Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 753 803 1203 1703 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 28242
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17712
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up a couple of weeks ago, and she sent me a bizarre video with a list of things I had to do in order to see her. Her list of demands included sending her a short video of myself stating that I'm not a police officer and either a $10 deposit to Cashapp or Venmo, or to buy her a 12 pack of Dr Pepper and to send her a picture of the receipt. I thought she was nuts, so I passed. She looked attractive in the video, but did not seem to be worth all that effort. Does she make everyone go through this crazy ritual?
    I finally decided to go see her, passed her screening a couple of weeks ago but then I postponed seeing her.

    She was a dancer in her younger days and was very very attractive too. Her face is still very pretty but her body as she aged has changed.

    Overall it wasn't that bad but it depends what you are looking for. FS was covered.

  2. #17711

    Scarlett Rose

    Anyone ever hear from this girl again? She was 21 red head and worked in Tampa and Orlando off Eros Escorts.

    This was 2-3 years ago she also use a name of Liza Lust as a porn name.

  3. #17710

    Harley post-Halloween

    Last night I was hanging out and I checked my phone. Much to my surprise Harley had texted me earlier. She's a different kind of provider because she will actually go through her old messages at some point and contact everyone. So be patient. We set something up for this morning and I went to bed.

    I drove to her Brandon spot and waited. It took her a few minutes to get ready but I met her at the door and everything was good. GFE daty BBBJ and much enjoyment all around. She seems pretty cool but I don't exactly hang around and inject myself in any type of drama or stories so everything was chill.

    Some interesting Halloween numbers that I've noticed. My buddy had eight hundred and thirteen trick or treaters and gave out eight hundred and sixty seven pieces of candy. I had twenty nine and only gave out twenty two.

  4. #17709

    Strange

    I need some strange. Preferably thick PAWG the older the better. Anyone have any digits they want to share? Or send me to that right one LOL.

  5. #17708
    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldD1980  [View Original Post]
    Amarie is AWESOME! Sweet, Petite and very good at what she does.

    Have Fun.
    Link please?

  6. #17707

    Amari

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    How the fuck are we supposed to find this Amarie? Bill Ho.
    BH he is talking about Amari from Angelica's.

  7. #17706
    Amari Banks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    How the fuck are we supposed to find this Amarie? Bill Ho.

  8. #17705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Amarie?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldD1980  [View Original Post]
    Amarie is AWESOME! Sweet, Petite and very good at what she does.

    Have Fun.
    How the fuck are we supposed to find this Amarie? Bill Ho.

  9. #17704
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    If you've looked at my post history, you will find that I have reviewed nothing but women who are legitimate and sometimes hard to find. I endlessly TOFTT and honestly this one has been around for a couple years anyway. So if you haven't seen her and don't want to pay a deposit, don't. I'll be seeing her again this week though. She's too good to pass up.
    Like EF Hutton, when Ejent speaks, I listen. When it comes to hot young babes, he is spot on. Thank you brother for all your Tofts.

  10. #17703

    Awesome Black girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a reliable black woman (petite preferred or at least, shapely; no BBW) in the Tampa / Brandon area without any success. So many that post on STG and LC are really trannies, and the ones I do contact end up ghosting me. Any Senior Members with a good recommendation, please PM me.
    Amarie is AWESOME! Sweet, Petite and very good at what she does.

    Have Fun.

  11. #17702

    Black girl wanted

    Been looking for a reliable black woman (petite preferred or at least, shapely; no BBW) in the Tampa / Brandon area without any success. So many that post on STG and LC are really trannies, and the ones I do contact end up ghosting me. Any Senior Members with a good recommendation, please PM me.

  12. #17701

    I second Ejent's opinion.

    I haven't see Luna in awhile, but did several times, to include one visit began with little shopping at Todd's. That was fun.

    She's a real sweetie and beautiful.

    She has her rules, but she's a sensual woman who enjoys receiving attention, too.

    Every visit was as scheduled (in advance), on time and I was never ghosted, so if you want a date you can count on, she's great for that, even if it's a day or two off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    If you've looked at my post history, you will find that I have reviewed nothing but women who are legitimate and sometimes hard to find. I endlessly TOFTT and honestly this one has been around for a couple years anyway. So if you haven't seen her and don't want to pay a deposit, don't. I'll be seeing her again this week though. She's too good to pass up.

  13. #17700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    Did you forget to mention the $50 deposit? The ad screams SCAM.
    If you've looked at my post history, you will find that I have reviewed nothing but women who are legitimate and sometimes hard to find. I endlessly TOFTT and honestly this one has been around for a couple years anyway. So if you haven't seen her and don't want to pay a deposit, don't. I'll be seeing her again this week though. She's too good to pass up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c3d62240bd02d7c5e3296de143bc4b7a_f.jpg‎  

  14. #17699
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon44  [View Original Post]
    Definitely real. I saw her maybe a year or so ago before she moved. Based on the reviews I read I paid the deposit. Not something I usually do but didn't mind it. My visit was okay. I've had more fun. She's definitely hot but just wasn't for me. Nothing wrong with her but just wasn't feeling our session. Might visit her again while she's here. Not sure though.
    Does anybody have a picture or a link to see what this woman looks like thank you.

  15. #17698

    Sincere

    Anyone ever see Sincere? She also frequents southwest Florida, posted in those sections too.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sincere

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape