Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 541 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 591 641 1041 1541 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25120

    Definitely not Petra!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5138459810/1

    Looks as if it a fake ad or just plain stolen pictures.

    An ad for same. Day posted both her and Cleveland.
    This isn't Petra!

  2. #25119

    Petra

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    Wish so, but I doubt it. When she left she went to the far west and has little if any reason to return. Certainly, not for us.
    Don't know who this is but it's definitely not Petra!!

  3. #25118

    Petra

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5138459810/1

    Looks as if it a fake ad or just plain stolen pictures.

    An ad for same. Day posted both her and Cleveland.
    Wish so, but I doubt it. When she left she went to the far west and has little if any reason to return. Certainly, not for us.

  4. #25117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Petra Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Never saw this one, but years back when I first found this site remember reading her rave reviews. Someone posted a review on LC, first one since 2016 on that profile. Could just be a BS post by a guy to create an account so he can read other provider reviews.

    Tried to edit to post a link to the ad, but the profile just got bumped up from the review. Since there's no ads associated with the profile guess I answered my own question.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5138459810/1

    Looks as if it a fake ad or just plain stolen pictures.

    An ad for same. Day posted both her and Cleveland.

  5. #25116
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She posts here, so contact her directly.
    Thank you.

  6. #25115

    Advertiser's Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2017  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her digits that can share? Thanks.
    She posts here, so contact her directly.

  7. #25114
    Anyone have her digits that can share? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    From the reviews I've seen on her, others may not be interested in the details but I am so that's how I do my reviews. Hollee's been good at responding and sent a few pictures. She actually had reached out to me for a reminder which for me isn't always cool but during the day it's usually fine and it was nothing suggestive. I didn't think I was going to be able to see her due my schedule but that changed and she was still available so I think she is pretty low volume. She's deep in a safe neighborhood in NKY so it's a little bit of work to get to her which is probably a good thing. I wasn't so sure about parking in the driveway but the street was crowded so. With your text, she opens the garage door down a sloped drive and you walk into a finished basement with double bed that she had to make up and a sparsely furnished room with a bathroom off one side, generally cluttered but not dirty and kid's toys scattered around. She has kids.

    I have not even looked again to compare to the real deal other than to say she is not as small as she was in the pics but she is a pretty girl. She's tall, 5'8" ish and thick. The tits are real and firm. As I recall, in the pics, they easily could have been fake. She's a young (late 20's) thick so it moves a lot but isn't flying all over the place. I like thick girls and probably prefer this Hollee to the thinner one. It's jam not jelly. Her attitude makes her sexy. She's submissive, grateful and focused on you. Those are always keepers in my book. She reminded me of Nana attitude-wise for those of you who partook. There wasn't a lot of talking but what there was, was comfortable. No chatterbox or silent sally.

  8. #25113

    Petra

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Never saw this one, but years back when I first found this site remember reading her rave reviews. Someone posted a review on LC, first one since 2016 on that profile. Could just be a BS post by a guy to create an account so he can read other provider reviews.

    Tried to edit to post a link to the ad, but the profile just got bumped up from the review. Since there's no ads associated with the profile guess I answered my own question.
    Oh, yes, this is Petra! Such a special woman.

  9. #25112

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Eastside Starr?
    Yes this was eastide starr sorry for late reply work been crazy.

  10. #25111

    Petra

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc148  [View Original Post]
    She was wonderful in personality and sex.

    She came back briefly a couple years ago but haven't seen her since.

    Would enjoy meeting her again.

    KC.
    Great Gal saw Her for about 3 years. Wish she were still here.

  11. #25110
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDemTim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Ellie Girl aka Kellie is still in the hobby?

    I tried texting her about a year ago but didn't get any response. Had some fun times with her from 2017 to 2019. Really good BBBJCIM and swallow when I requested it. She never allowed BBFS even though I asked for it a few times. Had a cute little ass that was fun to rub while she was sucking from me from the side. I'd finger her while she was doing the side suck.
    I saw her a couple months ago at a house in silverton. She is active on erotic monkey and still cute as fuck. Downside she will ask you to bring her stuff, make you wait to come in, make you wait once you're inside. A real ditz. Will do anal with prior notice w upcharge. All the waiting is not good for me because my schedule is tight and silverton is a drive. BUT her pussy and butthole are cute, she has put on a little weight but in good places. She can take a pounding, will do outcall, cim or on face and looks so fine riding reverse cowgirl. She's a good girl who won't rip you off just a little tedious. Be safe and happy hunting.

  12. #25109

    Petra or Fak-ra?

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Never saw this one, but years back when I first found this site remember reading her rave reviews. Someone posted a review on LC, first one since 2016 on that profile. Could just be a BS post by a guy to create an account so he can read other provider reviews.

    Tried to edit to post a link to the ad, but the profile just got bumped up from the review. Since there's no ads associated with the profile guess I answered my own question.
    Pics definitely the aforementioned Petra, who always caught my fancy but could never make it work. If it turns out to be her, I will be very excited.

    If it is some dude with old pics phishing, he deserves a adverse consequences.

  13. #25108

    Cha $e

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5136694014/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5132275201/1

    Has anyone seen Cha $e lately? Updating pics so I believe she's real and have read mix reviews over her. Why run two ads with different numbers? I'm probably answering my question by reading my question with my big brain but I've been thinking with my little brain of late.

  14. #25107
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Never saw this one, but years back when I first found this site remember reading her rave reviews. Someone posted a review on LC, first one since 2016 on that profile. Could just be a BS post by a guy to create an account so he can read other provider reviews.

    Tried to edit to post a link to the ad, but the profile just got bumped up from the review. Since there's no ads associated with the profile guess I answered my own question.
    If she comes back I will be there first in line.

  15. #25106

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDemTim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Ellie Girl aka Kellie is still in the hobby?

    I tried texting her about a year ago but didn't get any response. Had some fun times with her from 2017 to 2019. Really good BBBJCIM and swallow when I requested it. She never allowed BBFS even though I asked for it a few times. Had a cute little ass that was fun to rub while she was sucking from me from the side. I'd finger her while she was doing the side suck.
    I seen Kelly a few weeks ago and have seen her several times in the last few years.

    I was always pleased with our meetings in the past.

    But this one was a fiasco!

    We agreed on a time and when I arrived she wasn't home.

    I texted her and she said she was at Krogers and asked me to come get her?

    When I drove 15 minutes to get her it took her almost 30 minutes to come out.

    We drove back to her house and she made me wait outside 10 minutes to put up the dogs.

    BBBJ was so so and her Mish and doggie was good.

    She did give me a deal for all the waiting and picking her up.

    When I got close to home she called me and said she left her phone in my truck and wanted me to bring it back to her.

    I couldn't due to time constraints.

    It took 3 days to get her phone to her.

    She has gained some wait and seemed high on something.

    I will not repeat due to all the crap that went on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape