Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 835 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 885 935 1335 1835 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28747
    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see this chick all week now but fuck she just does not answer her phone.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/624816428851
    She looks hot right? If she does pic up she'll leave you hanging after you arrive on location save your time.

  2. #28746
    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see this chick all week now but fuck she just does not answer her phone.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/624816428851
    Yep, that sounds about right but when you do finally see her you will have an incredible time.

  3. #28745

    Jezebel

    I've been trying to see this chick all week now but fuck she just does not answer her phone.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/624816428851

  4. #28744

    What she do?

    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    She is still on vacation and when she is done here she already has another reservation waiting on her.
    Never heard of an extended visit for being a working girl.

    Unless caught with candy and weapons.

  5. #28743

    Alexandra

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on Alexandra: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/941370335656.

    It says she's in St Aug and I'd be willing to make the drive since she looks like my type. Just don't want to waste my time if anyone's had bad experiences with her.
    Search Alexis in the St. Aug. Escort thread.

  6. #28742

    Alexandra

    Any reports on Alexandra: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/941370335656.

    It says she's in St Aug and I'd be willing to make the drive since she looks like my type. Just don't want to waste my time if anyone's had bad experiences with her.

  7. #28741

    Bareback

    Can anyone recommend be good BB or Greek providers please? BB Greek providers for bonus points. PMs would be appreciated. I can trade some info on some of the Latinas on AS if interested since I've seen a majority of the legit ones in town.

  8. #28740

    Wtf!!

    It looks like a 747 could fly into that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers partake and can you share the good and bad?

    She's not on STG. Search on this forum was not the same provider. She showed up on my snapchat.

  9. #28739
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    She used to have an ad on erotic monkey. The pictures you posted are VERY flattering and I'm guessing to be roughly 10 years and a handful of babies ago. When I met her, I was guided to a shithole off a dirt road in the clay hill area where she had to sneak out so her parents wouldn't see her. It was too much for me so I did not follow through.
    She's on SA now. Pictures on there look rough.

  10. #28738

    Middleburg

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers partake and can you share the good and bad?

    She's not on STG. Search on this forum was not the same provider. She showed up on my snapchat.
    She used to have an ad on erotic monkey. The pictures you posted are VERY flattering and I'm guessing to be roughly 10 years and a handful of babies ago. When I met her, I was guided to a shithole off a dirt road in the clay hill area where she had to sneak out so her parents wouldn't see her. It was too much for me so I did not follow through.

  11. #28737

    Jenna, Middleburg

    Any mongers partake and can you share the good and bad?

    She's not on STG. Search on this forum was not the same provider. She showed up on my snapchat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20220707_071724.jpg‎   Resized_20181229_185326_73495473122275.jpg‎   Resized_20201124_172720_129360197711016.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220816-220325_Snapchat.jpg‎   Resized_1603987235457_73495407366910.jpg‎  

    VideoCapture_20221106-111719 (1).jpg‎   VideoCapture_20221106-111704.jpg‎   VideoCapture_20221106-112407.jpg‎  

  12. #28736

    Butterfly jen

    Thanks. Stewie Griffin

    She will be missed.

    Can I pm you?

    I'd Like to send her a post card.

  13. #28735
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    I know it's off topic, My apologies.

    Inquiring here on Jen's status, is she still on vacation?

    There was a post about two weeks ago. Wondering if there's current news. Sure do miss here?

    Thank you.
    She is still on vacation and when she is done here she already has another reservation waiting on her.

  14. #28734

    Butterfly Jen

    I know it's off topic, My apologies.

    Inquiring here on Jen's status, is she still on vacation?

    There was a post about two weeks ago. Wondering if there's current news. Sure do miss here?

    Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mte2odc2ogexzwyxmgrimzy0nwqynwi1ztjiyzvkmzjhmwfinwuy.jpg.jpg‎  

  15. #28733

    Thief is back again

    She will set you up, gets you ready for deed, gets up leaves room as dB walks in. Rhonda is her name, thought she was banned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221106-051222_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape