Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 4897
-
11-12-22 11:02 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 987What you said is all true. I said it on here before that the new thing now is only fannns. There is a woman who was on the news recently because she allegedly killed her boyfriend and she was doing only fannnns. She made about 1 million a year from it. There is absolutely nothing special about her and she looks like any girl on a college campus and yet she can make that kind of money. There is so many pathetic men in the United States. Why pay to jerk off at a computer screen especially when porn online is free?
Originally Posted by BMartinSports
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...ht-prison.html
-
11-11-22 18:07 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 441Tori / Liz
Had the opportunity to see her the a week ago. The good: Nice gal, nice attitude, seems to like the dick and took it hard. The bad: Pics are 40 lbs lighter. Ok maybe 30. So it's the same woman but guessing 5 to 10 years ago. Recommend if ok with the bad.
Originally Posted by Megakibbles
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 12:21 #2945Senior Member

Posts: 118Trixi
Hi, Can someone please PM me or post if this one in worth seeing. I tried doing some research and haven't come up with anything worth discussing. Appreciate any input. Thanks, VG.
https://seaford-de.skipthegames.com/...v/054883153980Last edited by VegasGuy2016; 11-11-22 at 12:24. Reason: added pics
-
11-07-22 12:51 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 51She looks really thin and think I saw marks on her from.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
Demons so just got blown. She just didn't look good but that was a few months ago.
-
11-07-22 12:06 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 160M. F. Magic in Elkton
https://elkton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/335979562967
Hi all. Any reports on her? She seems nice and legit but I want to see if anyone else has had any experiences?
-
11-06-22 18:34 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 289Brenda fan club
I'm a member of her fan club too! Miss her.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 15:25 #2941Senior Member

Posts: 80Brenda
She was my ATF. Hope she is doing well in AZ.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 14:38 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 72I think the times are changing. Everything is done with phones now and it's easier to just scam a guy using CashApp than it is to just provide a service. These girls move all around Delaware scamming everyone, crashing at people's houses, then hitting the road after they run into LEOs a few times. I also feel like a lot of these girls? We aren't talking to them. We are talking to their pimps who control these girls with their demons. These aren't college girls making tuition or bored housewives. They're women who can't work normal jobs because of personal issues. Sometimes you do get lucky and find a single mom doing what she has to do to make ends meet. They're the rare ones. The rest are just scammers trying to take one of us for a ride to get their next fix. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are just dudes from India using random girl's pics. If you ask 100 guys for $20 upfront, and 4 of them do it? You did alright for yourself. Girls who used to work the game got too old for it, or found themselves a man, moved away, jail, etc etc. The new wave of girls know they can just set up a Twitch or OF if they're even moderately good looking and don't have to put themselves in dangerous situations. It feels like every 10 years we're just in a different world. 10 years ago I was emailing girls on Craigslist and using MapQuest to see if their address was legit!
Originally Posted by BlueHen
[View Original Post]
Just my two cents.
-
11-04-22 15:48 #2939Senior Member

Posts: 441Brenda
I miss her as well. So that makes 3. How many more of her fan club are out there? Stand up and be counted gentlemen!
Originally Posted by BlueHen
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 13:25 #2938Senior Member

Posts: 57Brenda was amazing. Where did she end up?
Originally Posted by BlueHen
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 07:33 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 190Black coffee
Anyone have any info on this black coffee as she calls herself? I can't find anything on her at all. Been posting for about a month.
https://newark-de.skipthegames.com/f...-/353963169566
-
11-04-22 06:53 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 190Let me know how she works out on the test drive. I have been looking at her also. Just can't make the timing work out. I'm in the mood for some chocolate.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 19:58 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 74JRichard.
Your 100% correct and these girls don't give a fuck about your time. Might be time to give this stuff up its getting to the point its not worth the aggravation. If anyone knows a UTR please send me a PM I would be totally grateful.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 17:13 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 842Booking. . .
Double Booking or someone send Cash and scamming so the need to see (actually work) someone in person for money is not needed?
Originally Posted by BlueHen
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 15:36 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 74Rant
Hey All.
Just wanted to vent a little. 1st I have been on this board for quite sometime off and on for over10 years. I have to say I'm really frustrated as hell these days. For the last 2 days been trying to hook up with 3 ladies that have been mentioned here of the board in the last week. I'm not going to name call these 3 out. I make contact with them and all going well set up a time to meet and I text them prior to meeting them and I get ghosted and about a hour or 2 I get a text telling me how sorry they are and I get this I fell asleep, my phone not working and my dog ate my paper I let it go and try again later in the day or the next day and it happens all over again. I know they are double booking most likely. Years ago it wasn't like this at all. I know these girls have habits and other things. I'm done with STG period! The older I get the less I can put up with bullshit. Just asking if anyone has a UTR that's looking for another regularwho who is respectful, kind and will treat them right let me know I would greatly appreciate it. I saw 896 Brenda for 21/2 years before she left 2 years ago and she was the best and I miss her greatly. Sorry for the rant I'm just so frustrated right now.









Reply With Quote






