Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 917 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11713

    Tineye

    Quote Originally Posted by BatSlinger  [View Original Post]
    No phone number.
    Did you try downloading pics and running through tineye? I think I could make some quick cash starting an online pooners research class.

  2. #11712

    Ad posted all over the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTg  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me about a year ago after I drove almost an hour out to Hamburg to meet her.
    Of course you were "ghosted", she was probably too busy in Phoenix, or Little Rock, or Seattle, or.

  3. #11711

    Out of retirement

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to send you a PM your mailbox is full. ATF is out of retirement.
    Danielle, Amber Sunshine? I miss Alexis the girl from Richmond with the bolt-ons. She was so sensual and so much fun. I’m curious, PM me please.

  4. #11710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Room made

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to send you a PM your mailbox is full. ATF is out of retirement.
    I'm curious as well try again.

  5. #11709

    Count me as curious

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue  [View Original Post]
    Inquiring minds are interested, if you're sharing.
    Their were a few good providers that retired so I'm curious to see who made their return!

  6. #11708
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue  [View Original Post]
    Inquiring minds are interested, if you're sharing.
    Yeah, spill it! Who are you all talking about?

  7. #11707

    Cat?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinIN  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for a few weeks now, as good as ever.
    Does her 1st initial start with the 11th letter of the alphabet?

  8. #11706
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinIN  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for a few weeks now, as good as ever.
    Inquiring minds are interested, if you're sharing.

  9. #11705

    Cats out of the bag

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to send you a PM your mailbox is full. ATF is out of retirement.
    Been seeing her for a few weeks now, as good as ever.

  10. #11704

    Buet2. And Lee2499

    I was trying to send you a PM your mailbox is full. ATF is out of retirement.

  11. #11703

    Asian providers

    Back in town to visit after moving out of state. Does anyone have any good reviews of the recent Asian providers that change out every so often? Any good busty ones?

  12. #11702
    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a long shot. But could anyone get me in touch with those oldie? Hadn't posted in some time. I know her real name but would love to get up with her for some utr fun if possible. Went by Melanie / Krissy / Crissy.
    She out of the game and doing well new life.

  13. #11701
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    She just seems to good to be true.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a8cca284d280f0
    One of the photos literally has the watermark to the porn site from where it was stolen.

    It's not even hidden. Full view.

    And still I guarantee there are people texting this number to "feel it out".

    I swear some of y'all want to get ripped off.

  14. #11700
    Quote Originally Posted by Barge7868  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night her head game is off the chart! I am going to try to go back before she quits. She gives you your time with as many pops as you fire out. Friendly and sweet I wish I had found her before now. So give her a chance she's with it.
    Sucks being from out of town I tried to set up with her but no reply.

  15. #11699

    Catfish

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/227364694942

    She goes by Lizzy.

    This is a catfish.

    But for some reason I don't think she is aware of that.

    I reached out via text and she text back maybe 45 minutes later saying she she wanted to hop on a call. Phone comms were great and she gave me a breakdown.

    We agree to meet in an hour and she will shower and tells me to call when I'm 3 minutes away I do so and she directs me to her location and she remembers she never even gave me her address. So she gives it and I plug it into the navigation. And I'm again, 3 minutes away LOL.

    She's very forgetful. She directed me to the location and I see a young fat chick on the phone and I pay her no mind because the girl in the images even though it doesn't show the face isn't fat she might be thick which is cool with me (esp that first photo).

    But I realize her lips are in sync with the voice on the phone and she asks me in I'm in the car that she's looking at me driving and after I confirm she waves me into her driveway. I'm really not sure why I didn't drive away at that point catfish. To and I could have easily done just that.

    Just didn't want to be rude even though I just got catfished.

    You get ready for these visits too and waste time to get there and stuff and I guess I just wasn't believing what I was seeing or tried to rectify what was actually going in here.

    What were the pictures that I was looking at? Where was that girl, with that body? This girl was extremely kind and accommodating and that really came through on the phone but she is not the girl in the pictures nor does she resemble the body in the pics at all.

    But she walks me in and she has pet rabbits and a cat and a dog and it smells like she had all those animals even though I only saw the rabbits and a bunch of hay. And again I don't know why I didn't leave. Probably because she was extremely kind throughout this entire ordeal. I can tell this was normal for her.

    I felt safe though, and respectfully I could see this girl being cute at one point. But she was not the girl in the pictures nor did she resemble the girl in the pictures in anyway she was fat not thick.

    Onto. She starts with a massage and asks me to lay on the bed, and I didn't want to but I did. And she literally just slaps lotion on my back with one hand and is breathing very heavily and the lotion bottle is almost empty so she's working to get it out.

    I'm face down and I hear a wrapper sound and I'm in utter disbelief thinking she's having a snack or something when she tells me to flip and she has the Jimmy in her mouth like it's bubble gum and goes down on junior and it felt like she was nibbling on Jr or something but it was very short-lived so I was relieved of sweet torture.

    I could see how large she was and I have never been with a chick of this size before but this point I'm obviously committed and she pulls out a bottle of lube that's basically empty and asks me to squeeze some out but there was nothing coming out so I gave it back to her and she was able to get some out.

    And yeah it was soft by then maybe from the smell idk buy she got him up and I found a place to put him and got it over with. She seemed to really enjoy it. I just wanted to get out of there in the least awkward way. She was so nice But she wasn't the girl in the pictures nor did she resemble the girl in the pictures in anyway.

    The damage was 1. 2 hh and that was a discount.

    This was my second time in Lex and just wanted to try out the talent here. I saw Renea the first time and I felt like I should have just called Renea, she's not the girl in the pictures either but she resembles the girl in the pictures and she has a beautiful ass.

    Its fantastic!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape