Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 736 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 11028
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6273

    She's a cool girl to have fun with

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    She's fucking hot! Ugh I remember when I used to pound these cuties for 300/ hr with video.
    Apparently she has a sister who also does escorting as well. Both use tna. Her places was messy but okay overall. She has like two couches, I was expecting a personal home not in a apartment style building. Dobt do anything stupid, she has a security system setup. Worth the money I spent. I heard from her sister that she lives with a abusive boyfriend but I don't really know the whole story.

  2. #6272
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    I really don't remember. She was a freak at the time and I suspect open to pretty much anything. It has been a while so it could go either way with her being more restrictive or freer with her menu.
    She loved Greek and cim when I saw her, She supposedly has put on weight. There are reviews of her on the other board with pictures.

    Not sure if she allows cia, cip.

  3. #6271
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I almost came in my pants just reading this.
    Got to Link tfor her?

  4. #6270

    Refresh My Memory

    Thought I saw a review of this woman in the past but I can't recall. I believe she used to go by Ms. Thoroughbred now going under this new persona. Details would be greatly appreciated such as is this woman girlfriend material. Soneone please refresh my memory.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Amazing-Woman

  5. #6269

    KelleeGirl Tacoma. Any Experience With Her?

    I've been in touch with this woman in Tacoma. She offers full open bareback for $200. She is in Fife, so there's probably a reason why she's so low on rate. Lists her age as 40 but photos look good, if that's her. Goes by KelleeGirl. I'm adventurous and like doing this kind of thing so might go for it. But before I do, thought I'd ask here just in case.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...c/886438969188

  6. #6268
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Met her on SA many many moons ago. Started off with CFS but within 20 minutes she was begging for BBFS and CIP. Squirted everywhere. Fun memories. She doesn't do BBFS anymore since she joined that other board.
    I almost came in my pants just reading this.

  7. #6267

    Kathleen

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is a fun fuck. She can really take a pounding.

    I guess she missed thick cocks.

    BBBJ, dt, gag, cfs.
    Met her on SA many many moons ago. Started off with CFS but within 20 minutes she was begging for BBFS and CIP. Squirted everywhere. Fun memories. She doesn't do BBFS anymore since she joined that other board.

  8. #6266
    Quote Originally Posted by IcedLatte1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any intel on Katie Kat?

    Steep rates but she looks great on her pics.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....128166%3B-Fire
    She's fucking hot! Ugh I remember when I used to pound these cuties for 300/ hr with video.

  9. #6265

    Bainbridge Island

    Morning gents!

    I'm visiting from back East, family on Bainbridge Island for the week.

    Might have a little free time, and was wondering if there were any good providers in town here? A top UTR maybe? Probably won't find anyone, but I thought I'd see if you guys could help.

    Just a shot in the dark.

    PM is fine.

    Thank you!

  10. #6264

    Kathleen Rivera Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    Kathleen has returned. She is a great lady and she has an amazing rack.

    In Bellevue this weekend.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....light=kathleen+rivera+rose.

    Loved her! I filled her ass with ice cubes during a sesh at Red Lion a few years ago. Fun! Always thought she might be open to BBFS when bound.

  11. #6263

    Taylor foxxx menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    What was her menu like? Curious why she's not advertising?
    I really don't remember. She was a freak at the time and I suspect open to pretty much anything. It has been a while so it could go either way with her being more restrictive or freer with her menu.

  12. #6262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Kathleen

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    Kathleen has returned. She is a great lady and she has an amazing rack.

    In Bellevue this weekend.
    She is a fun fuck. She can really take a pounding.

    I guess she missed thick cocks.

    BBBJ, dt, gag, cfs.

  13. #6261

    Kathleen

    Kathleen has returned. She is a great lady and she has an amazing rack.

    In Bellevue this weekend.

  14. #6260

    Any info on Katie?

    Anybody got any intel on Katie Kat?

    Steep rates but she looks great on her pics.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....128166%3B-Fire

  15. #6259
    Quote Originally Posted by JCurrin512  [View Original Post]
    With TNA down, I'm now on the rabbit hole of these other sites. Has anyone seen Lily Blair? She posts on slixa and tryst. I can't find many reviews for her. Happy hunting.
    I'm still curious about this rock and roll girl. Has anyone seen Lily Blair?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily-blair

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape