Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
16192789494
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2637

    Kori

    Anyone have some experience with Kori?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/c71c8...1-585cfa10cf49

  2. #2636

    Vianey

    Vianey let me know she's back at the little house this week. She's such a doll. If you've seen her you know. She's got one of the bigger rooms in the little house now, had a nice big mirror set up. Totally took advantage of that. I'll see her again before she's gone.

  3. #2635

  4. #2634

    Joy Cinema Date

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    She's your girl King! I saw that ad and was thinking about you and her catching a movie and maybe she finds a surprise at the bottom of the popcorn?!
    I was thinking the same freaking thing! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Movies with the sexy Joy sounds fun. Man, she looks great is some of the pictures in the below ad.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/ea0d9...d-cb8814deb2bf
    You're the one guy here always boasting about giving all your lady friend's, those gifts in a box! LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHQBgOZKk6k.

    Seriously- I actually texted Joy this afternoon after seeing your comment / link with her hot new pics, and we had a really nice back and forth going on. Hopefully we'll be able to connect and catch a movie sometime next week. It's been awhile since I've done anything quite that risque in a movie theater. Hopefully we can catch a nice long movie (like Schindler's List) and she'll allow MSOG! LOL.

    If we do hook up, I'll def drop back in here and post the deets.

  5. #2633

    Joy has a soft spot

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #2632
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEmp  [View Original Post]
    Mia is shaving carrots for a tank of gas. 70 $ 10 minutes. Normally I'd use the search function but it's a 3 letter name. Is she worth it?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/17252...b-e14f7908574e
    She's smoking hot that's for sure. Very clean and private incall. Lots of people say that she is a bit distant in her demeanor and doesn't speak much. She does become more talkative as she gets to know you but not by much. I've never done the QV though always at least 30 minutes and she gives a pretty damn good therapeutic massage too.

  7. #2631
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    She's your girl King! I saw that ad and was thinking about you and her catching a movie and maybe she finds a surprise at the bottom of the popcorn?!
    What's up, JR! Yeah, when I saw that ad I was joking with her about it. I don't think I can last 15 minutes without wanting to take her back to her incall and enjoy the view while she sits on my body and letting her work her amazing body slides. The movies might be fun though after we finished our session. I've always wanted to try the popcorn box thing. LOL.

  8. #2630

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEmp  [View Original Post]
    Mia is shaving carrots for a tank of gas. 70 $ 10 minutes. Normally I'd use the search function but it's a 3 letter name. Is she worth it?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/17252...b-e14f7908574e
    Mia has one of the hottest bodies in town and worth it. However, I need more than 10 minutes if I'm with a hot lady, but at home with Rosie Palm, watching porn 10 minutes is all I need. LOL.

  9. #2629
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Movies with the sexy Joy sounds fun. Man, she looks great is some of the pictures in the below ad.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/ea0d9...d-cb8814deb2bf
    I'd rather Netflix & Chill at her Incall, than risk a lewd act in public!

  10. #2628

    Mia gas money

    Mia is shaving carrots for a tank of gas. 70 $ 10 minutes. Normally I'd use the search function but it's a 3 letter name. Is she worth it?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/17252...b-e14f7908574e

  11. #2627
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Movies with the sexy Joy sounds fun. Man, she looks great is some of the pictures in the below ad.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/ea0d9...d-cb8814deb2bf
    She's your girl King! I saw that ad and was thinking about you and her catching a movie and maybe she finds a surprise at the bottom of the popcorn?!

  12. #2626

    Movies with Joy

    Movies with the sexy Joy sounds fun. Man, she looks great is some of the pictures in the below ad.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/ea0d9...d-cb8814deb2bf

  13. #2625

    Camila

    Looks like the Little House has another new addition.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8e3e1...6-b3fe11b5d772

  14. #2624

    Izzy Raytheon

    Same office as the hot black petite Mya who I was unable to see. Izzy is young and shy Latina with a banging body. Awesome small tits a super smooth stomach and a great great ass. She was so shy that I was not sure how far I would get. I did HH with HJ included, she was just ok at it but hot enough body that I was rock hard. She got fully nude, she has hair under her arms which I like but warning to those who don't. Twat was cropped close and I didn't get a finger inside it cause I was busy playing with that ass. She may be open to other levels but she is very hesitant. Bring a rubber, be very respectful, and be prepared for a hefty upgrade fee. Going to be dreaming of railing her from behind for a few days. Entrance is around back, the first door if you go around the right side of the building.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Cute, sweet, young girl with a thin body. Pictures are probably real. Pretty face. Thick curly hair. Easy to book and she takes advanced bookings.

    She shares a place with latina Ariel, maybe others.

    I had a nice 30 minute session for her listed price. Unfortunately Aunt Flo was visiting so it was topless only. We pretty much skipped the massage. She had no qualms about my roaming hands and she kept me hard for the whole session playing with my package. She picked up the pace near the end and I blew my load with 5 minutes on the clock. Hot towel cleanup.

    I'll be back.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/4c763...4-6e69ecfbf3bf

  15. #2623

    Blacklisted for NOT posting?

    Does "Reddit" "blackslist" for NOT POSTING anything? WTF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you've been blacklisted.

    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape