Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 472 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 7071
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4056

    Looking for some Quick Help

    Headed in this area on a last minute trip. Can somebody help and PM me, just looking for HE and decent massage by attractive providers, not looking for FS.

  2. #4055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 587

    Relax & Let Glow

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the area due to unfortunate family circumstances and while I'm there if I have time to myself I'd like to get a good full body massage.

    https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bts...552549505.html
    I have been curious about Relax & Let Glow as well since they have moved closer to me. They used to be much further east if I am not mistaken and looks like an LMP which usually has a very pricey menu?

  3. #4054

    Magic at MF. Bucket list checked

    Finally had a dream at MF and it checked one off my bucket list. Walked in, not busy. Greeted by two ladies Eva younger looking natural and Nana little older taller bolt-ons, cute tennis skirt outfits. Eva asked the Magic question; do you want two girls? Music to my ears! Yes please, but I didn't have full fee required for both, so they emptied my wallet. House 70, FS with Eva 200, while Nana would play naked for 40. Got comfortable full roaming with both got me to attention, Eva goes into BBJ while Nana caressed, kissed, ear and nipple play, all I could say was wow can't believe I got this lucky. My hands were full of tits, ass, FIV. Mouth was busy with tits that progressed to 69. Main event cover on Eva climbs on multiple position cowgirl, mish and standing mish, all the time watching in the mirror. I felt like I was in my own movie, wish I could have recorded. Nana just went with the flow always mutual touching, kissing and caressing some part of each other's bodies. About 25 minutes in at this point doorbell and poof second girl gone never to be seen again. Not a problem Eva finished me off, cleaned up and had a nice massage for +/-20 minutes until the doorbell woke me up from my dream.

  4. #4053

    Asian masseuse with a round ass

    Any AMP I go to has providers that have flat bums. Like by flat I mean flat as a board. You guys know any cute providers that has at least a decent ass? I'm not saying it has to be like a Latina but at least some thing to grab.

  5. #4052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Monthly rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Coco Spa has been a solid spot in my rotation depending on. The girl there at the time. Had met 3 ATF's there over the last year and the vibe there always feels better there than say a Magic Fingers. Luckily girls usually rotate over from Fingers to Coco and that's is what happened with Michelle. Michelle was at Fingers last month but has made the switch over to Coco. I had seen her a couple weeks back so she instantly recognized me. No need for introductions and the chemistry was there instantly.

    Took care of the formalities, which is a bit annoying because she carried over her rate from Fingers at $270. I was seeing Tina here just two months ago for $220 and my usual gift at Seven is $250 so it's not much more than what I am used to paying but I wish things were consistent in this regard. Once this was handled, everything else fell into place. No one else walked in during my time which naturally extended itself to 2 hours. Pure focus on each other and we drove each other crazy. Started in the Table Shower and went as well as you can expect at these top spots. B2 B Nuru, BBBJ, 69, TUMA, CTS and lots of DFK.

    Back to the room and I decided to take control. Used my tongue everywhere on her before getting down for some DATY. And when I got down there I was presented by the sweetest and wettest kitty I have ever had the pleasure of going down on. Even she couldn't explain why she was so wet. I brought her to a satisfying O as she grabbed my head and grabbed the cover and wrapped me up and slipped me in. And slip is the accurate word because she was so wet. No lube required. Start in mish and we get a rhythm going before I turn her over for K9. Here her defining feature presents itself as she has those two dimples at her lower back. I continue at this for a few minutes before I finish in the bag. Another defining skill for her is her kegel control. I've never had someone milk me like this. I felt every grip of hers and she didn't stop until she felt my last pulse.

    We were sweaty so we rinsed off in the shower and since it was slow, we took turns giving each other massages. We finished off with a very intimate cuddle and pettting session that had us raring to go for a quick second round. Truly a wonderful experience and I will be seeing her more while she is here, and I already revisited once LOL.

    I do remember seeing some posts awhile back when she was at Fingers saying that $250 for a half hour was too much and you walked out but I'd say that $270 for the hour was well worth it but I won't tell you how to spend your hard earned money. I can only share my experience and recommendation, which Michelle truly earned.

    Anyone else looking for Intel in the area feel free to message me. The monthly rotations have happened and there is plenty of talent out there!
    Footy what's the word at 7 star? Is Bella still there, and if not who's taking her spot. Would love to see her one more time before she gets rotated out. TIA.

  6. #4051

    Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by MBaby69  [View Original Post]
    Empty your mailbox.
    I just did sorry about that.

  7. #4050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576

    Visiting

    I will be in the area due to unfortunate family circumstances and while I'm there if I have time to myself I'd like to get a good full body massage.

    Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

    Thanks in advance.

    I'm not sure what to make of this ad, has anyone seen her:

    https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bts...549187128.html

    This looks interesting as well:

    https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bts...548385465.html

    This is a spa or house that does massages right?

    https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bts...552549505.html

    I went to a house in this area a few years ago, they had three girls doing massages.

    I am also trying to see her because I wasn't able to the last time I was in town a couple years back:

    https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bts...551619941.html

  8. #4049
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream about her? She quoted $. 5 for 45 minutes.

    Location: Collins Ave in Sunny Isles Beach.

    https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bts...551079872.html

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...9-2810369.html

    Feel free to DM me.
    Empty your mailbox.

  9. #4048

    Michelle. Coco Spa

    Coco Spa has been a solid spot in my rotation depending on. The girl there at the time. Had met 3 ATF's there over the last year and the vibe there always feels better there than say a Magic Fingers. Luckily girls usually rotate over from Fingers to Coco and that's is what happened with Michelle. Michelle was at Fingers last month but has made the switch over to Coco. I had seen her a couple weeks back so she instantly recognized me. No need for introductions and the chemistry was there instantly.

    Took care of the formalities, which is a bit annoying because she carried over her rate from Fingers at $270. I was seeing Tina here just two months ago for $220 and my usual gift at Seven is $250 so it's not much more than what I am used to paying but I wish things were consistent in this regard. Once this was handled, everything else fell into place. No one else walked in during my time which naturally extended itself to 2 hours. Pure focus on each other and we drove each other crazy. Started in the Table Shower and went as well as you can expect at these top spots. B2 B Nuru, BBBJ, 69, TUMA, CTS and lots of DFK.

    Back to the room and I decided to take control. Used my tongue everywhere on her before getting down for some DATY. And when I got down there I was presented by the sweetest and wettest kitty I have ever had the pleasure of going down on. Even she couldn't explain why she was so wet. I brought her to a satisfying O as she grabbed my head and grabbed the cover and wrapped me up and slipped me in. And slip is the accurate word because she was so wet. No lube required. Start in mish and we get a rhythm going before I turn her over for K9. Here her defining feature presents itself as she has those two dimples at her lower back. I continue at this for a few minutes before I finish in the bag. Another defining skill for her is her kegel control. I've never had someone milk me like this. I felt every grip of hers and she didn't stop until she felt my last pulse.

    We were sweaty so we rinsed off in the shower and since it was slow, we took turns giving each other massages. We finished off with a very intimate cuddle and pettting session that had us raring to go for a quick second round. Truly a wonderful experience and I will be seeing her more while she is here, and I already revisited once LOL.

    I do remember seeing some posts awhile back when she was at Fingers saying that $250 for a half hour was too much and you walked out but I'd say that $270 for the hour was well worth it but I won't tell you how to spend your hard earned money. I can only share my experience and recommendation, which Michelle truly earned.

    Anyone else looking for Intel in the area feel free to message me. The monthly rotations have happened and there is plenty of talent out there!

  10. #4047
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze99  [View Original Post]
    Link did not work but if this is one Andrews Ave than it still helped.

  11. #4046
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze99  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir.

  12. #4045
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootFighter84  [View Original Post]
    I have done advance searches; I have googled it but can't find anything on Lucky seven AMP. I can find 7 and I can find lucky but can't find them combined. Appreciate your help in advance.
    https://lucky7spa.wixsite.com/

  13. #4044

    Little help please

    I have done advance searches; I have googled it but can't find anything on Lucky seven AMP. I can find 7 and I can find lucky but can't find them combined. Appreciate your help in advance.

  14. #4043
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream about her? She quoted $. 5 for 45 minutes.

    Location: Collins Ave in Sunny Isles Beach.

    https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bts...551079872.html

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...9-2810369.html

    Feel free to DM me.
    Quoted me $200 for an hour full service.

  15. #4042

    The MF'er

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPowers  [View Original Post]
    I pulled up to MF on Commercial to get a massage, and as I was about to walk in, a dude was walking out. So I asked him about his experience. He said:

    Saw Eva, a mid-late looking 20 something with a nice body and bolt-ons. She gave a really nice BBBJ with good technique. Indulged in a li'l DATY followed by CFS. She made some really nice sounds that only Asian girls can make, which made the experience even better. Clean up and flirting to end the session.

    I got a call from my boss so I couldn't go in to experience it for myself. Oh well, maybe next time!
    Damn, you run into some of the coolest dudes! Or at least I imagine you do! 😉.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape