Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 992 1492 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19009
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody414  [View Original Post]
    Says the guy who wants to get arrested or quiet the chirping.
    Pick one.

    Anyway. I'm pretty protected.

  2. #19008
    JohnReese2112;6197832]Does she normally ask for your full name, occupation, as well as a link to your Facebook or LinkedIn account? Found it a bit odd when she asked me for all of this.

    Yes she does and the donations are 3 x Not $$. But you want regret seeing her.

  3. #19007
    Quote Originally Posted by BCooper  [View Original Post]
    Can you share or PM the new contact info for NB Tiffany?
    Says the guy who wants to get arrested or quiet the chirping.

  4. #19006
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck  [View Original Post]
    Kinda miss Barbie but she was also leading into the path of Kayla. If anyone remembers her, Kayla passed away about 2 years ago. Barbie was residing in Kayla's old apartment this past summer. Not sure of the black guy with her. A lot of these girls in Milwaukee do know each other and sometimes work together. Not surprised. I would stay away. These girls are trouble. Last thing I want is get in trouble with the law. Guess who got into contact with me recently. The girl that got so many of y'all in trouble. Girl from New Berlin Tiffany. Not going to get into that again. She could be working with LE this time who knows.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/barbie-e...lwaukee-992363#erotic.
    Can you share or PM the new contact info for NB Tiffany?

  5. #19005

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by HipPeters77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She's going to be visiting gb but she's not verified or reviewed anywhere. Any input would be great thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lola_baby
    She requires a deposit and I told her that's not possible with no TER or other reputable reviews anywhere. We did FaceTime verify but her voice sounded terrible which she said was from shouting last night. I didn't buy it as she looked bedridden and sick and there's sickness going around now that I wasn't going to bring back home.

  6. #19004
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is down but says she's 19 and offers BBBJ and bb for an upcharge. Has anyone seen her?
    Definitely a notel, looking at the sheets.

  7. #19003

    More likely

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I heard from another member on here it was 2.5 for a half hour and BBFS was a 100 up charge. Not a lot of good in call locations near Timmerman, but she could be near Hwy 100 & S.S.
    More likely one of the no tells on Appleton.

  8. #19002

    Kate 19

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    She looks so slutty and young. I think I'm in love. Do you by chance still have contact info?
    "I think I'm in love." BTDT and it never ends well. But life is more about the journey than the destination so I would take that trip. Slutty works for me!

  9. #19001
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck  [View Original Post]
    Kinda miss Barbie but she was also leading into the path of Kayla. If anyone remembers her, Kayla passed away about 2 years ago. Barbie was residing in Kayla's old apartment this past summer. Not sure of the black guy with her. A lot of these girls in Milwaukee do know each other and sometimes work together. Not surprised. I would stay away. These girls are trouble. Last thing I want is get in trouble with the law. Guess who got into contact with me recently. The girl that got so many of y'all in trouble. Girl from New Berlin Tiffany. Not going to get into that again. She could be working with LE this time who knows..
    Kayla? Are you talking about the girl that was found in a tote? (Other details not given for extreme reasons).

  10. #19000

    Lola babe

    Anyone seen this one? She's going to be visiting gb but she's not verified or reviewed anywhere. Any input would be great thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lola_baby

  11. #18999

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her last night and she said her in call was near Timmerman Field. I asked her about her donation but then she went silent.
    I heard from another member on here it was 2.5 for a half hour and BBFS was a 100 up charge. Not a lot of good in call locations near Timmerman, but she could be near Hwy 100 & S.S.

  12. #18998
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is down but says she's 19 and offers BBBJ and bb for an upcharge. Has anyone seen her?
    She looks so slutty and young. I think I'm in love. Do you by chance still have contact info?

  13. #18997
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is down but says she's 19 and offers BBBJ and bb for an upcharge. Has anyone seen her?
    I contacted her last night and she said her in call was near Timmerman Field. I asked her about her donation but then she went silent.

  14. #18996

    Kate

    Her ad is down but says she's 19 and offers BBBJ and bb for an upcharge. Has anyone seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails njc2nzc2mguwodq5oge1zwq5mmjhztrmymu3zdnlmjfjotbhntq.jpg.jpg‎   ntewmti5mjjkogzinjgyzwq4zdrhytdjnduyytcyyzc4m2u4ndg.jpg.jpg‎   nza0ndk0odqxnjuxytbhnzy3ytg4mdi1ndg1zmy0yzcxzji5mde.jpg.jpg‎  

  15. #18995
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerTown  [View Original Post]
    What is pencil topper?
    Best thing I can say is to use your imagination.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape