Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 835 of 2750 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 885 935 1335 1835 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 41250
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28740

    Jezebel

    I've been trying to see this chick all week now but fuck she just does not answer her phone.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/624816428851

  2. #28739

    What she do?

    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    She is still on vacation and when she is done here she already has another reservation waiting on her.
    Never heard of an extended visit for being a working girl.

    Unless caught with candy and weapons.

  3. #28738

    Alexandra

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on Alexandra: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/941370335656.

    It says she's in St Aug and I'd be willing to make the drive since she looks like my type. Just don't want to waste my time if anyone's had bad experiences with her.
    Search Alexis in the St. Aug. Escort thread.

  4. #28737

    Alexandra

    Any reports on Alexandra: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/941370335656.

    It says she's in St Aug and I'd be willing to make the drive since she looks like my type. Just don't want to waste my time if anyone's had bad experiences with her.

  5. #28736

    Bareback

    Can anyone recommend be good BB or Greek providers please? BB Greek providers for bonus points. PMs would be appreciated. I can trade some info on some of the Latinas on AS if interested since I've seen a majority of the legit ones in town.

  6. #28735

    Wtf!!

    It looks like a 747 could fly into that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers partake and can you share the good and bad?

    She's not on STG. Search on this forum was not the same provider. She showed up on my snapchat.

  7. #28734
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    She used to have an ad on erotic monkey. The pictures you posted are VERY flattering and I'm guessing to be roughly 10 years and a handful of babies ago. When I met her, I was guided to a shithole off a dirt road in the clay hill area where she had to sneak out so her parents wouldn't see her. It was too much for me so I did not follow through.
    She's on SA now. Pictures on there look rough.

  8. #28733

    Middleburg

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers partake and can you share the good and bad?

    She's not on STG. Search on this forum was not the same provider. She showed up on my snapchat.
    She used to have an ad on erotic monkey. The pictures you posted are VERY flattering and I'm guessing to be roughly 10 years and a handful of babies ago. When I met her, I was guided to a shithole off a dirt road in the clay hill area where she had to sneak out so her parents wouldn't see her. It was too much for me so I did not follow through.

  9. #28732

    Jenna, Middleburg

    Any mongers partake and can you share the good and bad?

    She's not on STG. Search on this forum was not the same provider. She showed up on my snapchat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20220707_071724.jpg‎   Resized_20181229_185326_73495473122275.jpg‎   Resized_20201124_172720_129360197711016.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220816-220325_Snapchat.jpg‎   Resized_1603987235457_73495407366910.jpg‎  

    VideoCapture_20221106-111719 (1).jpg‎   VideoCapture_20221106-111704.jpg‎   VideoCapture_20221106-112407.jpg‎  

  10. #28731

    Butterfly jen

    Thanks. Stewie Griffin

    She will be missed.

    Can I pm you?

    I'd Like to send her a post card.

  11. #28730
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    I know it's off topic, My apologies.

    Inquiring here on Jen's status, is she still on vacation?

    There was a post about two weeks ago. Wondering if there's current news. Sure do miss here?

    Thank you.
    She is still on vacation and when she is done here she already has another reservation waiting on her.

  12. #28729

    Butterfly Jen

    I know it's off topic, My apologies.

    Inquiring here on Jen's status, is she still on vacation?

    There was a post about two weeks ago. Wondering if there's current news. Sure do miss here?

    Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mte2odc2ogexzwyxmgrimzy0nwqynwi1ztjiyzvkmzjhmwfinwuy.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #28728

    Thief is back again

    She will set you up, gets you ready for deed, gets up leaves room as dB walks in. Rhonda is her name, thought she was banned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221106-051222_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  14. #28727

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebelii  [View Original Post]
    Heard good things about these girls. Having trouble finding who's legit or still in town. Any tips? Appreciated.
    Lina is great and well worth the 1. 4 mario coins. I usually use AS to find them. The agencies typically put them right off JTB & 95.

  15. #28726

    Google?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me finding a lot of new quality providers or has anyone else noticed how lately the options are getting better? Last few weeks been finding great Latinas & white spinners. Found a girl named Ana on STG had an amazing date but link was gone next day. If anyone see an Ana posted anywhere please share the link. Have her number but would like to share a link with my review. If I get pics I'll update.
    You may have tried this, but have you googled the number for alternate postings? That sometimes works with and without the dashes between numbers. XXXXXXXXX, XXX-XXX-XXXX.

    Just a thought in case you haven't tried. I've seen better posts recently but so many fakes hard to determine who's fake / real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape