Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #385

    Cuddle therapy

    Has anyone had any experience with this thing? LOL. I heard of legit businesses alike overseas like in Korea or Japan, never here.

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...594795880.html

  2. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Next it is going to be "all the homeless people know my name around here, this chick with 5 teeth says I'm the best".
    All the kids in his mobile home community call him "The King".

  3. #383

    Facebook

    How are you all getting there FB info. I would like to friend a few or find an UTR, but haven't had any luck. PM's preferred.

  4. #382

    Extremely entertaining

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    If nothing else this is entertaining. Can't really take him serious do I'm gunna take for what it is. One guy mad because nobody would help him because even though he has street cred in here he has zero. Goodluck there. Have fun with all those walking dead calling you at 3 am.
    Can't tell if it's a troll or dude is really trying to flex.

  5. #381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    You were in the forum literally begging for Taryn's number and got mad and threw a temper tantrum when no one would give it to you. Now we're supposed to believe your name ring out in the streets amongst the walkers?! LOL! You're a funny guy, I can't stop laughing at you.
    If nothing else this is entertaining. Can't really take him serious do I'm gunna take for what it is. One guy mad because nobody would help him because even though he has street cred in here he has zero. Goodluck there. Have fun with all those walking dead calling you at 3 am.

  6. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by DatBoyGood  [View Original Post]
    These girls that hit me up I turn them down most of the time because I do have a life I enjoy. I can't tell you the number of times I've been hit up just for sex with literally no money spent from these girls. I guess I earned that level of respect that y'all could never touch which makes you so mad LOL and We all know money can't buy respect so I wonder what the haters are going to say about me now LOL.
    You were in the forum literally begging for Taryn's number and got mad and threw a temper tantrum when no one would give it to you. Now we're supposed to believe your name ring out in the streets amongst the walkers?! LOL! You're a funny guy, I can't stop laughing at you.

  7. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by DatBoyGood  [View Original Post]
    My resume on chamberlain is untouchable and unblemished.
    If your street resume is so extensive why are you in every SM's inbox begging for numbers?

    Quote Originally Posted by DatBoyGood  [View Original Post]
    To be honest I get hit up before any other man on here ironically
    Again, ditto the above.

  8. #378
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow45  [View Original Post]
    About scraping the bottom of the barrel, LOL.
    Next it is going to be "all the homeless people know my name around here, this chick with 5 teeth says I'm the best".

  9. #377

    Bragging

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    Buddy is on here bragging because street walkers know who he is and "hits him up first" LOL! In my experience if the street walkers are hitting you up first it's because they see you as easy money or in other words a lame / sucka. You think you some sort of G in the streets? Stop it buddy. Real Gs don't have street walkers calling them. You aren't special to them. You're money is the same as everyone else and whoever gets there first with cash in hand will get it first. You're a clown for even thinking that bullshit. LOL!
    About scraping the bottom of the barrel, LOL.

  10. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by DatBoyGood  [View Original Post]
    These girls that hit me up I turn them down most of the time because I do have a life I enjoy. I can't tell you the number of times I've been hit up just for sex with literally no money spent from these girls. I guess I earned that level of respect that y'all could never touch which makes you so mad LOL and We all know money can't buy respect so I wonder what the haters are going to say about me now LOL.
    Carry on playboy LOL.

  11. #375

    Lol

    These girls that hit me up I turn them down most of the time because I do have a life I enjoy. I can't tell you the number of times I've been hit up just for sex with literally no money spent from these girls. I guess I earned that level of respect that y'all could never touch which makes you so mad LOL and We all know money can't buy respect so I wonder what the haters are going to say about me now LOL.

  12. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    Buddy is on here bragging because street walkers know who he is and "hits him up first" LOL! In my experience if the street walkers are hitting you up first it's because they see you as easy money or in other words a lame / sucka. You think you some sort of G in the streets? Stop it buddy. Real Gs don't have street walkers calling them. You aren't special to them. You're money is the same as everyone else and whoever gets there first with cash in hand will get it first. You're a clown for even thinking that bullshit. LOL!
    LOL. I always get a pretty big kick out of some of these "Crack Ho Casanova's".

  13. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    Buddy is on here bragging because street walkers know who he is and "hits him up first" LOL! In my experience if the street walkers are hitting you up first it's because they see you as easy money or in other words a lame / sucka. You think you some sort of G in the streets? Stop it buddy. Real Gs don't have street walkers calling them. You aren't special to them. You're money is the same as everyone else and whoever gets there first with cash in hand will get it first. You're a clown for even thinking that bullshit. LOL!
    My thoughts as well LOL.

  14. #372

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    Buddy is on here bragging because street walkers know who he is and "hits him up first" LOL! In my experience if the street walkers are hitting you up first it's because they see you as easy money or in other words a lame / sucka. You think you some sort of G in the streets? Stop it buddy. Real Gs don't have street walkers calling them. You aren't special to them. You're money is the same as everyone else and whoever gets there first with cash in hand will get it first. You're a clown for even thinking that bullshit. LOL!
    But his resume is untouchable.

  15. #371

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DatBoyGood  [View Original Post]
    I don't post a lot on here because I don't need too. My resume on chamberlain is untouchable and unblemished. All the girls know exactly who I am. To be honest I get hit up before any other man on here ironically while spending the least amount of money. I just turn them down most of the time cause I get bored with them. I have a 99.9% success rate when I want to see them and no girl ever turns me down. All the shit that y'all get excited about don't phase me no more. I have already done everything. Oh and this whole I got to post a lot of stuff for credit to get a girls number complete bs. We all know the real reason why you want give a girls number out LOL. Lastly I thought this would go without saying but I guess common sense isn't so common if you don't let them take advantage of you they won't. Feel like I said this 1000 times already.
    Buddy is on here bragging because street walkers know who he is and "hits him up first" LOL! In my experience if the street walkers are hitting you up first it's because they see you as easy money or in other words a lame / sucka. You think you some sort of G in the streets? Stop it buddy. Real Gs don't have street walkers calling them. You aren't special to them. You're money is the same as everyone else and whoever gets there first with cash in hand will get it first. You're a clown for even thinking that bullshit. LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape