Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 550 950 1450 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25112
    Quote Originally Posted by IFamousFitz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...953/6292622779

    Jewelz was decent to get in tough with. Set up appointment and got to the hotel. She looks like her pics, short and pretty. Good attitude, but hit me with the left something in the car after donations exchanged. Before I knew it she was out the door and knew I'd been had. What's this hobby coming to??
    I don't get it myself. Are they not afraid of retaliation after doing that to several people? Especially if they don't screen clients and stay in the same area. Seems like it's asking for trouble. Surely they know word eventually spreads right?

  2. #25111

    Cash & Dash

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...953/6292622779

    Jewelz was decent to get in tough with. Set up appointment and got to the hotel. She looks like her pics, short and pretty. Good attitude, but hit me with the left something in the car after donations exchanged. Before I knew it she was out the door and knew I'd been had. What's this hobby coming to??

  3. #25110

    Royal doll

    Quote Originally Posted by Lacr398  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...6579.htm?cat=1

    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting with her. She's responsive and not giving me any red flags, but she has had several different phone numbers. She has consistent photos being all of the same girl, but can't find any history or reviews on any of the numbers. She's been posting for a couple months. Any info is appreciated.
    I was about to ask same thing. If you end up seeing her, please let me know.

  4. #25109

    Royal Doll / Diamond

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...6579.htm?cat=1

    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting with her. She's responsive and not giving me any red flags, but she has had several different phone numbers. She has consistent photos being all of the same girl, but can't find any history or reviews on any of the numbers. She's been posting for a couple months. Any info is appreciated.

  5. #25108
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    I did get a chance to see Gianna last night. Everything that has been posted here is true. Sweet girl, was kinda nervous but I always am as well with meeting new people. Service was great, BBBJ and a few covered positions. I will repeat.

    Looking to also set up with Tali. Has anyone had an incall with her recently and how was it? She claims to be alone but I actually saw her out with a guy. Just trying to play safe. She will do outcall also but has a driver. I'm not to fond of those situations.
    I dreamt of her incall recently. By the airport, clean, she is all business, very hot, good but not excited to be there. It is safe.

  6. #25107

    Anyone know who this is?

    Prob a longshot but. Vidcap from a video a girl sent me before my visit to Nville last Dec.

    I know could prob be anyone but guess some of you guys have seen her because it was a referral from the board but I deleted the damn pm and have a trip to the Ville soon and want to reconnect.

    Info or PM appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221107_100957_Gallery.jpg‎  

  7. #25106

  8. #25105
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    That someone with stretch marks and loose skin is escorting. She would have to pay me and I still probably wouldn't. But to each his own.
    I've never met her, but from what I've read on here, I hope to.

  9. #25104
    Quote Originally Posted by BimboBaggins  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any feedback on this one?

    I've searched the forum and the the number with no luck.

    https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/aaf6a...f-38ccc1a766fe
    Go see her and tell us the details.

  10. #25103

    Chelsea

    Any one have any feedback on this one?

    I've searched the forum and the the number with no luck.

    https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/aaf6a...f-38ccc1a766fe

  11. #25102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Gianna

    I did get a chance to see Gianna last night. Everything that has been posted here is true. Sweet girl, was kinda nervous but I always am as well with meeting new people. Service was great, BBBJ and a few covered positions. I will repeat.

    Looking to also set up with Tali. Has anyone had an incall with her recently and how was it? She claims to be alone but I actually saw her out with a guy. Just trying to play safe. She will do outcall also but has a driver. I'm not to fond of those situations.

  12. #25101

    What strikes me as funny

    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyGirl1  [View Original Post]
    May I ask, what strikes you funny?
    That someone with stretch marks and loose skin is escorting. She would have to pay me and I still probably wouldn't. But to each his own.

  13. #25100
    May I ask, what strikes you funny?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]

  14. #25099

    Claudia

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    So what was the damage how many roses for the 1/2 Hour?
    Reviews gave confidence for the dream.

    Easy scheduling, cute super short lady, long nails, short BJ proceeded by missionary, lot of moaning, switch to K9 variations, finish off strongly with CG and girl loved riding a cock. Damage $. 5, would probably repeat for a QV. Overall great value.

  15. #25098
    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    Can of you gentleman tell me where you all are looking to find providers? I am new to the area and having no luck, is it really this limited here?? I came from a place that I only thought it was limited if this is true! Can't believe in a city this large there aren't a handful of you talented providers.
    I use Tryst and Preferred411.

    But lately, I've had way more luck with Seeking Arrangements.

    A lot of gents around here use ListCrawler or SkipTheGames. And more power to them. Just some of the women on there are nasty AF, and I'm reading reports of being robbed, stood up, and catfished. No thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape