Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25097

    Providers?

    Can of you gentleman tell me where you all are looking to find providers? I am new to the area and having no luck, is it really this limited here?? I came from a place that I only thought it was limited if this is true! Can't believe in a city this large there aren't a handful of you talented providers.

  2. #25096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    In Town

    I'm in town till Wednesday and would appreciate any guidance you guys have. I'm hoping to meet up with Tali and Mouth of The South. Tali is asking for some odd verification pics. Is that standard for her new friends? Also are there any others you guys recommend? I'm ok with high end, AMP or body rubs. I would appreciate the help. A reply to this or DM is fine. I can definitely help if you're ever in my area. Thanks.

  3. #25095

    Definitely a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Click on Video and watch this sloppy drooling shit probably a fake ad. But good bait with that video. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...972340b6e20df1.
    Definitely fake, I've seen that blowjob video on multiple porn boards over the past month. Not sure of the source though. Probably belongs to some chicks OF account.

  4. #25094

    Bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan502  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing posts on here about "don't waste your time and money" & "drug addicts" & sketchy ass women. Know what they all have in common?! They're always white, LOL. I'm 3 for 3 with the Latinas. All from EB, all from around the airport, all bbj & cfs. They're all sweet, like to please, and relatively easy setup. The white hookers going to be hollering, "they're taking our jobs!" & "secure three border!" Hahaha This market is just like the US economy, a bunch of white greed and entitlement, so the Latinas going to take me ver that market too! Y'all want white girls and good prices? Vote Blue!
    Thought they offered only CBJ? Links to those who gave BBBJ please?

  5. #25093
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed a trend today on the alligator site. I'm seeing a flood of ads for chicks I don't believe I've see before, all appear to be latinas (here we go again) and all ads are just two pics of very sexy chicas, no faces. Here are some examples:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98248788

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98248281

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98307210

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98319333

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98307110

    Be safe out there fellas.
    Numbers 2,3 and 5 look like the same woman. I could be wrong thou. They all look TGTBT.

  6. #25092

    Claudia

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    After seeing the positive info on her I just had to visit her. This Chica is the real deal. She is the woman in the ad, though she is a petite lady (maybe 4' 8") but soft and curvy. She is built for fun and she knows it. And knows how to use it. When I walked in she shuts the door, wraps her arms around me, kisses me, and starts playing with "my little friend". For a 30 minute session she rocked my world, cleaned me up, and playfully sent me on my way. English is limited but workable, she is gone if I understood correctly tomorrow but will be back. Honestly. Her communication in setting up the appointment, activities, and cost are what you want and hope for from a provider. She could give lessons to many of the ladies (sic) out there.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5023385871
    So what was the damage how many roses for the 1/2 Hour?

  7. #25091

    Claudia

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    After seeing the positive info on her I just had to visit her. This Chica is the real deal. She is the woman in the ad, though she is a petite lady (maybe 4' 8") but soft and curvy. She is built for fun and she knows it. And knows how to use it. When I walked in she shuts the door, wraps her arms around me, kisses me, and starts playing with "my little friend". For a 30 minute session she rocked my world, cleaned me up, and playfully sent me on my way. English is limited but workable, she is gone if I understood correctly tomorrow but will be back. Honestly. Her communication in setting up the appointment, activities, and cost are what you want and hope for from a provider. She could give lessons to many of the ladies (sic) out there.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5023385871
    So what was the damage how many roses for the 1/2 Hour?

  8. #25090

    Amp

    Hello gents,

    In the past I had visited some AMP in an apartment not hotel rooms.

    Do we know if we still have any asian providers hosting or doing incall in an apartment?

    TIA.

  9. #25089

    Chicas

    Quote Originally Posted by Sxywhtguy1  [View Original Post]
    Would love to hear from a trusted senior that has tested the waters here. I am on the fence about these, been thinking about TOFTT.
    I texted some numbers and the rates are outrageous. 350.400 !

  10. #25088
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxywhtguy1  [View Original Post]
    Would love to hear from a trusted senior that has tested the waters here. I am on the fence about these, been thinking about TOFTT.
    I wouldn't trust these at all.

  11. #25087
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed a trend today on the alligator site. I'm seeing a flood of ads for chicks I don't believe I've see before, all appear to be latinas (here we go again) and all ads are just two pics of very sexy chicas, no faces. Here are some examples:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98248788

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98248281

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98307210

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98319333

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98307110

    Be safe out there fellas.
    Would love to hear from a trusted senior that has tested the waters here. I am on the fence about these, been thinking about TOFTT.

  12. #25086

    Latina Claudia

    After seeing the positive info on her I just had to visit her. This Chica is the real deal. She is the woman in the ad, though she is a petite lady (maybe 4' 8") but soft and curvy. She is built for fun and she knows it. And knows how to use it. When I walked in she shuts the door, wraps her arms around me, kisses me, and starts playing with "my little friend". For a 30 minute session she rocked my world, cleaned me up, and playfully sent me on my way. English is limited but workable, she is gone if I understood correctly tomorrow but will be back. Honestly. Her communication in setting up the appointment, activities, and cost are what you want and hope for from a provider. She could give lessons to many of the ladies (sic) out there.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5023385871

  13. #25085

    Tore Up from the floor up


  14. #25084

    Watch the BJ Vid

    Click on Video and watch this sloppy drooling shit probably a fake ad. But good bait with that video. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...972340b6e20df1.

  15. #25083

    2nd girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BlankMan2016  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/364271371501

    Has anyone seen this one? I message her whenever I come thru and she has an add up but I never get a response. I have tried from 2 different numbers both GA. Numbers maybe that spooks her idk.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...-/926092783743

    I was going to see this one for an outcall couldn't find any reviews on her there's no name in the ad. We agree on a price but then she goes on some rant about how much her hotel costs and she has to pay for a ride. I told her nevermind. It's funny though I gave her the addresses and she named her price I didn't try to negotiate or anything. Has anyone seen her is she worth a visit? Maybe I'll have better luck next time and have more to report. Stay safe.
    2nd girl is an addict or recovered addict messed me around once drove an hour and she hopped in the car with some other guy and left. Don't waste your time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape