Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 837 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 337 737 787 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 887 937 1337 1837 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28736

    Bareback

    Can anyone recommend be good BB or Greek providers please? BB Greek providers for bonus points. PMs would be appreciated. I can trade some info on some of the Latinas on AS if interested since I've seen a majority of the legit ones in town.

  2. #28735

    Wtf!!

    It looks like a 747 could fly into that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers partake and can you share the good and bad?

    She's not on STG. Search on this forum was not the same provider. She showed up on my snapchat.

  3. #28734
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    She used to have an ad on erotic monkey. The pictures you posted are VERY flattering and I'm guessing to be roughly 10 years and a handful of babies ago. When I met her, I was guided to a shithole off a dirt road in the clay hill area where she had to sneak out so her parents wouldn't see her. It was too much for me so I did not follow through.
    She's on SA now. Pictures on there look rough.

  4. #28733

    Middleburg

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers partake and can you share the good and bad?

    She's not on STG. Search on this forum was not the same provider. She showed up on my snapchat.
    She used to have an ad on erotic monkey. The pictures you posted are VERY flattering and I'm guessing to be roughly 10 years and a handful of babies ago. When I met her, I was guided to a shithole off a dirt road in the clay hill area where she had to sneak out so her parents wouldn't see her. It was too much for me so I did not follow through.

  5. #28732

    Jenna, Middleburg

    Any mongers partake and can you share the good and bad?

    She's not on STG. Search on this forum was not the same provider. She showed up on my snapchat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20220707_071724.jpg‎   Resized_20181229_185326_73495473122275.jpg‎   Resized_20201124_172720_129360197711016.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220816-220325_Snapchat.jpg‎   Resized_1603987235457_73495407366910.jpg‎  

    VideoCapture_20221106-111719 (1).jpg‎   VideoCapture_20221106-111704.jpg‎   VideoCapture_20221106-112407.jpg‎  

  6. #28731

    Butterfly jen

    Thanks. Stewie Griffin

    She will be missed.

    Can I pm you?

    I'd Like to send her a post card.

  7. #28730
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    I know it's off topic, My apologies.

    Inquiring here on Jen's status, is she still on vacation?

    There was a post about two weeks ago. Wondering if there's current news. Sure do miss here?

    Thank you.
    She is still on vacation and when she is done here she already has another reservation waiting on her.

  8. #28729

    Butterfly Jen

    I know it's off topic, My apologies.

    Inquiring here on Jen's status, is she still on vacation?

    There was a post about two weeks ago. Wondering if there's current news. Sure do miss here?

    Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mte2odc2ogexzwyxmgrimzy0nwqynwi1ztjiyzvkmzjhmwfinwuy.jpg.jpg‎  

  9. #28728

    Thief is back again

    She will set you up, gets you ready for deed, gets up leaves room as dB walks in. Rhonda is her name, thought she was banned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221106-051222_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  10. #28727

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebelii  [View Original Post]
    Heard good things about these girls. Having trouble finding who's legit or still in town. Any tips? Appreciated.
    Lina is great and well worth the 1. 4 mario coins. I usually use AS to find them. The agencies typically put them right off JTB & 95.

  11. #28726

    Google?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me finding a lot of new quality providers or has anyone else noticed how lately the options are getting better? Last few weeks been finding great Latinas & white spinners. Found a girl named Ana on STG had an amazing date but link was gone next day. If anyone see an Ana posted anywhere please share the link. Have her number but would like to share a link with my review. If I get pics I'll update.
    You may have tried this, but have you googled the number for alternate postings? That sometimes works with and without the dashes between numbers. XXXXXXXXX, XXX-XXX-XXXX.

    Just a thought in case you haven't tried. I've seen better posts recently but so many fakes hard to determine who's fake / real.

  12. #28725

    Quality spike

    Is it just me finding a lot of new quality providers or has anyone else noticed how lately the options are getting better? Last few weeks been finding great Latinas & white spinners. Found a girl named Ana on STG had an amazing date but link was gone next day. If anyone see an Ana posted anywhere please share the link. Have her number but would like to share a link with my review. If I get pics I'll update.

  13. #28724

    Just wondering

    Has anybody very had any luck picking up working girls on Snapchat or Instagram or any sites like that thanks for taking the time to look at my post.

  14. #28723

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Anxother location on south side is ⁷and next Exit, south bound on 95 is Baymeadows h s 1 up.
    Thank You for the information.

  15. #28722

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    Lots drug dealers live in motels around JTB.
    Thanks for the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape