Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 9447
-
11-02-22 20:41 #4302Banned Member

Posts: 44Blue is nice
Blue is a winner. One of the prettier gals I've seen from FEC. Short, probably under 5'2". Natural C's, a bit of baby fat but not unattractive at all. Obviously the photos are P.S.'d to all hell as usual but I wasn't disappointed.
She's very playful in a quiet way. Cute smiles and winks, great BBBJ with some DT. Would repeat for sure!
-
11-02-22 12:07 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 292[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-01-22 20:48 #4300Banned Member

Posts: 100Thanks for the report, will add her to my list if she's still here next week. Since the photos look nothing like her, can you describe her more? Face, body?
Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 17:25 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 282Blue
I liked Blue as well, definitely younger in appearance and near perfect English. She has a hot GND vibe about her and a lovely all natural body. I think the photos are stock photos, they looked nothing like her. She has a good routine, nice BBBJ on the chair vice the bed. I would repeat!
Originally Posted by Clclcl
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 13:05 #4298Banned Member

Posts: 3075Blue
Thanks for the report. Better than her pictures? That sounds great because her pictures look pretty damn hot! I haven't used FEC since Jazmin was here last because of that damn gate, but Blue might be another exception.
Originally Posted by Clclcl
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 22:08 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 48Blue
Saw Blue- went for 30 min. Decided to upgrade to 1 hr and after the door opened I called the booker and asked for 2 hrs- gave $600 for GFE, no bb or anything- she is on Lorys level maybe higher. Hottest girl in SD right now.
Better than pictures.
P. S fuck that gate.
-
10-31-22 03:05 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 292Yup no BBFS for Celine. The booker told me that but I still saw her. She's decent fun. Nothing amazing. Speaking of BBFS just scored one with one provider at a popular AMP spot that is discussed quote often in the AMP forum.
Originally Posted by Stupitt
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 20:43 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 160Celine
First off, great research and thank you. Let me share my experience.
Originally Posted by Gbrand
[View Original Post]
I'd say definitely not the girl in the pic, but still attractive Doesn't have the slim tiny waist the pics show, and in fact has a little belly but not huge and I wouldn't call her fat. A bit thicker than the pics. However, she has perfect C's with those great Asian nipples. I'd say they're MM. Absolutely perfect though. She gives light kisses with only a few DFK's. BBFS is definitely NOT on the table. I tried, offered the usual tip and it was a no go. I still had fun but prefer BBFS. She's very nice, and even with limited English we still had a good conversation. I'd repeat if it was BBFS.
-
10-30-22 17:30 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 186Only 2 I know of
There is Mia619 who's been around for a little bit and there is RileyKai who is somewhat new. I haven't seen Mia post for a while but I'm pretty sure she is still around. She recently had her breast enlarge and I haven't seen her since she had them done. But my experience with her have been positive.
Originally Posted by DGrump
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 17:24 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 186Mini SDAG
Saw Mini today and had a great time. Mini is roughly 5'3' with shoulder length hair probably mid 30's. Wouldn't say she is skinny but also not at all fat, she does have curves in the right places. Breasts are large and soft, and her face is decent. Her face kinda reminds me of a more Korean looking Crissy Teagan. Typical intro, blue toast and shower, and back to the bed. Started with a light BBBJ with a decent amount of attention to the balls. Would say below average BJ. She jumped on top and started slow, when I began to thrust she ask for me to go slow, which I kinda enjoyed, way more intimate and I could feel her pussy get wetter with every stroke. Eventually we moved to missionary and doggy and it was in these positions where I was able to start pounding at her. She gives out a few moans as I cum inside her. Afterwards she cleaned me up and we embrace one another while laying on the bed. We talked a little bit through her phone (she has very limited english) and continued groping each other while laying down. She is very sensitive and I teased her all over her body kissing / licking her neck and shoulder and playing with her tits. She led my hand between her legs and I felt how wet she was. While in spoon position I slipped my cock back inside her and fucked her again until I came. Overall had a blast, wished she did more than lite kissing but and honestly the below average BJ also isn't a deal breaker for me. If you have any q's just let me know, I'd recommend her.
-
10-28-22 01:35 #4292Shill account ignore my posts

Posts: 7Looking for Filipina
Hey gents, been with Latinas, whites, lacks, Asians. Craving some Filipina this time, any leads? Thanks!
-
10-27-22 20:39 #4291Senior Member

Posts: 349Looks like she went as "Honey Pink" in Tustin, Amy in Boston.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
Reviews imply BBFS is on the table.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5135147-370856
-
10-26-22 18:38 #4290Senior Member

Posts: 563Thank you, Sir! Always resourceful you are!
I am "hungry" for some huge natural boobs, but not sure her D cups are natural. Will ask the booker again.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 18:23 #4289Banned Member

Posts: 904She's been with Peach Cafe in San Jose, BookerGray and now FEC-SD. Looks like straight GFE and D cups on all three sites but no reviews found yet.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 18:03 #4288Senior Member

Posts: 563FEC Celine?
Any feedback about FEC Celine? The pic seems nice and her boobs (at least from the pic) seem big. When I asked the booker for more info, the booker said, "she is new". :
Sigh.












Reply With Quote




