Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 666
-
11-06-22 07:54 #426Senior Member

Posts: 153https://www.wric.com/news/local-news...ation-arrests/
Originally Posted by JohnWall
[View Original Post]
Stings in metro Richmond. Henrico,Chesterfield.
Be safe
-
11-05-22 17:51 #425Douchebag

Posts: 185Page gone
What did it say?
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 17:09 #424Senior Member

Posts: 1449Yup exactly I'm not seeing anybody for a bit. I got one stripper I see and that's it. More of come over chill kind of thing. So really no $ being exchanged. Stay safe stay smart.
Originally Posted by CLF3142
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 15:08 #423Senior Member

Posts: 124Great
It's not like we have a lot to choose from as it is.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 13:31 #422Senior Member

Posts: 1449If you read article it's not just Henrico. Chesterfield and Richmond will follow suit. Me personally gunna take a break for awhile. Talent sucks and not worth losing everything over them. Still will be on here just not lurking. Be safe y'all.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 09:43 #421Senior Member

Posts: 153Henrico
Stay away as I stated a week ago.
https://www.wric.com/news/local-news...ice-operation/
-
11-05-22 09:43 #420Senior Member

Posts: 1449They are really serious
Saw news this morning and one of the headline stories was about sex trafficking in Richmond / henrico / chesterfield. They are all gunna hold stings. Be really really careful everybody. Know your surroundings and try to stay with ones you know. If you see a new provider and don't feel right don't go. Be careful.
https://www.wric.com/news/local-news...ation-arrests/
-
11-04-22 09:30 #419Asshole

Posts: 567My post was on 10/25 however 1 was at Kelly's and the other 2 were at green leaves.
Originally Posted by TheSeeker211
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 21:37 #418Senior Member

Posts: 29Do you know which parlors so I know not to go there.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 01:14 #417Senior Member

Posts: 1449Yea sucks. I'm avoiding Henrico all together. I don't care who or what or how much. Risk there is not worth it. Be safe be smart.
Originally Posted by EasyGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 23:32 #416Senior Member

Posts: 176Henrico
https://www.wric.com/news/local-news...ice-operation/
I guess they just reported this one mentioned from a couple of weeks ago
-
10-25-22 09:07 #415Asshole

Posts: 567Massage parlors
3 were picked up yesterday.
-
10-21-22 10:16 #414Senior Member

Posts: 91Closing the gap
Might all be speculative of LEO actively posing as mongers and posting fake reviews on this board, but nonetheless a level that they have no problem doing for sure. Which leaves one to think, is being on SA or SB safe? There have been quite a few members I encountered with on SA that just don't seem right, and I'm not referring to bots, scammers or trolls, but just that pushy type of conversation with a member that seems to eager to meet with a plan already set in place. I guess to have a clear conscious, plan a trip to Mexico City and get your Jimmy served. Fk this paranoia of wondering whether my next punt will be a sting about to occur.
Originally Posted by GlockEm17
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 21:02 #413Senior Member

Posts: 1774Henrico is not Richmond.
Originally Posted by GlockEm17
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 14:56 #412Asshole

Posts: 567According to HPD ICR there were 8 arrested yesterday.
Originally Posted by Ding009
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





