Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 736 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 11026
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6271
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I almost came in my pants just reading this.
    Got to Link tfor her?

  2. #6270

    Refresh My Memory

    Thought I saw a review of this woman in the past but I can't recall. I believe she used to go by Ms. Thoroughbred now going under this new persona. Details would be greatly appreciated such as is this woman girlfriend material. Soneone please refresh my memory.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Amazing-Woman

  3. #6269

    KelleeGirl Tacoma. Any Experience With Her?

    I've been in touch with this woman in Tacoma. She offers full open bareback for $200. She is in Fife, so there's probably a reason why she's so low on rate. Lists her age as 40 but photos look good, if that's her. Goes by KelleeGirl. I'm adventurous and like doing this kind of thing so might go for it. But before I do, thought I'd ask here just in case.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...c/886438969188

  4. #6268
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Met her on SA many many moons ago. Started off with CFS but within 20 minutes she was begging for BBFS and CIP. Squirted everywhere. Fun memories. She doesn't do BBFS anymore since she joined that other board.
    I almost came in my pants just reading this.

  5. #6267

    Kathleen

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is a fun fuck. She can really take a pounding.

    I guess she missed thick cocks.

    BBBJ, dt, gag, cfs.
    Met her on SA many many moons ago. Started off with CFS but within 20 minutes she was begging for BBFS and CIP. Squirted everywhere. Fun memories. She doesn't do BBFS anymore since she joined that other board.

  6. #6266
    Quote Originally Posted by IcedLatte1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any intel on Katie Kat?

    Steep rates but she looks great on her pics.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....128166%3B-Fire
    She's fucking hot! Ugh I remember when I used to pound these cuties for 300/ hr with video.

  7. #6265

    Bainbridge Island

    Morning gents!

    I'm visiting from back East, family on Bainbridge Island for the week.

    Might have a little free time, and was wondering if there were any good providers in town here? A top UTR maybe? Probably won't find anyone, but I thought I'd see if you guys could help.

    Just a shot in the dark.

    PM is fine.

    Thank you!

  8. #6264

    Kathleen Rivera Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    Kathleen has returned. She is a great lady and she has an amazing rack.

    In Bellevue this weekend.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....light=kathleen+rivera+rose.

    Loved her! I filled her ass with ice cubes during a sesh at Red Lion a few years ago. Fun! Always thought she might be open to BBFS when bound.

  9. #6263

    Taylor foxxx menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    What was her menu like? Curious why she's not advertising?
    I really don't remember. She was a freak at the time and I suspect open to pretty much anything. It has been a while so it could go either way with her being more restrictive or freer with her menu.

  10. #6262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1108

    Kathleen

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    Kathleen has returned. She is a great lady and she has an amazing rack.

    In Bellevue this weekend.
    She is a fun fuck. She can really take a pounding.

    I guess she missed thick cocks.

    BBBJ, dt, gag, cfs.

  11. #6261

    Kathleen

    Kathleen has returned. She is a great lady and she has an amazing rack.

    In Bellevue this weekend.

  12. #6260

    Any info on Katie?

    Anybody got any intel on Katie Kat?

    Steep rates but she looks great on her pics.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....128166%3B-Fire

  13. #6259
    Quote Originally Posted by JCurrin512  [View Original Post]
    With TNA down, I'm now on the rabbit hole of these other sites. Has anyone seen Lily Blair? She posts on slixa and tryst. I can't find many reviews for her. Happy hunting.
    I'm still curious about this rock and roll girl. Has anyone seen Lily Blair?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily-blair

  14. #6258
    What was her menu like? Curious why she's not advertising?

    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    Loved her! I saw her several years ago at her place in Issaquah off Sunset. She had a sling in her room. Superfreak. Go see her!

  15. #6257

    Taylor Foxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this lady? I hear she is back, UTR and still seeing clients? If so, what is she like these days?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?181915-taylor-foxxx
    Loved her! I saw her several years ago at her place in Issaquah off Sunset. She had a sling in her room. Superfreak. Go see her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape