Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #460

    Chanel

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...i/419065010770

    Wasn't five star treatment like stated and didn't leave happy. She's a cool gal but took forever to get started. I would not see her again. Looks like a user too. Open sores on legs, bruises on hands, and maybe couple teeth missing. Everything was covered, but whoever those unwanted guest she had to kick out before I got there, blew a load in her. So maybe she is up for BB.

  2. #459

    Google image search

    Quote Originally Posted by DumbOne71  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering going to see this going lady, but my correspondence with her has me thinking that she is a bot. Anyone have a history with her?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...acoma/97767094
    Will save you some time.

  3. #458

    Has anyone seen this thing lady?

    I'm considering going to see this going lady, but my correspondence with her has me thinking that she is a bot. Anyone have a history with her?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...acoma/97767094

  4. #457

    Reply to original post. These posting rules are annoying cannot submit a message.

    Quote Originally Posted by IcedLatte1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? She seems hot af. Looks like she is new to TNA. Does consider 350 hhr or does normal 500 hr for someone who is new Reply to original post. These posting rules are annoying cannot submit a message. i cant submit message ....................................................
    .................................
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....128166%3B-Fire
    Looks like she is new to TNA. Does consider 350 hhr or does normal 500 hr for someone who is new Reply to original post. These posting rules are annoying cannot submit a message. I can't submit message.

  5. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Head is pretty amazing. She is terribly difficult to schedule with.

    She is quite the head doctor. I've heard that she's gone downhill a bit lately. If you decide to see her, let us know how she's looking.

    I have seen her (when she lived in tacoma) and got a nice rimjob with an outstanding BBBJCIM. Federal way is a bit further than I'd like to travel for an impromptu suck session.
    Stephy can fuck like a porn star, but she's petite and if you are above average in size, move on.

  6. #455

    Katie Kat?

    Anyone seen this girl? She seems hot af.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....128166%3B-Fire

  7. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMack  [View Original Post]
    I am intrigued by this one. Anyone been on a date with this chocolate bunny?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/97457518
    Appears to be her first post. I only see providers that post on tna. Easy research on there. If you end up trying that out let us know.

  8. #453

    Any Intel On Chocolate?

    I am intrigued by this one. Anyone been on a date with this chocolate bunny?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/97457518

  9. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by Winger68  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times. First time pre covid, pretty much as advertised as far as looks and head game was fantastic. Second time was a few months ago and she was at least twice the size she was at out initial meeting. Nice girl with great head game but be forewarned she's pretty much plus sized now.
    I set up a car date with Brittany. She looks nothing like her photos. She's a big girl now however the ass was bootyful. Head was amazing. She took her time with me gradually speeding up until I nutted down her throat. Best feeling ever! Will not repeat. I can get head from better looking woman. Cool lady though.

  10. #451

    Bootiful Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRomeo  [View Original Post]
    What go we know about her? Has anyone had the opportunity to try her. Reviews say she's a head doctor.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....urself-is-w-ME!TUBS-OC-CD-avail-2 night-I-ll-make-your-toes-curl-and-leave-you-speechless-!
    I've seen her a couple times. First time pre covid, pretty much as advertised as far as looks and head game was fantastic. Second time was a few months ago and she was at least twice the size she was at out initial meeting. Nice girl with great head game but be forewarned she's pretty much plus sized now.

  11. #450
    Head is pretty amazing. She is terribly difficult to schedule with.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRomeo  [View Original Post]
    What go we know about her? Has anyone had the opportunity to try her. Reviews say she's a head doctor.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....urself-is-w-ME!TUBS-OC-CD-avail-2 night-I-ll-make-your-toes-curl-and-leave-you-speechless-!
    She is quite the head doctor. I've heard that she's gone downhill a bit lately. If you decide to see her, let us know how she's looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    Try Stephy in Federal way off TNA. She can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose and swallow with a smile. Nice gal.
    I have seen her (when she lived in tacoma) and got a nice rimjob with an outstanding BBBJCIM. Federal way is a bit further than I'd like to travel for an impromptu suck session.

  12. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to locate quality / reliable BBBJCIM providers that don't break the bank. Sounds like she is not a match. Thanks again.
    Try Stephy in Federal way off TNA. She can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose and swallow with a smile. Nice gal.

  13. #448

    Bootyful Brittany

    What go we know about her? Has anyone had the opportunity to try her. Reviews say she's a head doctor.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....urself-is-w-ME!TUBS-OC-CD-avail-2 night-I-ll-make-your-toes-curl-and-leave-you-speechless-!

  14. #447

    Bratt

    Any info? She's new if she's real, may try and visit this weekend.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...n/092001757258
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221018-195236_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #446

    Blow bunny

    I've been wanting to try this one, any info?

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...y/605466850895
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221018-194514_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape