Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 33220
-
11-05-22 14:28 #25120Senior Member

Posts: 39Definitely not Petra!!
This isn't Petra!
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 14:27 #25119Senior Member

Posts: 39Petra
Don't know who this is but it's definitely not Petra!!
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 21:14 #25118Senior Member

Posts: 218Petra
Wish so, but I doubt it. When she left she went to the far west and has little if any reason to return. Certainly, not for us.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 20:40 #25117Senior Member

Posts: 1165Petra Ad
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5138459810/1
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
Looks as if it a fake ad or just plain stolen pictures.
An ad for same. Day posted both her and Cleveland.
-
11-04-22 19:50 #25116Regular Member

Posts: 3Thank you.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 18:41 #25115Senior Member

Posts: 451Advertiser's Section
She posts here, so contact her directly.
Originally Posted by Runner2017
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 17:26 #25114Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone have her digits that can share? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 16:16 #25113Senior Member

Posts: 174Petra
Oh, yes, this is Petra! Such a special woman.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 12:32 #25112Senior Member

Posts: 66Starr
Yes this was eastide starr sorry for late reply work been crazy.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 10:37 #25111Senior Member

Posts: 151Petra
Great Gal saw Her for about 3 years. Wish she were still here.
Originally Posted by Kc148
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 08:10 #25110Senior Member

Posts: 113I saw her a couple months ago at a house in silverton. She is active on erotic monkey and still cute as fuck. Downside she will ask you to bring her stuff, make you wait to come in, make you wait once you're inside. A real ditz. Will do anal with prior notice w upcharge. All the waiting is not good for me because my schedule is tight and silverton is a drive. BUT her pussy and butthole are cute, she has put on a little weight but in good places. She can take a pounding, will do outcall, cim or on face and looks so fine riding reverse cowgirl. She's a good girl who won't rip you off just a little tedious. Be safe and happy hunting.
Originally Posted by MightyDemTim
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 23:36 #25109Regular Member

Posts: 20Petra or Fak-ra?
Pics definitely the aforementioned Petra, who always caught my fancy but could never make it work. If it turns out to be her, I will be very excited.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
If it is some dude with old pics phishing, he deserves a adverse consequences.
-
11-03-22 22:05 #25108Senior Member

Posts: 27Cha $e
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5136694014/1
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5132275201/1
Has anyone seen Cha $e lately? Updating pics so I believe she's real and have read mix reviews over her. Why run two ads with different numbers? I'm probably answering my question by reading my question with my big brain but I've been thinking with my little brain of late.
-
11-03-22 21:31 #25107Senior Member

Posts: 353If she comes back I will be there first in line.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 19:09 #25106Senior Member

Posts: 207Kelly
I seen Kelly a few weeks ago and have seen her several times in the last few years.
Originally Posted by MightyDemTim
[View Original Post]
I was always pleased with our meetings in the past.
But this one was a fiasco!
We agreed on a time and when I arrived she wasn't home.
I texted her and she said she was at Krogers and asked me to come get her?
When I drove 15 minutes to get her it took her almost 30 minutes to come out.
We drove back to her house and she made me wait outside 10 minutes to put up the dogs.
BBBJ was so so and her Mish and doggie was good.
She did give me a deal for all the waiting and picking her up.
When I got close to home she called me and said she left her phone in my truck and wanted me to bring it back to her.
I couldn't due to time constraints.
It took 3 days to get her phone to her.
She has gained some wait and seemed high on something.
I will not repeat due to all the crap that went on.












Reply With Quote




