others know it's there. However the way things are right now it might be awhile before anyone stops by.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...l/068469504392
    Almost directly across the street from a High School. All we had near Whitmer was a fuck bookstore. LOL.

  3. #3424

    Random AMP

    I saw the add online, but checking out the location on google maps showed noting there. So I decided to drive in that area to see if something was actually there. As I drove by, there was something there it literally look like a hole in wall place. I didn't stop by it, but to let others know it's there. However the way things are right now it might be awhile before anyone stops by.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...l/068469504392

  4. #3423

    Quality Asian

    Took a chance, and had a visit. Saw Coco, deep tissue massage.

    On the flip she handled things to my enjoyment. Finished with a prostate massage.

    Left happy.

  5. #3422

    This Youtube explains why!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMahn  [View Original Post]
    No, if questioned by LEO, you STFU & tell them you are exercising your right to remain silent.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

  6. #3421

    Stfu

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    When or if your ever questioned you just are there for a massage!
    No, if questioned by LEO, you STFU & tell them you are exercising your right to remain silent.

  7. #3420

    Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfCards  [View Original Post]
    Ann Arbor has Shiny for FS and Washtenaw county has a public policy of not prosecuting consensual sex work. (https://www.washtenaw.org/3301/Sex-Work-Policy).
    When or if your ever questioned you just are there for a massage!

  8. #3419

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfCards  [View Original Post]
    Ann Arbor has Shiny for FS and Washtenaw county has a public policy of not prosecuting consensual sex work. (https://www.washtenaw.org/3301/Sex-Work-Policy).
    I was unaware such a policy exists. Pretty good tip. Might be worth the hour+ drive to not have to worry about LEO.

  9. #3418

    Ann Arbor is an option

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMahn  [View Original Post]
    With so many closures, what options are there nearby that isn't in Toledo?
    Ann Arbor has Shiny for FS and Washtenaw county has a public policy of not prosecuting consensual sex work. (https://www.washtenaw.org/3301/Sex-Work-Policy).

  10. #3417

    Fostoria Closed until 1/2/23

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've heard F / S is available there.
    Or so the sign on the door says.

  11. #3416

    RS information

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've heard F / S is available there.
    Thanks on info on having FS. I was wondering if the line up was any good. Rough ages? Sizes? Quality of service?

  12. #3415

    Rs

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMahn  [View Original Post]
    Is RS in Fostoria worth anything? Going to be in neighboring Tiffin in a couple weeks.
    Yes, I've heard F / S is available there.

  13. #3414

    Relaxation Station

    Is RS in Fostoria worth anything? Going to be in neighboring Tiffin in a couple weeks.

  14. #3413

    Spas

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMahn  [View Original Post]
    With so many closures, what options are there nearby that isn't in Toledo?
    Sandusky & Warren, Oh. Battlecreek, Mi.

  15. #3412
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    5 total women were arrested at 4 locations, Melon, Top Relax, Lady Spa and Lee. Mrs. Shrek was arrested by TPD but booked at Sylvania Muni.

    Side bar question, would it be in our best interest to stay away from Quality Asian on Lewis? Curious if Michigan law enforcement will start cracking down.
    I tried Quality once. Setup and location is "all wrong" for an AMP. LEO has to be getting complaints from other businesses in the strip mall. Probably taking a "5 month investigation" to gather evidence.

    If Sky is open and you need a fix; Expect that you may not get more than a massage. If it is business as usual there, there's a Mamasan and the door is locked. So, very unlikely that LEO will catch you with your dick in someone. Just stick to "All I get here is a massage".

    As far as out of town stuff goes, there is an election on Tuesday in those localities too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape