Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 28087
-
11-04-22 17:26 #21277Senior Member

Posts: 438Yes
Glad you figured out who I was talking about. Yes her. And meant the old Lily that used to be at Flanders. Sorry for typ. And Flanders is still there and an excellent place with nice mamasan. Maybe better to get her early AM. Too bad Lusk is no more.
Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 17:24 #21276Senior Member

Posts: 111Afternoon delights
Having completed a meeting in an unfamiliar part of the city, I found myself driving down Poway Road earlier this week. I was heading inland from the 15 and had just crossed Pomerado when on my right side I spotted a place that looked like it could be entertaining. It was next door to a nail salon, so the entrance was not discrete, but the simple spa sign and dark glass made me excited to enter.
Inside I found a closed off reception area (great sign) and a friendly attractive lady came to greet me. Aged about 40, she was attractive to me, and her outfit showed that she had curves to enjoy. I took the 30 min session for .4 and was lead to a pretty normal AMP room.
The massage which followed was all the things I love about discovering a new spa. The erotic wait for the brush of her hand, the raise of the hips to allow better access, and the delight when she takes your entire member and starts a good HJ. In the past few months this board has been overrun with FS places (and shills) and I feel rather proud to say that I'm still a rub and tug man at heart!
This HJ started to improve on the flip, with a deft kiss of my inner thigh, and a lingering flick of her tongue across my sack. I responded positively, and soon her mouth had engulfed both of my balls, and she was licking, sucking and pushing me towards an explosion. Her eyes were constantly locked with mine as she stroked her tongue up and down, teasing my ass a little (will return for this alone!
She didn't shy away when I delivered the cream, and cleaned me up with a smile.
Great find, and I'll return in a heartbeat next time I am passing through this part of the inland areas!
JaR.
-
11-04-22 16:53 #21275Banned Member

Posts: 239Any update on this? Would like some "north ish" San Diego spots.
Originally Posted by ImNotWeird
[View Original Post]
Also was the other place ARK?
-
11-04-22 16:48 #21274Banned Member

Posts: 239Not mad just disappointed
Ohh man that Lily was one of my ATF when she was at Flanders. Sad to hear her service has declined as it was always a good time with her.
Originally Posted by Msog1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 13:16 #21273Senior Member

Posts: 654Great question. The best way to get information here is to share information and not just rely on others to do the research. Perhaps if you'd started with a list of your ATFs and then requested further insights you'd be taken seriously. I'm always curious about what is behind these types of posts. Not LE for sure. They already have enough info here to keep them busy for months should they be so inclined. But if I were an owner or manager looking to recruit for my team then this is one way I would scout for new talent. Just my dos centavos.
Originally Posted by Tecumseh77
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 12:13 #21272Senior Member

Posts: 26Wildflower
Or any of them?
Originally Posted by SdJim
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 11:40 #21271Senior Member

Posts: 26Leah at Wildflower
I would be pretty surprised if she was a virgin.
Originally Posted by SdJim
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 11:29 #21270Senior Member

Posts: 26Ages at Wildflower
Early 40's. Peak libido.
Originally Posted by Uboatct
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 11:18 #21269Senior Member

Posts: 77Leah
Anyone ever get FS or daty from Leah? I've seen pics of her pussy and those lips look amazing.
Originally Posted by Gato007
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 08:27 #21268Senior Member

Posts: 89I would say Leah is upper 30's. She is fine as hell and super sweet.
Originally Posted by Uboatct
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 07:18 #21267Senior Member

Posts: 358Wf
I tried to go there once when visiting but arrived and was told to come back later as they were full.
What ages are the 3 ladies?
Originally Posted by Gato007
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 03:13 #21266Senior Member

Posts: 89I've only seen Leah. She is great and does a great legit massage. I didn't know she does Russian but then again I'm always just sucking her tits like a madman for as long as I can hahah.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter101
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 22:51 #21265Senior Member

Posts: 249Hahaha
Indeed he did. August 14th. Maybe he's thinking a second request will yield better results?
Originally Posted by CobraComander
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 21:54 #21264Senior Member

Posts: 205LOL or let's not
Didn't you post this same thing a few months ago? See the thing about suggesting we start a list is. Actually starting a list. You can get started on that asap. Pins and needles over here to see who you come up with.
Originally Posted by Tecumseh77
[View Original Post]
CC.
-
11-03-22 18:12 #21263Senior Member

Posts: 438Cat Bath = Time wasting
Lily from the old Flanders likes cat baths too. So dumb. Makes me want to dick slap them when they do that. Just trying to waste time. Saw her the other day and her service has declined. Can't take a dick well anymore. Got sexier but I'll take better service over looks any day. GPS now. She used to be horny. Raped me like Yoko from Health Spa.
Originally Posted by Nannersd
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






