Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 532 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5574

    Laney Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Strange how you don't have any posts in philly but suddenly claim this person wanting 400/ hr is the best. Very strange indeed.
    She does have 3 good reviews on her pvt delights page. But her rates are too ambitious.

  2. #5573

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    I had a very nice experience with her a couple days back. It's massage and relase only, no head or anything, but she gives a handie like you wouldn't believe. I woke in the middle of the night thinking about it and had to get myself off again. LOL. Anyway, she's a cute Italian chick with a hippie vibe and enormous tits she let me kiss and rub my face all over. She actually gives a pretty good regular massage too, which helped with the build-up. When she finally started jerking me off, I was losing my mind.

    She did all kinds of tricky hand stuff to it, felt like a blowjob, and then at the end she started really jacking it and I blew a huge load.

    The only link I can find, for some reason actually lists her address. So yeah, I don't know if she's aware of that, but I ain't posting it here LOL. I found her months back on TER, finally got around to seeing her a few days ago. Worth the wait. And not mad expensive! I dropped 180 for 45 minutes. That might seem high for a handie, but she's way better at it than any of the AMP girls. And cuter too imo.

    If she sounds like something you'd like, I'm sure a search of Danielle massage Philadelphia will bring up the link. But, sorry, I'm not posting something with a girl's address on it. I think she maybe doesn't know that's on there? I've never seen that before. Or PM me and I'll give you her email.
    She is aware that her website gives her address and she wants it to be shared.

  3. #5572

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    I had a very nice experience with her a couple days back. It's massage and relase only, no head or anything, but she gives a handie like you wouldn't believe. I woke in the middle of the night thinking about it and had to get myself off again. LOL. Anyway, she's a cute Italian chick with a hippie vibe and enormous tits she let me kiss and rub my face all over. She actually gives a pretty good regular massage too, which helped with the build-up. When she finally started jerking me off, I was losing my mind.

    She did all kinds of tricky hand stuff to it, felt like a blowjob, and then at the end she started really jacking it and I blew a huge load.

    The only link I can find, for some reason actually lists her address. So yeah, I don't know if she's aware of that, but I ain't posting it here LOL. I found her months back on TER, finally got around to seeing her a few days ago. Worth the wait. And not mad expensive! I dropped 180 for 45 minutes. That might seem high for a handie, but she's way better at it than any of the AMP girls. And cuter too imo.

    If she sounds like something you'd like, I'm sure a search of Danielle massage Philadelphia will bring up the link. But, sorry, I'm not posting something with a girl's address on it. I think she maybe doesn't know that's on there? I've never seen that before. Or PM me and I'll give you her email.
    Not worth it.

  4. #5571
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    I had a very nice experience with her a couple days back. It's massage and relase only, no head or anything, but she gives a handie like you wouldn't believe. I woke in the middle of the night thinking about it and had to get myself off again. LOL. Anyway, she's a cute Italian chick with a hippie vibe and enormous tits she let me kiss and rub my face all over. She actually gives a pretty good regular massage too, which helped with the build-up. When she finally started jerking me off, I was losing my mind.

    She did all kinds of tricky hand stuff to it, felt like a blowjob, and then at the end she started really jacking it and I blew a huge load.

    The only link I can find, for some reason actually lists her address. So yeah, I don't know if she's aware of that, but I ain't posting it here LOL. I found her months back on TER, finally got around to seeing her a few days ago. Worth the wait. And not mad expensive! I dropped 180 for 45 minutes. That might seem high for a handie, but she's way better at it than any of the AMP girls. And cuter too imo.

    If she sounds like something you'd like, I'm sure a search of Danielle massage Philadelphia will bring up the link. But, sorry, I'm not posting something with a girl's address on it. I think she maybe doesn't know that's on there? I've never seen that before. Or PM me and I'll give you her email.
    I've been wanting to see her for a long time but her location sucks for people in the burbs. Wish she'd come to Montgomery County occasionally.

  5. #5570

    $180/45 minutes

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    I had a very nice experience with her a couple days back. It's massage and relase only, no head or anything, but she gives a handie like you wouldn't believe. I woke in the middle of the night thinking about it and had to get myself off again. LOL. Anyway, she's a cute Italian chick with a hippie vibe and enormous tits she let me kiss and rub my face all over. She actually gives a pretty good regular massage too, which helped with the build-up. When she finally started jerking me off, I was losing my mind.

    She did all kinds of tricky hand stuff to it, felt like a blowjob, and then at the end she started really jacking it and I blew a huge load.

    The only link I can find, for some reason actually lists her address. So yeah, I don't know if she's aware of that, but I ain't posting it here LOL. I found her months back on TER, finally got around to seeing her a few days ago. Worth the wait. And not mad expensive! I dropped 180 for 45 minutes. That might seem high for a handie, but she's way better at it than any of the AMP girls. And cuter too imo.

    If she sounds like something you'd like, I'm sure a search of Danielle massage Philadelphia will bring up the link. But, sorry, I'm not posting something with a girl's address on it. I think she maybe doesn't know that's on there? I've never seen that before. Or PM me and I'll give you her email.
    Thanks for sharing. How much did you tip?

  6. #5569

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by Napster1921  [View Original Post]
    Any information or review for violet please folks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/98517950
    There is a review on LC the site you posted the link from. Otherwise, time to TOFTT.

  7. #5568

    Danielle Erotic Massage Brewerytown

    I had a very nice experience with her a couple days back. It's massage and relase only, no head or anything, but she gives a handie like you wouldn't believe. I woke in the middle of the night thinking about it and had to get myself off again. LOL. Anyway, she's a cute Italian chick with a hippie vibe and enormous tits she let me kiss and rub my face all over. She actually gives a pretty good regular massage too, which helped with the build-up. When she finally started jerking me off, I was losing my mind.

    She did all kinds of tricky hand stuff to it, felt like a blowjob, and then at the end she started really jacking it and I blew a huge load.

    The only link I can find, for some reason actually lists her address. So yeah, I don't know if she's aware of that, but I ain't posting it here LOL. I found her months back on TER, finally got around to seeing her a few days ago. Worth the wait. And not mad expensive! I dropped 180 for 45 minutes. That might seem high for a handie, but she's way better at it than any of the AMP girls. And cuter too imo.

    If she sounds like something you'd like, I'm sure a search of Danielle massage Philadelphia will bring up the link. But, sorry, I'm not posting something with a girl's address on it. I think she maybe doesn't know that's on there? I've never seen that before. Or PM me and I'll give you her email.

  8. #5567
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Strange how you don't have any posts in philly but suddenly claim this person wanting 400/ hr is the best. Very strange indeed.
    I can't say for sure of course whether this reveiwer is real, but I have seen the same name on TER and they have reviewed multiple girls. Usually but not always raves. I usually look for that. If you have reviewed 25 girls and never have anything but glowing praise, I figure you're getting paid. But this dude has trashed A COUPLE of them. So I don't know. The reviews are all over the country. Maybe a bad sign? But maybe he's a traveling salesman? LOL.

    Anyway yeah, I'm going to hold off on seeing Laney until there's a least a couple other legit seeming TER reviews. I can tell you guys that TER too, same as here, seems to have recently had an influx of fake reviewers, mostly for the Asian girls. An Asian girl will have a few older reviews, then all of a sudden there's six in a row in the past month, all glowing and worded similarly, and all the accounts have only left a few reviews. Again, often for girls all over the country.

    I don't get it. This is free, this board, but TER is like 40 a month. Someone is paying all this cash just to leave fake reviews for Asian escorts?

    Edit: also though, see the account Just A Game has also said Laney is great! Again, I can't say anything for sure, but Just definitely seems real to me. He's answered questions I've asked, has mentioned issues with some of the girls. Maybe the intial reviewer was paid, to drum up business for Laney, but I'd guess she's real.

  9. #5566

    First time

    Any information or review for violet please folks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/98517950
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221106-074818_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #5565

    First time

    Hi folks I need any review or feedback for this girl please.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/98517950#.

    Any one see violet before please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221106-074818_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #5564
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmJustMe21  [View Original Post]
    Laney is one of best providers in Philly. I have meet a few times and she is well worth her donation. Her menu is open beside BBFS. She loves it rough and has a lot of energy. I have had nothing but great experiences and she is beauty with an amazing body.

    Here is her links:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Penns...lphia/LaneyRae

    https://tryst.link/escort/laneyraye
    Thanks, I took the plunge. Normally don't go in this price range but the pics were hot and you are right, she's excellent. Only reason I probably won't repeat (other than rare treat) is that I usually stretch my funds but well worth the splurge.

  12. #5563

    Anyone followed up on any of these?

    I've seen these links the past few weeks and I'm wondering if it's an "agency" or a scam. Similar titles and descriptions. Same area code on all numbers.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...2/861978060831

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/362800322418

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...8/578518739565

  13. #5562

    Pretty face

    Does anybody know a provider with a pretty face. I have a smoking fetish, I like girls to smoke cigarettes, it's a glamour thing to me. I'm looking for any girl with a pretty face in like a 5 state radius LOL. She can have needle marks and bruises, saggy titties whatever I don't care she can shoot up in front of me for all I care. Just want to find one girl who's pretty and can actually show and open the door at the agreed time.

  14. #5561

    Strange

    Strange how you don't have any posts in philly but suddenly claim this person wanting 400/ hr is the best. Very strange indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmJustMe21  [View Original Post]
    Laney is one of best providers in Philly. I have meet a few times and she is well worth her donation. Her menu is open beside BBFS. She loves it rough and has a lot of energy. I have had nothing but great experiences and she is beauty with an amazing body.

    Here is her links:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Penns...lphia/LaneyRae

    https://tryst.link/escort/laneyraye

  15. #5560
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmJustMe21  [View Original Post]
    Laney is one of best providers in Philly. I have meet a few times and she is well worth her donation. Her menu is open beside BBFS. She loves it rough and has a lot of energy. I have had nothing but great experiences and she is beauty with an amazing body.

    Here is her links:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Penns...lphia/LaneyRae

    https://tryst.link/escort/laneyraye
    Thanks. She appears cute. But for 4 bills, BBFS should be an option. Once can get what they need with a similarly lookin girl for half that in philly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape