Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #6337

    Guess that would be a no

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    She's mid 60's and had a hard life. She has small breasts, and a hernia that sticks out making her stomach look bigger than it is. She does have a great head game and good rates 1. 5 for the time it takes you to get off. Does not belong on this thread. There are better choices in Salem. For $50 more Pink Fox is here. Also no BBFS but a better head game IMO and enthusiastic as fuk.
    Boomer,

    Appreciate the details on Roxxanne and goes to show pictures are not everything. Looks like Kelly & Roxxanne are hard no's now. Will continue to look.

    Thanks to all!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  2. #6336

    Roxxanne in Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by FinBabe  [View Original Post]
    I personally have a thing for heavy make-up and cramming cock down throat to make eyes water with running mascara and she will accommodate. Easy access to house but make sure you knock on right door or she will flip out on you. Great BBBJ and cof finish, likes a little aggressive throat pounding. I really like her and would love to see her again, but she double booked me and I showed up for my third time seeing her and I go knock on door after giving text of eta and no answer, so I go to other door and knock, no answer.

    So I go back my car and text WTF, 10 min later a get a scathing text saying that I showed up unnoticed and that she already had company and me knocking on the door made her date freak and he left. So she lost both monies and she took it out on me. I told her I never would disrespect her and show up unnoticed and she wrote back and said sorry, I doubled book, let's move on and make like it never happened. I have since tried to go back, but she will not respond. My loss because I liked her, very enthusiastic, she is safe on boning no BBFS, but loves to suck cock. Nice lady!

    Finbabe.
    She's mid 60's and had a hard life. She has small breasts, and a hernia that sticks out making her stomach look bigger than it is. She does have a great head game and good rates 1. 5 for the time it takes you to get off. Does not belong on this thread. There are better choices in Salem. For $50 more Pink Fox is here. Also no BBFS but a better head game IMO and enthusiastic as fuk.

  3. #6335

    I was talking about Roxanne in salem

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...l/695917009812

    Pics are deceiving. Big upper body and no ass. Definitely a no repeat.
    I forgot to mention I was talking about Roxanne from salem.

  4. #6334

    Krystal is Real

    Absolutely no up sell. Just a sweet provider trying to enjoy what she does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Fantastic. Any upsell?

  5. #6333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Hard passs on kelly. She not attractive at all. Safety girl no BBFS.

    Roxanne, never met her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents,

    Heading to Eugene next week and my need for some attention by a mature provider is hitting an all-time high. Hoping one of the two providers below can be spoken about. Was considering either seeing Kelly or stopping in Salem and seeing Roxxanne. Can anyone talk to their services? Need a GFE experience and of course hoping for the BBFS added pleasure.

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...l/695917009812

    https://tryst.link/escort/roxxanne

    Your assistance is appreciated gents!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  6. #6332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    She's a hard PASS

    Quote Originally Posted by FinBabe  [View Original Post]
    I personally have a thing for heavy make-up and cramming cock down throat to make eyes water with running mascara and she will accommodate. Easy access to house but make sure you knock on right door or she will flip out on you. Great BBBJ and cof finish, likes a little aggressive throat pounding. I really like her and would love to see her again, but she double booked me and I showed up for my third time seeing her and I go knock on door after giving text of eta and no answer, so I go to other door and knock, no answer.

    So I go back my car and text WTF, 10 min later a get a scathing text saying that I showed up unnoticed and that she already had company and me knocking on the door made her date freak and he left. So she lost both monies and she took it out on me. I told her I never would disrespect her and show up unnoticed and she wrote back and said sorry, I doubled book, let's move on and make like it never happened. I have since tried to go back, but she will not respond. My loss because I liked her, very enthusiastic, she is safe on boning no BBFS, but loves to suck cock. Nice lady!

    Finbabe.
    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...l/695917009812

    Pics are deceiving. Big upper body and no ass. Definitely a no repeat.

  7. #6331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Cannot believe I didn't share this with the forum but have been out of my mind busy and wanted to let you all know that she is available for the taking to all the interested courteous gents out there.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tland/98280067

    Saw Krystal in a decent hotel in downtown Vancouver about two weeks ago. Set up the afternoon before and had a morning encounter with her. She was on time when I said I arrived and told me to come up. Her incall hotel room was well decorated and smelled great. When I walked in she was wearing some great sheer thigh highs with a fantastic body hugging nighty that did a nice job of showing off her b-sized breasts.

    To the scoring.

    The Good. Luved tasting her DATY as she absolutely got into it with my tongue. Finger combination and it tasted amazing as she drove her fingers into my hair and cummed for me. After cumming the first time, she pulled my pants and underwear down and said I have to have you inside me. I nearly cummed right there as I thought I was in a porn movie as she mounted me and stared in my eyes. Did not take long as I gave her all the swimmers I had saved up. She got up and got me cleaned up and asked if I would stick around for round two. We chatted for a while about her history in the hobby and in the PDX area. Our second time around consisted of another round of DATY, some BBBJ (wish I question if she likes it), and some mish with k9 that just felt so good as she grabbed my hips to get me as deep as possible. Just fantastic.

    The Bad. Only two things. First is she is not into kissing. She gave me little pecks around my cheek, neck and chest but no lip to lip or mouth to mouth for that matter. That would be a deal breaker for me normally but her enthusiasm and the mood she set into the session was just great. Second she doesn't really give you a good peek into her mouth but she desperately needs some dental work and has lost a few teeth.

    The Ugly. The pictures on the listcrawler page just do not do her justice. Her body is to die for considering her age (late 40's) and she really needs to get them updated.

    Overall a 7 out of 10. Would give her a 10 if she was into kissing & a better BJ, but her attitude, $$ for a non-clock watching session with CIP was absolutely appreciated and gives her a better than average session.

    One suggestion to all my fellow hobbyists. If you make a date with her, stick with it. When I saw her she said the past week she had dealt with a sequence of nothing but sh1 th3 at ds who had made a date and just no-showed. Make the date and stick to it because you will so appreciate it if you appreciate a mature provider that offers an enjoyable bb session.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.
    Fantastic. Any upsell?

  8. #6330

    Give Krystal A Chance

    Hello Gents,

    Cannot believe I didn't share this with the forum but have been out of my mind busy and wanted to let you all know that she is available for the taking to all the interested courteous gents out there.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tland/98280067

    Saw Krystal in a decent hotel in downtown Vancouver about two weeks ago. Set up the afternoon before and had a morning encounter with her. She was on time when I said I arrived and told me to come up. Her incall hotel room was well decorated and smelled great. When I walked in she was wearing some great sheer thigh highs with a fantastic body hugging nighty that did a nice job of showing off her b-sized breasts.

    To the scoring.

    The Good. Luved tasting her DATY as she absolutely got into it with my tongue. Finger combination and it tasted amazing as she drove her fingers into my hair and cummed for me. After cumming the first time, she pulled my pants and underwear down and said I have to have you inside me. I nearly cummed right there as I thought I was in a porn movie as she mounted me and stared in my eyes. Did not take long as I gave her all the swimmers I had saved up. She got up and got me cleaned up and asked if I would stick around for round two. We chatted for a while about her history in the hobby and in the PDX area. Our second time around consisted of another round of DATY, some BBBJ (wish I question if she likes it), and some mish with k9 that just felt so good as she grabbed my hips to get me as deep as possible. Just fantastic.

    The Bad. Only two things. First is she is not into kissing. She gave me little pecks around my cheek, neck and chest but no lip to lip or mouth to mouth for that matter. That would be a deal breaker for me normally but her enthusiasm and the mood she set into the session was just great. Second she doesn't really give you a good peek into her mouth but she desperately needs some dental work and has lost a few teeth.

    The Ugly. The pictures on the listcrawler page just do not do her justice. Her body is to die for considering her age (late 40's) and she really needs to get them updated.

    Overall a 7 out of 10. Would give her a 10 if she was into kissing & a better BJ, but her attitude, $$ for a non-clock watching session with CIP was absolutely appreciated and gives her a better than average session.

    One suggestion to all my fellow hobbyists. If you make a date with her, stick with it. When I saw her she said the past week she had dealt with a sequence of nothing but sh1 th3 at ds who had made a date and just no-showed. Make the date and stick to it because you will so appreciate it if you appreciate a mature provider that offers an enjoyable bb session.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  9. #6329

    Roxanne Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents,

    Heading to Eugene next week and my need for some attention by a mature provider is hitting an all-time high. Hoping one of the two providers below can be spoken about. Was considering either seeing Kelly or stopping in Salem and seeing Roxxanne. Can anyone talk to their services? Need a GFE experience and of course hoping for the BBFS added pleasure.

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...l/695917009812

    https://tryst.link/escort/roxxanne

    Your assistance is appreciated gents!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.
    I personally have a thing for heavy make-up and cramming cock down throat to make eyes water with running mascara and she will accommodate. Easy access to house but make sure you knock on right door or she will flip out on you. Great BBBJ and cof finish, likes a little aggressive throat pounding. I really like her and would love to see her again, but she double booked me and I showed up for my third time seeing her and I go knock on door after giving text of eta and no answer, so I go to other door and knock, no answer.

    So I go back my car and text WTF, 10 min later a get a scathing text saying that I showed up unnoticed and that she already had company and me knocking on the door made her date freak and he left. So she lost both monies and she took it out on me. I told her I never would disrespect her and show up unnoticed and she wrote back and said sorry, I doubled book, let's move on and make like it never happened. I have since tried to go back, but she will not respond. My loss because I liked her, very enthusiastic, she is safe on boning no BBFS, but loves to suck cock. Nice lady!

    Finbabe.

  10. #6328

    Heading To Eugene For An Overnight

    Good morning Gents,

    Heading to Eugene next week and my need for some attention by a mature provider is hitting an all-time high. Hoping one of the two providers below can be spoken about. Was considering either seeing Kelly or stopping in Salem and seeing Roxxanne. Can anyone talk to their services? Need a GFE experience and of course hoping for the BBFS added pleasure.

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...l/695917009812

    https://tryst.link/escort/roxxanne

    Your assistance is appreciated gents!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  11. #6327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Cleo96

    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    Updating my list.

    Sophia100 is the best. Cleo a close 2nd.
    Has anyone seen Cleo96 in the last month or two?

    She appears to be hiding something and gained a few lbs.

  12. #6326

    It's amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    All holes open and filled.
    Amazing how the confirmed BB ladies all have a huge number of friends and references on TNA. All the dudes who pretend to be appalled by BB are like moths to a flame with the BB girls.

  13. #6325

    Sassygirl37

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?218335-Sassygirl37

    Could not find any info about her on this board. Would love to hear if anyone has had success.
    All holes open and filled.

  14. #6324

    Beloved

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Is she the same person on the other board adver8 in Beaverton?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?571467-xxxBeloved
    Yes. That is her.

  15. #6323

    My girl wants a gang bang. So here we are!

    My girl wants to set up a three-hole raw GB with me overseeing, 4-5 guys. She is a very hot 30 something MILF with a nice ass and big fake tits. Don't know a lot of pervs personally so here we are asking you degenerates!

    We will set up a nice hotel for the festivities. Must be able to play late / overnight. Message me for full details including pics of her.

    Thanks so much!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape