Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 1178 1678 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27204
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her tomorrow afternoon, said she is in Chester. Number ending in 3127. Does she offer BBBJ? Chester is a bit of a drive for me.
    Only thing bare is if you go down on her. No kissing on the mouth etc. She is business but not in a bad way in my opinion. Beautiful girl who I thought for sure was a cop. But definitely isn't.

  2. #27203
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    How's Taryn doing tried looking her up but no luck. She was a cool, layed back person. I'd definitely put a couple $ on her books.
    I forgot who shared the info. But she's allegedly been out for at least a couple of months but has no intention of returning to seeing visitors anytime soon.

  3. #27202
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her tomorrow afternoon, said she is in Chester. Number ending in 3127. Does she offer BBBJ? Chester is a bit of a drive for me.
    No BBBJ whatsoever, all safe!

  4. #27201

    Any update

    How's Taryn doing tried looking her up but no luck. She was a cool, layed back person. I'd definitely put a couple $ on her books.

  5. #27200

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her tomorrow afternoon, said she is in Chester. Number ending in 3127. Does she offer BBBJ? Chester is a bit of a drive for me.
    Safe play only, no exceptions.

  6. #27199

    Sally

    Seeing her tomorrow afternoon, said she is in Chester. Number ending in 3127. Does she offer BBBJ? Chester is a bit of a drive for me.

  7. #27198
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone had this one before?

    Seems like a scam to me LOL.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/671915046993
    Few days late in seeing this, 100% scam. She used to see people but now only takes the deposit and runs.

  8. #27197

    You must be new

    Quote Originally Posted by NobleSwift1  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her I don't know about your experience but she definitely LEO. I get there put the $ down and she like what are you here for she said oh I don't recall you telling me I was like I didn't then she start listing off services I bounced. Then another dude said her name was Kelly she told me Kim. Why'all be safe.
    If she was LE you wouldn't have been able to leave the room because LE would have got you BEFORE you left the room. I could go on and on about why that scenario would have ended differently but you can't post that someone is working with LE soley based on suspicion.

  9. #27196

    Sally

    Met her in Chester after some texting. Probably one of the hottest providers I've seen, but I'm a sucker Milfs and she definitely gives those hot MILF next door vibes. She really gets wet and into it. Really cool woman too fr, rates are very very reasonable.

    10/10 for me personally.

  10. #27195

  11. #27194
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Bud, you must've not been paying attention to the board for the last couple of weeks, I would definitely be careful who you accuse of being LEO. Maybe you gave her bad vibes or came off creepy but I saw her off bells rd and everything went fine. Word of advice, Admin made shit clear in previous post about banning accounts for making accusations.
    Bud if anything she was being creepy and weird. I'm just sharing my experience and it was justified never had any problems with anyone else. Thanks for the heads up tho peace.

  12. #27193
    NobleSwift1,

    Correction, her name is Kym and I don't get the impression that she's not legit.

  13. #27192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    How was the experience after she is focused?
    Like I said I've been seeing her for few years now and once she settles down BBBJ is good and she let you creampie her if you want not my style but it's offered. I just finish on her ass. Some days she's calm others she's off the chain. But for the $ he ass is exactly how I like small but plump and can handle all of it. She's even offered the other hole but never took her up on it. Was afraid she didn't clean herself out and I don't want dirty dick if you know what I mean. She rides like a champ too. Bang for the buck but her craziness made me cut her off. Be safe.

  14. #27191

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by NobleSwift1  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her I don't know about your experience but she definitely LEO. I get there put the $ down and she like what are you here for she said oh I don't recall you telling me I was like I didn't then she start listing off services I bounced. Then another dude said her name was Kelly she told me Kim. Why'all be safe.
    Bud, you must've not been paying attention to the board for the last couple of weeks, I would definitely be careful who you accuse of being LEO. Maybe you gave her bad vibes or came off creepy but I saw her off bells rd and everything went fine. Word of advice, Admin made shit clear in previous post about banning accounts for making accusations.

  15. #27190
    Quote Originally Posted by VAMan1929  [View Original Post]
    On a slow night one night and had a dream Nikki from Colonial Heights / Chester at a notel. She apparently just had a baby. I had previously tried to set something up with her three times before only to be stood up so I should have known better but I was in the area and said what's the worst that could happen. Luckily (or unluckily) we met this time. Her pics while not flattering are definitely old. At least 5 years or pre monkey habit. Oh yea there was definitely signs of the monkey (open sores on her arms, face and hands). She advertised one price and up charged me once I got there. Everything was extra. So I ended up getting the worse BBBJ I have received in quite some time. It was very uninspiring and a total waste. I normally don't post but seriously save your money if this is the only thing responding.
    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...s/692623407529

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape