Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 583 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5581

  2. #5580

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SwLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Beat up former SW. Was bald headed for years 🤣.
    I think she had brain surgery not sure if it was from an accident or she fell but they shaved her head. Can't remember what she went as and really can't remember how service was.

  3. #5579
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a date with this girl and can provide info. No name to search. Not the most attractive but wondering on body and performance. Seems open to most things.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/563930953169
    Beat up former SW. Was bald headed for years 🤣.

  4. #5578

    Little Red

    Meet up in Bfd motel sounded nice. Asked for a lot. Pimp walk out while walking in then walked in the room and bathroom was filthy. Stepping on junk on the floor bare feet. Jumped on the bed to do the deed but first found a buck knife under the pillow she was sitting on top off before she got into position I asked if that was meant for me she laughed and said no and threw it on the second bed. Then Wouldn't take off her shirt saying she was cold and let me do one position.

  5. #5577
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a date with this girl and can provide info. No name to search. Not the most attractive but wondering on body and performance. Seems open to most things.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/563930953169
    The only thing she squirts is insecticide. Move on, she starts tacking on like you are adding opinions when you buy a car.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  6. #5576
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a date with this girl and can provide info. No name to search. Not the most attractive but wondering on body and performance. Seems open to most things.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/563930953169
    I remember a review saying she upcharged everything, even for her to squirt- this was last year though so she might have dropped the up charges. I don't remember much else.

  7. #5575

    Squirter

    Anybody have a date with this girl and can provide info. No name to search. Not the most attractive but wondering on body and performance. Seems open to most things.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/563930953169

  8. #5574
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    I happen to be on the shoreline and stumbled across her add.

    She seems bigger than her photos.

    Pros. She answered the phone and communication was great. Harassed him at the time were.

    Perfect and we met up. Call the office she answered the door in a cute nighty.

    Cons. Bigger than in the photo. Barely gave me a hug hello.

    The price is pretty high. Like way high. Even for a half hour.

    I got undressed and she did end up a little bit. I went to wash up in the.

    Bathroom and there were broken glass pipes.

    All over the sink.

    I should've left them but I wanted to give her a chance.

    She said she'd be ready in a minute and I thought she was picking.

    Music on her phone but it turns out she was returning text messages.

    She then spent another 10 minutes or so Liking Instagram pictures or something.

    Rocking in a daze and almost falling asleep on her feet and looking for stuff in her drawers and then made a call.

    She didn't want it to the bathroom for for five minutes and said she was peeing but I'm sure.

    She was smoking or doing something else. She then came out of the bathroom took off her nighty.

    And showed me her body which has great boobs but a belly roll and ingrown hairs.

    She then got on the bed and started a lackluster CBJ.

    No warm-ups. She had difficulty getting the condiment and I just could not get it up.

    I cut my losses and negotiated a partial refund.

    A truly lackluster effort. She may be someone's boat but definitely not mine.
    That's a shame, she was a fun girl when she transitioned from streetwalking to "escorting". Been a while since I've seen her, she will hit me up randomly with a WYA now and then.

    Stay safe.

  9. #5573

    Motels / discrete spot to hookup near New Haven

    Hey. I have been meeting some girls on fetlife, tinder, and seeking that are down for casual bjs or to fuck but I do not have a place to host. The only safe and economical option I am aware of is Shoreline in Milford. But it is a bit far compared to New Haven / Hamden area. Any one care to share any other motels or maybe outdoor / car places for outside fun? I am not liking the $120+ rates for a few hours of fun.

    I am aware of the dayuse app, but its still like 100 bucks and its day time hours only.

    I am happy to share some profiles via PM if you can suggest some good alternatives.

  10. #5572
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    I happen to be on the shoreline and stumbled across her add.

    She seems bigger than her photos.

    Pros. She answered the phone and communication was great. Harassed him at the time were.

    Perfect and we met up. Call the office she answered the door in a cute nighty.

    Cons. Bigger than in the photo. Barely gave me a hug hello.

    The price is pretty high. Like way high. Even for a half hour.

    I got undressed and she did end up a little bit. I went to wash up in the.

    Bathroom and there were broken glass pipes.

    All over the sink.

    I should've left them but I wanted to give her a chance.

    She said she'd be ready in a minute and I thought she was picking.

    Music on her phone but it turns out she was returning text messages.

    She then spent another 10 minutes or so Liking Instagram pictures or something.

    Rocking in a daze and almost falling asleep on her feet and looking for stuff in her drawers and then made a call.

    She didn't want it to the bathroom for for five minutes and said she was peeing but I'm sure.

    She was smoking or doing something else. She then came out of the bathroom took off her nighty.

    And showed me her body which has great boobs but a belly roll and ingrown hairs.

    She then got on the bed and started a lackluster CBJ.

    No warm-ups. She had difficulty getting the condiment and I just could not get it up.

    I cut my losses and negotiated a partial refund.

    A truly lackluster effort. She may be someone's boat but definitely not mine.
    Almost reached out again. Was in a mood and that rack and bottom had me interested. Thanks for this. Hard pass. Wish you could block ads on STGs.

  11. #5571
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    While she isn't my type, it's obvious you think everyone is overvalued.
    Do you remember what Backpage was like in 2016?

  12. #5570
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    I happen to be on the shoreline and stumbled across her add.

    She seems bigger than her photos.

    Pros. She answered the phone and communication was great. Harassed him at the time were.

    Perfect and we met up. Call the office she answered the door in a cute nighty.

    Cons. Bigger than in the photo. Barely gave me a hug hello.

    The price is pretty high. Like way high. Even for a half hour.

    I got undressed and she did end up a little bit. I went to wash up in the.

    Bathroom and there were broken glass pipes.

    All over the sink.

    I should've left them but I wanted to give her a chance.

    She said she'd be ready in a minute and I thought she was picking.

    Music on her phone but it turns out she was returning text messages.

    She then spent another 10 minutes or so Liking Instagram pictures or something.

    Rocking in a daze and almost falling asleep on her feet and looking for stuff in her drawers and then made a call.

    She didn't want it to the bathroom for for five minutes and said she was peeing but I'm sure.

    She was smoking or doing something else. She then came out of the bathroom took off her nighty.

    And showed me her body which has great boobs but a belly roll and ingrown hairs.

    She then got on the bed and started a lackluster CBJ.

    No warm-ups. She had difficulty getting the condiment and I just could not get it up.

    I cut my losses and negotiated a partial refund.

    A truly lackluster effort. She may be someone's boat but definitely not mine.
    Too bad you hadn't seen some of her bad reviews, including my own (#5448).

  13. #5569
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    I happen to be on the shoreline and stumbled across her add.

    She seems bigger than her photos.

    Pros. She answered the phone and communication was great. Harassed him at the time were.

    Perfect and we met up. Call the office she answered the door in a cute nighty.

    Cons. Bigger than in the photo. Barely gave me a hug hello.

    The price is pretty high. Like way high. Even for a half hour.

    I got undressed and she did end up a little bit. I went to wash up in the.

    Bathroom and there were broken glass pipes.

    All over the sink.

    I should've left them but I wanted to give her a chance.

    She said she'd be ready in a minute and I thought she was picking.

    Music on her phone but it turns out she was returning text messages..
    Wow, that was tough to get through.

  14. #5568

    Queen Bee Disaster

    I happen to be on the shoreline and stumbled across her add.

    She seems bigger than her photos.

    Pros. She answered the phone and communication was great. Harassed him at the time were.

    Perfect and we met up. Call the office she answered the door in a cute nighty.

    Cons. Bigger than in the photo. Barely gave me a hug hello.

    The price is pretty high. Like way high. Even for a half hour.

    I got undressed and she did end up a little bit. I went to wash up in the.

    Bathroom and there were broken glass pipes.

    All over the sink.

    I should've left them but I wanted to give her a chance.

    She said she'd be ready in a minute and I thought she was picking.

    Music on her phone but it turns out she was returning text messages.

    She then spent another 10 minutes or so Liking Instagram pictures or something.

    Rocking in a daze and almost falling asleep on her feet and looking for stuff in her drawers and then made a call.

    She didn't want it to the bathroom for for five minutes and said she was peeing but I'm sure.

    She was smoking or doing something else. She then came out of the bathroom took off her nighty.

    And showed me her body which has great boobs but a belly roll and ingrown hairs.

    She then got on the bed and started a lackluster CBJ.

    No warm-ups. She had difficulty getting the condiment and I just could not get it up.

    I cut my losses and negotiated a partial refund.

    A truly lackluster effort. She may be someone's boat but definitely not mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4D12C89B-0BFE-470E-A8B1-AB8FA5EA0E4C.jpg‎   DF5EFB0B-FA6D-4B4B-85BF-82DBAFBBBD5C.jpg‎  

  15. #5567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by EggPoacher88  [View Original Post]
    This site is about giving reviews and from his point of view she was yucky. I personally think she is ridiculously overvalued.
    While she isn't my type, it's obvious you think everyone is overvalued.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape