Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 17952
-
11-03-22 14:01 #11727Senior Member

Posts: 172She's not Bobo
I've seen the Thai girl. Tall and thin. Very attractive. Horrible service. Wears a mask. Doesn't take her dress off. Just pulls it up and pulls the top down. No BJ of any sort. Just a HJ until upright, on goes protection, and she lays down so you can do what you need. It sucked. Everything is an upsell. If you want the dress off, give me money. If you want a more interactive experience, give me money. That she knows how to say. Last two have been like that.
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 13:21 #11726Senior Member

Posts: 46No. I didn't even think to.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 12:03 #11725Regular Member

Posts: 21In town next weekend!
Hey everyone,
I'm in town next week, and will be looking for a good BBJ. I used to live out there, but the girl I used to see (light skin bbw chick), I can't seem to find her information. She gave an amazing BBJ. If I find her again, I'll share for sure.
Anyway, anyone got someone who does a good BBJ?
-
11-03-22 11:33 #11724Regular Member

Posts: 7Met her once, very accommodating, but not much chest, big belly and no behind.
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 10:23 #11723Senior Member

Posts: 223I found the newest link for this one
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...p/088291388872
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 10:11 #11722Senior Member

Posts: 171Anyone?
https://frankfort.skipthegames.com/f...e/592804939839
Anyone have any experience with this one? I think she was working with DeeDee for a bit, but now seems to be out on her own.
-
11-03-22 09:37 #11721Senior Member

Posts: 74Any thoughts?
-
11-03-22 08:29 #11720Senior Member

Posts: 71Nikoe
Is this Nikoe Love that you are referring to?
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 07:37 #11719Senior Member

Posts: 71Cat
Please tell us who this cat might be.
Originally Posted by BoredinIN
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 07:31 #11718Senior Member

Posts: 484A different Cat
We must be talking about a different Cat.
Originally Posted by BoredinIN
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 07:22 #11717Senior Member

Posts: 223Bobo handler is back in town
Got a text the other day saying she has a very nice Thailand girl waiting. Normal pricing 140 hhr 180 hr and 340 BBFS. Try 1-312-868-2191.
Happy hunting, and as always, watch your back!! I asked how long sticking around, said depends on business!! hahaha, so get it while it's hot guys!!
-
11-03-22 02:40 #11716Senior Member

Posts: 348Nikoe- Worst experience ever
Wrote her off before, decided to give her another chance. She is the absolute worst. Never again. PM if you need details.
-
11-02-22 23:31 #11715Regular Member

Posts: 8Def TS
There's also this bullet: 'Intercourse, anal. Top (give)'.
Originally Posted by Oso650
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 22:43 #11714Senior Member

Posts: 63Did You Notice
Sincerely no judgment if you did notice it, but did you see that this is a TS ad? I only noticed it when I saw Rimming-giving and realized something didn't smell fishy.
Originally Posted by BeaverTales
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 17:44 #11713Senior Member

Posts: 220Tineye
Did you try downloading pics and running through tineye? I think I could make some quick cash starting an online pooners research class.
Originally Posted by BatSlinger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





