Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4559
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    LOL was trying to figure out whose quote this was on here. Thanks for reminding me it was the BigMacDaddy.
    I stole it from the "soup Nazi" character from the old Seinfeld show. If you don't know it, check it on You Tube.

    BMD-feld.

  2. #4558

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Newbies take some notes this is how it's done. Either discuss it through text or a FREE meet and greet no deposit bullshit. These b!tches don't deserve shit until the job is done. I am not speaking bad on members on the board but a lot men in general have turned into simps! Don't simp for no women besides your wife or GF. These women want whats in your wallet and you want to make a sperm deposit. NEXT!
    Thanks, DR86.

    It's too bad. She's super cute, and we truly had a great, easy, intelligent and flowing conversation on the phone. Because she's short sighted and wouldn't accept a free drink and maybe free dinner as I thoroughly enjoyed talking with her, instead wanting to be paid for same, she potentially (provided she was "feeling it" too, with me) left many thousands, over the course of an ongoing sugar relationship, on the table.

    Ah, women.

  3. #4557

    Bmd

    Quote Originally Posted by SlackerInMsn  [View Original Post]
    As BMD says, NEXT!
    LOL was trying to figure out whose quote this was on here. Thanks for reminding me it was the BigMacDaddy.

  4. #4556
    Quote Originally Posted by SlackerInMsn  [View Original Post]
    While all the "let's meet for $" are a NEXT! I've definitely had a few dates where it was, "you didn't value my time, if you did, you would've paid me extra after dinner and drinks and we could have fun next time.
    Thank you.

    She now knows, because she didn't value your time, there is no next time.

    BMD.

  5. #4555

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Newbies take some notes this is how it's done. Either discuss it through text or a FREE meet and greet no deposit bullshit. These b!tches don't deserve shit until the job is done. I am not speaking bad on members on the board but a lot men in general have turned into simps! Don't simp for no women besides your wife or GF. These women want whats in your wallet and you want to make a sperm deposit. NEXT!
    While all the "let's meet for $" are a NEXT! I've definitely had a few dates where it was, "you didn't value my time, if you did, you would've paid me extra after dinner and drinks and we could have fun next time. ".

    As BMD says, NEXT!

  6. #4554

    Newbies take notes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-c00b989cf67d

    This one appears to be real. Had a very pleasant phone conversation and agreed to make plans to meet. As we were texting to schedule the meet she said she was looking for $400 for dinner and drinks. When I explained I was looking first for a quick unpaid drink to meet publicly to discuss an arrangement and to see if we thought we would click, she disappeared. Appears to be a gold digger who wants to get paid for the privilege of buying her a fancy meal. NEXT!

    If anyone has had a different experience with this one I'd love to hear.
    Newbies take some notes this is how it's done. Either discuss it through text or a FREE meet and greet no deposit bullshit. These b!tches don't deserve shit until the job is done. I am not speaking bad on members on the board but a lot men in general have turned into simps! Don't simp for no women besides your wife or GF. These women want whats in your wallet and you want to make a sperm deposit. NEXT!

  7. #4553

    SA Anastasia. Gold digger

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-c00b989cf67d

    This one appears to be real. Had a very pleasant phone conversation and agreed to make plans to meet. As we were texting to schedule the meet she said she was looking for $400 for dinner and drinks. When I explained I was looking first for a quick unpaid drink to meet publicly to discuss an arrangement and to see if we thought we would click, she disappeared. Appears to be a gold digger who wants to get paid for the privilege of buying her a fancy meal. NEXT!

    If anyone has had a different experience with this one I'd love to hear.

  8. #4552
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Have a few days left on sub. Current batch of girls in CT very average. Most of these girls not worth paying. Maybe closer to Christmas it will get better.
    Percentage of scammers has gone up exponentially, I gave up, as someone else had said after meeting several women.that value is not there, you may get lucky occasionally, not worth the effort IMO

  9. #4551
    Have a few days left on sub. Current batch of girls in CT very average. Most of these girls not worth paying. Maybe closer to Christmas it will get better.

  10. #4550
    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    When someone asks me for one of those cards, I'll send a pic but with the last block of numbers blocked out. It kinda pisses them off so all the more fun.
    Brilliant!

  11. #4549
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    The gift card girls (likely men) likely catch more newbies than folks like you or me.

    They are likely working on multiple people at a time and have stock or generic canned answers which they can easily copy / paste into a chat window. If they catch 2% or 20 per thousand or more, it's worth their time. It must pay off since there are so many scammers and suckers out there.

    BMD.
    When someone asks me for one of those cards, I'll send a pic but with the last block of numbers blocked out. It kinda pisses them off so all the more fun.

  12. #4548
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTaggart  [View Original Post]
    So I have been on an off looking for fun on seeking in CT the last 9 months or so. The last 2 weeks that I have been felt a bit different. I am pretty immune to scams (knock on wood) and have a lot of experience going back to craigslist. I am noticing a much higher volume of new accounts. Quite a few are very well written and enticing I must say I have my method down and quickly move to chat off of seeking. Completely non sexual conversation and pretty quick move (on my part) to try and meet for a drink before figuring anything else out.

    Other than the scams or non responses (which are most) I am more used to is them straight up proposing a specific arrangement up front or someone happy to meet for a drink and go from there. I only go for the latter.

    These feel much different because with these new ones I end up having a lot more friendly dialog back and forth with them first and it just seems like normal college girl chat. And then when on the way to the meet however many days later she's asking to specifically get a gift card at like a gas station and give it to her in person. It has been 6 that have gone this way and the chatting is very similar. Jokes on LEO though since I have actually met a couple of seeking girls that are just into fun and enjoy regular date stuff for no money. I guess I am lucky..
    The gift card girls (likely men) likely catch more newbies than folks like you or me.

    They are likely working on multiple people at a time and have stock or generic canned answers which they can easily copy / paste into a chat window. If they catch 2% or 20 per thousand or more, it's worth their time. It must pay off since there are so many scammers and suckers out there.

    BMD.

  13. #4547

    Gift Card Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTaggart  [View Original Post]
    So I have been on an off looking for fun on seeking in CT the last 9 months or so. The last 2 weeks that I have been felt a bit different. I am pretty immune to scams (knock on wood) and have a lot of experience going back to craigslist. I am noticing a much higher volume of new accounts. Quite a few are very well written and enticing I must say I have my method down and quickly move to chat off of seeking. Completely non sexual conversation and pretty quick move (on my part) to try and meet for a drink before figuring anything else out.

    Other than the scams or non responses (which are most) I am more used to is them straight up proposing a specific arrangement up front or someone happy to meet for a drink and go from there. I only go for the latter.

    These feel much different because with these new ones I end up having a lot more friendly dialog back and forth with them first and it just seems like normal college girl chat. And then when on the way to the meet however many days later she's asking to specifically get a gift card at like a gas station and give it to her in person. It has been 6 that have gone this way and the chatting is very similar. Jokes on LEO though since I have actually met a couple of seeking girls that are just into fun and enjoy regular date stuff for no money. I guess I am lucky.

    Anyways. Just kinda thinking out loud. Probably nothing since it seems like a ton of effort for them to go through with very little possibility of return. Maybe I have not taken it far enough to really understand the angle of the scam.
    I think that the angle on that scam is that they will ask you to send a picture of the gift card from which they try to extract the money by going online.

    There are many in CT, a bunch of them go by the name Lucy once you move to text, WhatsApp or Telegram, that use that scam.

    I agree that the benefits outweigh the hassles. If you suck enough oysters, there are many pearls out there. I just had the most amazing vacation thanks to SA. Two college girls that met me at the beach for sunset, fed them dinner and lots of booze and then had a few hours of dessert in bed. Another woman in her forties but with an incredible body, who was insatiable and who's still begging me to come back, and a 27 year old that wouldn't let me give her any gifts, just two nights of dinner and along with two blissful sleepovers.

  14. #4546

    Trap Accounts?

    So I have been on an off looking for fun on seeking in CT the last 9 months or so. The last 2 weeks that I have been felt a bit different. I am pretty immune to scams (knock on wood) and have a lot of experience going back to craigslist. I am noticing a much higher volume of new accounts. Quite a few are very well written and enticing I must say I have my method down and quickly move to chat off of seeking. Completely non sexual conversation and pretty quick move (on my part) to try and meet for a drink before figuring anything else out.

    Other than the scams or non responses (which are most) I am more used to is them straight up proposing a specific arrangement up front or someone happy to meet for a drink and go from there. I only go for the latter.

    These feel much different because with these new ones I end up having a lot more friendly dialog back and forth with them first and it just seems like normal college girl chat. And then when on the way to the meet however many days later she's asking to specifically get a gift card at like a gas station and give it to her in person. It has been 6 that have gone this way and the chatting is very similar. Jokes on LEO though since I have actually met a couple of seeking girls that are just into fun and enjoy regular date stuff for no money. I guess I am lucky.

    Anyways. Just kinda thinking out loud. Probably nothing since it seems like a ton of effort for them to go through with very little possibility of return. Maybe I have not taken it far enough to really understand the angle of the scam.

  15. #4545

    Cece

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-5d47a8f043be Found her through a recommendation of a member on here. Saw her a couple times and all were great. She's a fun, wet and wild time. Suddenly disappeared off the map. Anyone ever see her or still keep in touch with her? Would love to reconnect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape