Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 18396
-
11-03-22 12:55 #10521Senior Member

Posts: 1055Something is off when tinder is providing better results than sa. That indicates SA is a just a cesspool now.
And I'm just your 50 plus old short Asian guy.
-
11-03-22 10:23 #10520Senior Member

Posts: 55Identity Theft scheme. Be careful
Gents,
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-445ce5556759
Dorothy claims to be a part-time bartender and sales rep. She will play nice on the text (last 4 digits 0082); but then ask if you have seen her private pics. Now, there are no private pics available on the seeking. She will forward you the link to access the private photos where you have to enter the credentials. Based on my IT security knowledge, this is an attempt to hack your user I'd and password, where she or he can see your account information.
This is the link she shares on the text;.
https://seeking.private-photos-pictures-images.com
-
11-03-22 02:07 #10519Senior Member

Posts: 385I think she ate the slim girl
I no universe is "Slim" her body type. She's definitely a filter buster LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-18083a029f9e
-
11-03-22 00:20 #10518Senior Member

Posts: 184She said she was looking for platonic initially when I spoke to her, but that's since been removed from her profile since I spoke to her. Anyone have any luck with her?
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 21:58 #10517Regular Member

Posts: 23Thank you for your post, she has reached out to me as well, has anyone spent anytime with her? I am getting pro vibes from her.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 18:37 #10516Senior Member

Posts: 152Re: Suck Up
The only reason for this report was because I said some things in my initial report that were speculation, that she was a scammer and a trust fund baby. We did chat on seeking and she was upset about those statements. Based on some of the subsequent reports here that proved me wrong, I thought it would be decent to issue a correction. This is not an attempt to suck up or white knight, we've both said "wish you well" and that's where it has ended. It's no more complicated than I said something that turned out to be incorrect and issued a mea culpa. Period.
Originally Posted by FunTimeMonger
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FunTimeMonger
[View Original Post]
Which brings me to my second point. Yeah. Someone IS sucking up and telling SBs about this place. It's one thing to tell a Pro about reviews, but this board seems like a different matter and should just be SDs. Not cool.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 16:10 #10515Senior Member

Posts: 517LuciousPrincess
Had same experience. She's a picture seller. Block and move on.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 15:48 #10514Senior Member

Posts: 138She is bi-polar.
Originally Posted by David032
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 15:39 #10513Senior Member

Posts: 1381. Never give or send $$ prior to meeting in person.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
2. Never pay prior to shagging. She will take your $$ and walk.
3. Don't be desperate. Girls come and go perpetually.
4. If something is too good to be true, it usually is a scam.
-
11-02-22 15:35 #10512Senior Member

Posts: 618Good to know, they sure look similar in the face.
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 15:23 #10511Senior Member

Posts: 138They are different girls. I chatted with both extensively.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 14:22 #10510Senior Member

Posts: 130Found one
Easy as a google search.
Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
20 OFFSD = 20% off.
-
11-02-22 14:02 #10509Senior Member

Posts: 130Discount Code
Anyone have a discount code for a Seeking membership?
-
11-02-22 09:24 #10508Senior Member

Posts: 618KindDiva = Grawrgrawr?
Damn near positive she used to post as Grawrgrawr. Not certain but those pics look very familiar.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 08:52 #10507Senior Member

Posts: 468Treat them well and it returns dividends.
Two former SBs contacted me out of the blue. One moved for grad school but asked me to call her when I'm in her area and told me she's coming back home to see her parents for thanksgiving and wants to hang out. Now I also have a place to crash when I visit the city she is in.
The other broke up with her boyfriend a few months back and wanted to see if I wanted to rekindle things with her before she reactivated her seeking account. I told her that I missed her and couldn't wait to see her again in a few weeks when I come back home from a work trip. Fc trip secured later this month.
Long story short, treat them well and it returns dividends. Yes, seeing one or two on a weekly or regular basis starts to feel really mechanical over time, but seeing them once every 6 weeks or so makes it feel like reconnecting with an ex, but without all the work.
Happy hunting fellahs.











Reply With Quote





