Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21274

    Not mad just disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    Lily from the old Flanders likes cat baths too. So dumb. Makes me want to dick slap them when they do that. Just trying to waste time. Saw her the other day and her service has declined. Can't take a dick well anymore. Got sexier but I'll take better service over looks any day. GPS now. She used to be horny. Raped me like Yoko from Health Spa.
    Ohh man that Lily was one of my ATF when she was at Flanders. Sad to hear her service has declined as it was always a good time with her.

  2. #21273
    Great question. The best way to get information here is to share information and not just rely on others to do the research. Perhaps if you'd started with a list of your ATFs and then requested further insights you'd be taken seriously. I'm always curious about what is behind these types of posts. Not LE for sure. They already have enough info here to keep them busy for months should they be so inclined. But if I were an owner or manager looking to recruit for my team then this is one way I would scout for new talent. Just my dos centavos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tecumseh77  [View Original Post]
    Let's jumpstart this thread with a question linked back to the old days before all of these places sprung up where you can't even get a decent HE, let alone a massage.

    Who are the better HE ladies in the county? Let's start a proper list:

    (I think it should include independents).

  3. #21272

    Wildflower

    Quote Originally Posted by SdJim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get FS or daty from Leah? I've seen pics of her pussy and those lips look amazing.
    Or any of them?

  4. #21271

    Leah at Wildflower

    Quote Originally Posted by SdJim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get FS or daty from Leah? I've seen pics of her pussy and those lips look amazing.
    I would be pretty surprised if she was a virgin.

  5. #21270

    Ages at Wildflower

    Early 40's. Peak libido.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uboatct  [View Original Post]
    I tried to go there once when visiting but arrived and was told to come back later as they were full.

    What ages are the 3 ladies?

  6. #21269

    Leah

    Anyone ever get FS or daty from Leah? I've seen pics of her pussy and those lips look amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gato007  [View Original Post]
    I would say Leah is upper 30's. She is fine as hell and super sweet.

  7. #21268
    Quote Originally Posted by Uboatct  [View Original Post]
    I tried to go there once when visiting but arrived and was told to come back later as they were full.

    What ages are the 3 ladies?
    I would say Leah is upper 30's. She is fine as hell and super sweet.

  8. #21267

    Wf

    I tried to go there once when visiting but arrived and was told to come back later as they were full.

    What ages are the 3 ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gato007  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen Leah. She is great and does a great legit massage. I didn't know she does Russian but then again I'm always just sucking her tits like a madman for as long as I can hahah.

  9. #21266
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter101  [View Original Post]
    From my knowledge and experience what each individual Lady at WF best offers and expertise in.

    1. Summer-CMT Massage / Cock Milking / Sweet Personality.

    2. Leah-CMT Massage / Russian / Great Body / Lingam Balls Massage / Fun Personality.

    3. Tina-CMT Massage / Thai Massage / Teasing / Prostate / Nice Personality.
    I've only seen Leah. She is great and does a great legit massage. I didn't know she does Russian but then again I'm always just sucking her tits like a madman for as long as I can hahah.

  10. #21265

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by CobraComander  [View Original Post]
    Didn't you post this same thing a few months ago? See the thing about suggesting we start a list is. Actually starting a list. You can get started on that asap. Pins and needles over here to see who you come up with.

    CC.
    Indeed he did. August 14th. Maybe he's thinking a second request will yield better results?

  11. #21264

    LOL or let's not

    Quote Originally Posted by Tecumseh77  [View Original Post]
    Let's jumpstart this thread with a question linked back to the old days before all of these places sprung up where you can't even get a decent HE, let alone a massage.

    Who are the better HE ladies in the county? Let's start a proper list:

    (I think it should include independents).
    Didn't you post this same thing a few months ago? See the thing about suggesting we start a list is. Actually starting a list. You can get started on that asap. Pins and needles over here to see who you come up with.

    CC.

  12. #21263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 436

    Cat Bath = Time wasting

    Quote Originally Posted by Nannersd  [View Original Post]
    Haha! Thanks. Glad the review was informative and entertaining. But really, please no more cat bath for me. And let me shower afterwords rather than the paper towel treatment. I swear it was a Brawny paper towel too!

    When I got home went straight to the shower to wash the slobber off.
    Lily from the old Flanders likes cat baths too. So dumb. Makes me want to dick slap them when they do that. Just trying to waste time. Saw her the other day and her service has declined. Can't take a dick well anymore. Got sexier but I'll take better service over looks any day. GPS now. She used to be horny. Raped me like Yoko from Health Spa.

  13. #21262

    Mind bending HE

    Let's jumpstart this thread with a question linked back to the old days before all of these places sprung up where you can't even get a decent HE, let alone a massage.

    Who are the better HE ladies in the county? Let's start a proper list:

    (I think it should include independents).

  14. #21261

    Cat bath. Yuck

    Haha! Thanks. Glad the review was informative and entertaining. But really, please no more cat bath for me. And let me shower afterwords rather than the paper towel treatment. I swear it was a Brawny paper towel too!

    When I got home went straight to the shower to wash the slobber off.

    Quote Originally Posted by CobraComander  [View Original Post]
    Yeah so I don't post much and when I do it's just the facts and don't go down the penthouse letters rabbit hole that so many others do. I legit spit out my drink reading this though, especially the part at the end!

    I'm guessing you got some weirdo provider as I've always thought a cat bath was when she just licked you all over. I used to tell a co worker I was "going to give you a cat bath. " Surprised I haven't been fired yet.

    Nobody ever goes into detail on what the cat bath entails but nobody else described the assault you went through. The part about the paper towel is hilarious!.

  15. #21260

    Wildflower Team

    From my knowledge and experience what each individual Lady at WF best offers and expertise in.

    1. Summer-CMT Massage / Cock Milking / Sweet Personality.

    2. Leah-CMT Massage / Russian / Great Body / Lingam Balls Massage / Fun Personality.

    3. Tina-CMT Massage / Thai Massage / Teasing / Prostate / Nice Personality.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuluLemonade  [View Original Post]
    Can vouch for summer.

    Had her recently and this is the third time I had her. I've had Leah my first time and she set the standard, but summer is great. Honestly, I will say I don't go back for her looks, actually I set appointment and just go with whoever is working. She doesn't remember me because when I go it's about a month in between, but my recent visit at night was surprising. I usually ask for a medium massage, but I opted for hard, and it was wonderful despite her tiredness from a full day of massaging. She was stretching me and digging with her elbows, and overall felt like a legit spot. After the hot towel was when she started the sensual touches. She was touching under my hips to lift them and she proceeded to rub while I'm on my fours. She had me flip and went at a great non rushed pace. She will go faster when you're about to go, but everything leading to that was amazing. Afterwards, the head massage was soooo relaxing.

    Honestly just a great stop to frequent for the massage. They do legit stuff too, with a couples massage room in the back.

    The prices on rm are wrong. 30 min /$45,45 min /$55,60 min /$65.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape