Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 537 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 587 637 1037 1537 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 25731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17691

    Kacey reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Lzrdkng  [View Original Post]
    I seen her at some dump off keeowee but she is staying off Smithville now. She polished my knob thoroughly. For less than a Franklin I got very little hands dt gagging BBBJCIM. I was thrilled. The bad she is a Rock Star and pictures are fake but I waited for her to finish her smoke down and she hoovered onto my hog, I didn't quit until she got the prize, I had to take it away after she got all of it. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/833102262101.
    Always wondered about her. Will definitely be paying her a visit now.

  2. #17690
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that she goes by Nicole. Saw her once, I've known her as Ruby. Definitely bargain pricing considering she's in her mid 20's and truly could be a really attractive girl if not for hard living. Probably wouldn't see her again, but not due to performance.
    I saw her last week not really what imagined. I felt a bit catfish and yes there was people knocking at the door, freaked me out a bit but I won't repeat.

    Stay safe.

  3. #17689

    Sofia

    Saw Sofia a handful of times after my last review of her, they got much better and she is a great provider. Except if life happens and you can't make your appointment, pretty sure she block me and I find that disrespectful considering I've already spent over a grand with her.

    So yea, she's legit with good skills. But make sure you can see her, otherwise it's to the block list you go even if you tell her.

  4. #17688
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova00  [View Original Post]
    Tall? The ad says she is 5'1-5'3.

    Tall like 5'9 ish? Thanks.
    Yeah I'd say 5'6 to 5'8. With heels on she was around 6'.

  5. #17687
    Quote Originally Posted by McOhio  [View Original Post]
    What did that experience set you back?
    Damage was $40 hhr.

  6. #17686

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by GemCity39  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen ‪her? Too good to be true?

    https://callescort.org/614-699-0102
    Started talking with her and she asked for a deposit and then an eBay gift card.

  7. #17685

    Sofia

    What did that experience set you back?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/113650575300

    I pulled the trigger and met with Sofia today. Wow, glad I did. Short story if you haven't seen her yet do yourself a favor and go see her. Now to the nitty gritty. We met at a hotel in a nice area. She not a spinner by any means. She's tall and thick with a big ass and big tits and that's my style. She's very pretty in the face with a strong Argentinian accent. She's very nice and accommodating. We started out with a little chit chat then moved into kissing which lead to giving and receiving oral. She has good skills. We went to doggie then missionary before she told me to cum on her face and in her mouth when I was ready. Which I happily did. I had a great time and will definitely repeat. Be safe and have fun.

  8. #17684

    Anybody seen her?

    Has anybody seen ‪her? Too good to be true?

    https://callescort.org/614-699-0102

  9. #17683
    Quote Originally Posted by Deku89  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a link or ad.
    Hi guys. I do not have any links or ads. When I was on before I used to keep pictures on USA adult classifieds. Now to my astonishment, there is no classified anymore. So I'm just doing fine on word of mouth as you can see! Feel free to message me.

  10. #17682
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdMiller  [View Original Post]
    If we are in a recession you wouldn't know it from the talent on STG and other places. I feel like most of those skanks should be paying me. And I'm old and fat! If Sexy Lexi is the best we have in the area right now we are still in trouble fellas. LOL.

    OK, rant over, have a good weekend everyone and be safe.
    They just went to bigger cities with money. Only the most strung out scammers remain.

  11. #17681

    Information

    Anyone have any input on this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/97874389 I looked up Kayla but the only comments were on a streetwalker and since there was no picture can't be sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aafa0c6ab7746950f06a65e03f6b8699_f.jpg‎  

  12. #17680

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/113650575300

    I pulled the trigger and met with Sofia today. Wow, glad I did. Short story if you haven't seen her yet do yourself a favor and go see her. Now to the nitty gritty. We met at a hotel in a nice area. She not a spinner by any means. She's tall and thick with a big ass and big tits and that's my style. She's very pretty in the face with a strong Argentinian accent. She's very nice and accommodating. We started out with a little chit chat then moved into kissing which lead to giving and receiving oral. She has good skills. We went to doggie then missionary before she told me to cum on her face and in her mouth when I was ready. Which I happily did. I had a great time and will definitely repeat. Be safe and have fun.
    Tall? The ad says she is 5'1-5'3.

    Tall like 5'9 ish? Thanks.

  13. #17679
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/113650575300

    I pulled the trigger and met with Sofia today. Wow, glad I did. Short story if you haven't seen her yet do yourself a favor and go see her. Now to the nitty gritty. We met at a hotel in a nice area. She not a spinner by any means. She's tall and thick with a big ass and big tits and that's my style. She's very pretty in the face with a strong Argentinian accent. She's very nice and accommodating. We started out with a little chit chat then moved into kissing which lead to giving and receiving oral. She has good skills. We went to doggie then missionary before she told me to cum on her face and in her mouth when I was ready. Which I happily did. I had a great time and will definitely repeat. Be safe and have fun.
    I wanted too but she don't see AA's. Who r3 $ with pref standards always crack me up like money ain't the same LOL.

  14. #17678

    Sofia

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/113650575300

    I pulled the trigger and met with Sofia today. Wow, glad I did. Short story if you haven't seen her yet do yourself a favor and go see her. Now to the nitty gritty. We met at a hotel in a nice area. She not a spinner by any means. She's tall and thick with a big ass and big tits and that's my style. She's very pretty in the face with a strong Argentinian accent. She's very nice and accommodating. We started out with a little chit chat then moved into kissing which lead to giving and receiving oral. She has good skills. We went to doggie then missionary before she told me to cum on her face and in her mouth when I was ready. Which I happily did. I had a great time and will definitely repeat. Be safe and have fun.

  15. #17677

    Completely Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Ok, since I posted a lot of you PM'd me. More than a handful mentioned about her frequent requests for handout.

    I am no saint and may have advanced her more money than most of you here. Yes, I understand she's kind of cute and sweet. And yes, we are all nice guys.

    But this has to stop if any of us want to actually see her. With this amount of advances she'd qualify the Hall of Shamers. I am not joking, and this would be completely our own fault.

    We can all be sugar daddies, but make sure you get your sugar instead of just being the daddy.
    I have given her way too much money to want to admit to. No wonder she flakes with so many of us giving it. She probably makes the rounds as soon as she gets up with whatever story she comes up with to text us. Here are a few that I've heard. She has a flat tire. For the fifteenth time, her son wants a game card, she needs gas money to go to her mamaws house, she needs money for cigs, she is starving, etc. Just an FYI, If she asks for 30 specifically, there is another reason for that. Just saying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape