Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 13065
-
11-04-22 09:19 #8010Senior Member

Posts: 300Feel like it wasn't always that way. I swear 10-15 years ago the girls seemed younger, and it's not an illusion because (counts fingers) I was younger too so if anything the age bias should be they seemed older. But I swear I used to get 20-30 year olds pretty regularly. Now it's like 35-40 is the baseline. Maybe all the hot ones are being shipped to Japan or something and doing a retirement league victory lap in LA before they take their earnings and buy a boat house back home.
Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 01:23 #8009Senior Member

Posts: 1834May
So was looking for a spot to have some fun off the beaten path of kgirls during the boycott that eventually led to this thai massage place in Venice. I know one of the girls that works there so I didn't have to play the back and forth innuendo game. But if you are new this place, standard operating procedures apply. I'm too rusty and out of touch with the AMP scene to give you a good primer but essentially if asked if you been there say yes and throw out a common name to help bolster your case. I know Nicole and Ava works there and think Ava went back to Thailand to visit family. Call ahead for an appointment, the front door's always locked, so just ring the door bell and wait for one of the girls to answer.
I don't know what's the norm here about explicitly pointing out a place so, for now, I'll just leave enough hints to point you to the right place. It's next door to a Domino's that is separated by an alleyway with parking. Venice, thai massage, and next to Domino's should narrow it down to a point that you can't really go wrong.
I decided to see May. Met me in a tight fitting green one piece dress that highlighted her breasts. Massage itself was decent and she has a strong hand so beware and becafeul. They do the whole walking on your back too if you're into that. Since her co-worker clued her in on me and why I was there, she just asked what extras I wanted during the flip. I settled on CBJ / CFS.
Looks to be late 30's or early 40's and average looking, 5'4", natural B's that are quite resilient and shapely, unexpected but very much appreciated the small bubble butt, and shaven pussy. Tanned skin tone and no tattoos. Broken English but enough to get my point across and have some light conversation. Slender frame with slightly soft curves. I was actually quite surprised how good she looked naked when compared to the horror stories I read on this thread.
Experience definitely differs from what I'm use to though. No kissing, breast play allowed, light FOV only, no DATY. CBJ was simple and straight forward. Went through most of the main positions in CFS. K9 looked the best to me because of that little plump ass of hers. Decent kegels. As I want it to be an apples to apples comparison, May's probably average or less than average overall service-wise. However, the other AMP girl I see tops most kgirls IMO so I might be biased in that regard.
$60 to the house for an hour and $180 tip.
-
11-03-22 17:19 #8008Senior Member

Posts: 118Hahaha! I feel the same way. I don't usually monger around ktown, but went looking for one today. I went to 4 different spots and all of them were gross grandmas. The funny thing is there was one that advertises on bed page with hot girls (paradise spa) and when I got there they had the oldest granny of the bunch I visited today. Came to the forum and searched for ktwon to see if I could get some intel since I struck out on my own and found this post. LOL. They're all grandmas or legit looking day spas. Back in the day it was pretty easy to find hot or at least decent girls in ktown. Not now.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayKtown
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 09:53 #8007Senior Member

Posts: 300Thai Tara used to be my regular spot. What goldfinger is for you is what Tara was for me.
It went down after COVID. Had a few so so experiences and called it quits.
But the lady who runs it, Vicky, is quite attractive for her age and a master of her craft. Kind of an institution you have to do once.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 18:51 #8006Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Biased
Look I have my biases. First off, Bullshit is Bullshit. Just about ALL photos of these girls are fake. The main point of the k town k girl game is to throne sniff enough so that when there is a new girl, you are one of the first 500 mongers to fuck her and make her cum 5 times. So, the entire scene is downright as funny as a dead baby's toys.
Originally Posted by MikeInTexas007
[View Original Post]
There is no means of dissent. If you tell a booker the place smelled like someone killed a skunk and that the girl who fucked you was that fucken disgusting pig with the rose tattoo on her stomach, well, as the guy said in the sting, you will be lucky to get a game of jacks.
If you post on the user boards that this booker is full of shit or this girl is actually 45 when the mongers think that she is 28 and that the LEOP program into UC hastings produces graduates who are competent, you are flamed.
Finally, because the pics are fake the actual females behind the door are Never more than a legit 6. A 6 is a girl you would buy a drink for. These girls belong in nail salons wearing a mask cleaning fucken feet.
That all being said, I am stunned that anyone wants to monger in k. Town. The parking in that area is about as difficult to master as the oboe. The physical plant in some of the buildings is really abominable. Forgetting the really low standards of cleanliness given that most mongers fucken pee in the shower, I mean there is a building on Norton that TBH was the source of covid.
The ones on new Hampshire and kenmore are not much better.
I would tell you to hit the places on sawtelle in west la. I see just too much stress and brain damage getting in and out of k town to fuck a 6 and then have to write about it here with a LASER LGBTQ NBA NFL review score.
-
11-02-22 17:38 #8005Regular Member

Posts: 9Ktown apt girls
What is your take on Ktown apt girls. Many agencies but how are the apartments safe parking etc. Quality of girls?
Originally Posted by OCRon
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-02-22 14:07 #8004Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Hollywood I know WTF is thai town
I believe Hollywood is like the lakers when it comes to mongering. All past and no future.
Originally Posted by OCRon
[View Original Post]
I am not sure what Thai town is.
The old fogies on this board and others seem to like Thai Tara https://www.yelp.com/biz/thai-tara-spa-los-angeles I am not so sure I want to be in that area at all. It smells like Westbrook's asshole.
There is apparently a mystery joint by the zankou chicken on sunset and Normandie that is of some fun. Go back on this forum.
Really though, the mother ship is 8155 which offers the three point play in wee ho. On the westside, the big players are goldfinger on Westwood boulevard, but there is no breeding, and skin care and body center at 118 XX on sm boulevard, which has a bevy of Latinas who double as linebackers for my eagles.
I am loaded with some fish money and about to try 119 XX sm later and I have approved of VIP in culver shitty.
-
11-02-22 13:23 #8003Senior Member

Posts: 196Great Report!
Wow, you don't need to be an out-of-towner to appreciate a report like this one. Thanks so much!
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
What is your take for establishments in Hollywood and Thai Town area and if you have seen any decent places around Hancock Park?
-
11-02-22 12:25 #8002Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Age issues
Torrance lately has had a lot of teens coming to Torrance for arhie barchie. You might not recognize it.
Originally Posted by Jokeman55
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 01:45 #8001Banned Member

Posts: 78My experience
If Torrance is a 'made up' place they sure did it well. I lived there from 11/78 until 8/83, and didn't regret a minute of it. Since then, it looks even better with age- Except for the Old Towne Mall, I liked it better when it was an indoor mall.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 19:20 #8000Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Torrance
Torrance is a made up place.
Originally Posted by MrMagoo22
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 18:47 #7999Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Passport
Consider this your tour guide:
Originally Posted by Optional
[View Original Post]
You said you are staying in west la. But you want info on "WLA, DTLA, K-Town".
If you are staying in west la I assume you have enough of a bankroll to have a rental car. And that you can stand some traffic. The pandemic is over in la and traffic is as bad as it ever was. The rail line that went from the beach to downtown (expo line) is of no help, it is essentially a mobile homeless shelter and the only people who use it are teens looking to travel to Santa Monica to acquire shoes free of charge.
First off, no trip to l. A. Is complete without a trip to 8155 in west Hollywood. This is "wee-ho" which is the gay area of l. A. Do not drop your keys or you will end up in Torrance. For obvious reasons, the most explicit MPs are located here as the cops have no vice division. They mainly arrest people for wearing outfits that do not match.
At 8155 there are mostly Latinas and some whites tossed in. It is I think 80 bucks for 45 minutes. You would do well to say you have been there before when the hag mamasan greets you and name a girl. Do not dick her on price, just pay the 80. If she likes you, you get a line up and you get to fuck a decent gal for 100-150 on top of the admit fee.
There are some other joints in wee ho, including Momo, but as bad as 8155 is for sanitary conditions (I literally am sick for days after going in there).
As for Korea town. There are too many legit parlors. If you are looking to bang "hot young Asians" there is a separate forum here on the user forums about these young hot girls. They are mostly in their late 30's and the posters on that forum are as delusional as someone thinking the lakers are going to make the playoffs. But you have not lived until you fuck a 40 year old asian gal whose picture is photoshopped by a 11th level wizard in an apartment that smells vaguely of shit, kimchi, and a dead body.
As for downtown, stay away. Downtown l. A. Is an outdoor experiment in Los Angeles politics, namely, we do not give a fuck. There are no real MPs in downtown, there are only fentanyl addicts mixed in with some crack addicts just for old times sake. It is a terrible area.
Going to the true westside, meaning west of La Cienega, Goldfinger is fine, but you will not put the ball in the hole. Go down the forum and you can see that the only three girls working now there who are doable are Angela, Penny, and Coco (but watch out for her farts). There is no code word, just say you have been there before and use another name of the three listed. Stay away from Amy and Emily. Katie is ok. Vanessa is a hag that should grow like an onion with her face in the ground and her ass in the air.
If you like heavy Latinas, there is the second floor at 118 XX sm. It is called body and skin care center, but it is I think 60 or 70 for a half and 100-150 for a fuck. Just do not bring any donuts with you as the technician will eat them. All the girls here are fat pigs, but you will get your covered wick wet.
Other places that seem ok are ocean massage in Venice on Lincoln (Cindy looks like the wife of the guy who is driving fuckbook into the ground), VIP massage in culver city on Washington place, and a place at 119 XX Sm that is the old Sakura.
You also might want to try www.templeofbliss.com - 300 for an overpriced hand job.
Privatedelights. Ch is big in l. A. And most of the girls are obese. Avoid.
There is Humaniplex if it is your style to fuck escorts and blog about it.
You can PM me with specific questions.
-
11-01-22 18:28 #7998Senior Member

Posts: 104Zen Suites Jordan
Zen posts daily on Bedpage and today they were advertising all new prices and specials, flat rate, tip included. What intrigued me was the $69 jacuzzi bubble bath massage. I called and tried to make an appt but she said just walk in. I tried that last week and all were booked, so it's all luck of the draw who's available. I get there and ask to see photos of who's available, she said only one was, Jordan. No picture but she walked out to say hi. She was a decent looking late 20's dark skinned girl with short hair and seemed to have some medium boobs, so I paid my $70 and went into their micro room on the left. The jacuzzi and vagina steaming chair were all that could fit in there.
I get in the tub and Jordan gets in with just her bottom thong on. She is a bit overweight but had some decent handful tits with dark nipples. She gets close and starts massaging my front, grabbing my cock immediately while I feel her up, then she gets on my lap and starts riding me while I suck on her tits. Close to 20 min of this and she asked if I was ready to finish. She then slides under me and gives me a nice HJ, catching it with a paper towel LOL. No additional tip was mentioned at all. I sprayed myself down, got changed, and bounced. So the "tip included" was definitely the case for me, and the best value I've ever experienced in my 10 years of hobbying. I will return in search of hotter providers for the same special.
Hope this place sticks around!!
https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../22585613.html
-
11-01-22 15:35 #7997Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Vip
Having been shadow banned from goldfinger I am trying out new joints.
VIP is clinically acceptable. In many ways it is the anti goldfinger.
It is in a shit area of culver city. Kind of redundant. It is Washington place and Sepulveda, near johnnies pastrami and the travelodge which used to host many non pro black stem majors from UScC.
Anyhow, the place is more lively than a skid row fentanyl give away. You walk in and the lights are on with the same candle strength as a vons freezer or a McDonald French fry warmer. There is none of the darkness of a goldfinger, this place is as lit at your average fig streetwalker.
There is a couch that some Asian woman in a mask was sitting on. Walking in is easy, it is not as prominent as goldfinger and there is no real foyer. You are just in the place and that is it. There is a big reception room and the girls kind of come and go in it like Lebron at his book club meetings.
I saw the girl in the mask that was typical MP meat, then a fatter girl who almost looked Latina, and them my tech who was either yu yu or lu lu.
You get put in a room and the room is quite big, almost as big as a solo prison cell in a federal prison. About 1. 5 times the size of a room at goldfinger.
There is a clock on the wall. Analog - natch. A sort of lamp and an overhead recessed light. The place is as sanitary as a covid ward in Calcutta. I am sure that the linens were not changed monger.
Because I am so fucken wealthy due to the latest vons worker negotiation, I paid 60 for an hour. Yu yu is this odd looking Asian. Has blonde highlights that make her look like a dog. Has a decent body and nice cheeks and nose.
I lay face down and she comes in, I think she asked me if I had been there before. I said yes and asked if Cindy was still there. That was enough of a hurdle for the screening.
There was about 10 minutes of massage time that I will never get back, but then she went for the boys and was a little rough. But I am so fucken hard I can take it.
She was saying " you like " and I said, you bet your bony fucken ass.
She says I get hot towa (towel) and comes back and rubs me down.
Asks me to turnover and we are 20 minutes or so in.
She pretty quickly grabs for my 10 inch cobra kai dojo and was like what you want. Now, I am a pretty smart guy, but I cannot figure out what is available from the RM reviews, so I just say handy. She says ok and works it. She understood enough espanol to go slow and soft, but she has this killer instinct for the balls. The antithesis of what kiki at goldfinger did with my nuts, this girl shows no mercy, but it is kind of fun.
She keeps going slow and I am getting so much over the clothes action that the cast of the view is in shock. She did not take off shit.
I said something like it feels good and I think she said you tip us.
Anyhow, you are next to this bar and I heard a buzzing sound, though it was Vons calling me to do overtime so I shot a load. Turns out it was not my phone so next time I will go longer. I was in and out in 47 minutes.
Oh, the girls here yell at each other in Chinese in a way that makes Vanessa at goldfinger sound like fucken Helen Keller. The dude who walked in before me was this African American guy with his hair up in some modified du rag, so the place is woke AF.
The place is loud and proud I guess. I will try yu yu again and prolly bang her.
-
11-01-22 15:22 #7996Senior Member

Posts: 86Massage shops in WLA, DTLA, K-Town
Hello,
I'm a senior member over at International Sex Guide, but first time poster here in USA. (You can look me up with the same username there). I haven't mongered in LA before, but am interested in trying soon.
I will be in LA for a couple days later this month. Staying in west LA. Based on the reports in this forum, it sounds like I should try Goldfinger. Specifically the masseuse Angela. Any other massage places you all would recommend around WLA, DTLA, K-Town? Ideally with younger masseuses, any nationality is fine.
What's the protocol for these. Is it similar to shops in Europe / Asia where you pay a base fee, and then negotiate the upsell with the girl once you're inside the room?
Is there a code name for the correct massage option to choose as the base fee? I'm assuming the code is to choose the most expensive oil massage?
Thanks in advance! Sorry for the newbie question. Happy to report back any findings.











Reply With Quote





