Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 7732
-
11-05-22 16:29 #3802Senior Member

Posts: 53What is the homie discount at Synn COI? Haven't seen too much mention of price range for tips for extras in the VIP rooms.
Originally Posted by StrawHat888
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 13:31 #3801Senior Member

Posts: 241Ah stripper economics. "I need money so I should raise my prices!" That's not how the world works. My demand curve doesn't shift because she needs money.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 23:23 #3800Senior Member

Posts: 144June
Jeep, it's the same June. She did her tits during the pandemic bigger size but still feel natural. And now from time to time likes to wear glasses and she has her hair shorter. She also works at Sahara most days. At Synn only on Thursdays and at Dreams on Tuesdays. She is very playful but could be a bit pricey is rent is due. Can ask for rent money 💯.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 14:09 #3799Senior Member

Posts: 131Don't they all provide customer service? It just depends if you are getting the homie discount or the GPS prices.
Originally Posted by JorPedrero01
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 11:31 #3798Banned Member

Posts: 355Rhino coi
Tiny swallow. As for Brazil.
Data DATY everything.
No stupid rules.
-
11-04-22 02:12 #3797Senior Member

Posts: 38Jazzy
Tonight at Synn COI I saw Jazzy on stage for the first time. She is a fine piece of ass!
I had to leave early but I was wondering if she does any extras in the VIP.
-
11-04-22 02:01 #3796Senior Member

Posts: 240I was at Synn tonight and June sat next to me and tried to sell me a dance. She does have a lot of desirable features that would catch lonely guys' attention. She has the classy Asian looks, pretty smile, nice figure, and big breasts. I wouldn't go as far as giving her a perfect 10. She could doll herself up a bit more for my taste. Coincidentally, there was another Asian girl named June at Synn COI a few years back. I couldn't tell if she was the same girl.
Originally Posted by Loki213
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 23:31 #3795Regular Member

Posts: 11Which one likes bb and nut in they mouth?
Originally Posted by KingMg23
[View Original Post]
Tiny or Brazil?
-
11-03-22 22:48 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 129Bella synn
I think I read differing reports, how much does she ask for in VIP?
-
11-03-22 15:29 #3793Regular Member

Posts: 11Confirm
Can also confirm after meeting mochi, asked for 1 k; not a chance. She lowered immediately because I'm "attractive" still no thanks.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
Now got to check out Brianna who never seems to be there. Maybe once a week? Any intel here?
-
11-03-22 13:21 #3792Senior Member

Posts: 240Tiny in IE (Rialto) is the same Tiny from SR COI right?
Originally Posted by KingMg23
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 12:59 #3791Senior Member

Posts: 870Yes, she's a teaser! Cookie is cute and Jenny, at the Rhino Rialto. I like to see Athena Rialto and the other Athena at the Industry location, but all the above I have no intel to share yet:
Originally Posted by KingMg23
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 12:56 #3790Senior Member

Posts: 870I'm new to the Spearmint Rhino, but have you been to Rialto rhino, real cuties there. Aslo, seen some hotties in the Torrance roll call, but never been myself!!
Originally Posted by KingMg23
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 02:04 #3789Senior Member

Posts: 53Yeah but according to DuncanSpur, she's asking 1 K for everything. Fuck that. No stripper (or any working girl for that matter) is worth a grand for a session. Easy pass.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 00:21 #3788Banned Member

Posts: 355Coco Rhino coi- rialto
Avoid.
Avoid.
Stay away.
This little cock teaser is ultra gps. Don't give her s*it!! Waste of $$I'm telling you this because you will be disappointed.









Reply With Quote





