Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 878 1378 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 24802
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19147

    RE: Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlander5  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sluttyblonde

    Didn't this girl used to be around and go by Marissa? Didn't slot of you guys talk about how she gave a legendary BJ? I see she isn't going by that name so am I wrong or has anyone seen her since she's been back.
    Yes, that is her in the pictures though I have not rode that wild pony since last year. Always had a good time and the head was awesome, especially as those beautiful blues look up at you and she has a cute ass grin on her face all the time. She's no small girl, very tall, and a little thick but not gross thick. And she's tight, so becareful to pace yourself for as soon as she mounts you, it's on trying not to blow too fast LOL. She definitely enjoys herself, that is for sure.

  2. #19146

    Marissa

    https://tryst.link/escort/sluttyblonde

    Didn't this girl used to be around and go by Marissa? Didn't slot of you guys talk about how she gave a legendary BJ? I see she isn't going by that name so am I wrong or has anyone seen her since she's been back.

  3. #19145

    West side

    Has anyone found anything reliable on the westside other than AMPs. Even the hotel asian seam to be on the north and southside town.

    Thanks.

    NV.

  4. #19144

    Jojo

    Ok who wifed up Jojo.

  5. #19143

    Big Titty Mocy

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedRelease77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her before? Is she even real?
    She's ok but I like her sisters Big Titty Caramel Macchiato and Big Titty Latte better.

  6. #19142

    Big Titty Mocha on NW side

    Anyone see her before? Is she even real?

  7. #19141

    Big tits Mocha on north side

    Anyone seen her? Is she even real? I couldn't find anything in the search, but new here and maybe doing it wrong.

  8. #19140

    Jane

    Saw Jane for the first time yesterday, but not.

    The last. Very good experience. 5 stars.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/jane/51335806

  9. #19139
    Quote Originally Posted by BratForRoastBf  [View Original Post]
    Yup that's her post. She's about 50 lbs. Lighter in person if it is still the same lady. She's still posting. I left a review and comment on E. A, but I don't see them on there. It's frustrating that the don't allow you to warn others about dangerous situations.
    Well damn she was going to be on my list to try. Thanks for the report and saving me getting held up. Another red flag is she keeps changing her number.

  10. #19138
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She posts frequently but I haven't seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/97794877
    She offers an (IMO) overpriced mediocre body rub, with a happy ending and roaming is allowed. She is thicker than her pictures indicate. Not bad looking, and if she had a more on her menu I'd probably consider keeping her in rotation.

    You can get the same experience from any number of AMPs in the city, with more options.

  11. #19137

    Thalia

    Has anyone seen this one? She posts frequently but I haven't seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/97794877

  12. #19136

    50 pounds

    Quote Originally Posted by BratForRoastBf  [View Original Post]
    Yup that's her post. She's about 50 lbs. Lighter in person if it is still the same lady. She's still posting. I left a review and comment on E. A, but I don't see them on there. It's frustrating that the don't allow you to warn others about dangerous situations.
    50 pounds lighter?

  13. #19135
    Quote Originally Posted by PornLoverJess  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her and she seems nice so far. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/849855140494
    Someone posted about her within the last couple of weeks and confirmed she is legit.

  14. #19134

    Real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by PornLoverJess  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her and she seems nice so far. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/849855140494
    She is the real deal and you are going back to have a nice time. Very sweet started with a body rub worked up from there nice lady you won't be disappointed!

    Good luck.

  15. #19133
    Yup that's her post. She's about 50 lbs. Lighter in person if it is still the same lady. She's still posting. I left a review and comment on E. A, but I don't see them on there. It's frustrating that the don't allow you to warn others about dangerous situations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape