Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 260 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2973
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Nothing in this life is a certainty my dear KOF LOL. I too paid a lot for the subpar service and paid little for the top rate. We're just playing the odds here. I just wanted to reiterate that in my opinion High End thread serves good purpose, that's all.
    Oh, I entirely agree! Indeed, I am looking more and more into the so-called higher end, because everything else seems to be almost 100% junkies with their accompanying thugs in empty houses with mats on the floor and no furniture, or else in disgusting bed-bug infested motels where LE is present so often that they might as well have their own assigned parking spaces. : (.

  2. #2972
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I don't discriminate against the potheads and alcoholics. Indeed, I use both of those myself, in moderation, particularly when I'm on the road and in outcalls, when I do not have to drive after use.

    And, while it is more likely that the higher-end hoes will not be hard-drug junkies, it is never a certainty. Indeed, some 20 years ago, I paid what added up to about 800 for a multi-hour session. She was a junkie and although it was all bareback, the session was nevertheless abysmal. All she was interested in, was how she could find more Vikes. She's nows deceased (I suspect OD.) Her real first name was Pamala. With an "a" not "e" as she used to say. Some of you other ancient fossils probably know who I'm referring to. Yes, I've pics, but since she's deceased, I'll skip those, this time.
    Nothing in this life is a certainty my dear KOF LOL. I too paid a lot for the subpar service and paid little for the top rate. We're just playing the odds here. I just wanted to reiterate that in my opinion High End thread serves good purpose, that's all.

  3. #2971

    Price, drugs, and service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I beg to differ. I find that there is a significant difference between less than $300/ h and more than $300/ h ladies. With my top at $400/ h I find High End thread useful. Obviously it often intersects with general Escort section similarly to the way Bare Back section does but mostly of the time it doesn't. But I also remember how when there was no High End thread people just wouldn't post about ladies at $400/ h and up rate because they'd often get derogatory comments from those that wouldn't go that high.

    While I often appreciate sultriness of the lower priced ladies, lately I grew to appreciate those that I see in nicer hotels, on cleaner sturdier beds, and wearing nicer clothes. Unfortunately those things usually go hand in hand with higher prices. Quality of service actually not necessarily so, but absence of bad breath mostly yes, and much less junkies too. In fact I don't remember any ladies that I saw at $350/ h and up that had an obvious drug or alcohol problem well, maybe outside of weed, if you consider that a drug.
    I don't discriminate against the potheads and alcoholics. Indeed, I use both of those myself, in moderation, particularly when I'm on the road and in outcalls, when I do not have to drive after use.

    And, while it is more likely that the higher-end hoes will not be hard-drug junkies, it is never a certainty. Indeed, some 20 years ago, I paid what added up to about 800 for a multi-hour session. She was a junkie and although it was all bareback, the session was nevertheless abysmal. All she was interested in, was how she could find more Vikes. She's nows deceased (I suspect OD.) Her real first name was Pamala. With an "a" not "e" as she used to say. Some of you other ancient fossils probably know who I'm referring to. Yes, I've pics, but since she's deceased, I'll skip those, this time.

  4. #2970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I really don't see the point of this thread and I know that Psalyer created it because high rollers wanted their own thread to spread knowledge and referral. But, it's far from it. I was really interested in reading from Mongers that do spend the 500+ club on their experiences.

    I haven't spent that much in a very long time and only on a few occasions that I did that. Of all those experiences, I found the ones that were 300 and under performed a hell of a lot better than the 500+ ladies. Don't get me wrong, Mongers can spend whatever they want and frankly, I've read a few in the Escort thread that spent that and got shit service. One can also argue that they spent 150 and got shit service.

    Anyways, spend wisely, have fun and share good reviews.
    I beg to differ. I find that there is a significant difference between less than $300/ h and more than $300/ h ladies. With my top at $400/ h I find High End thread useful. Obviously it often intersects with general Escort section similarly to the way Bare Back section does but mostly of the time it doesn't. But I also remember how when there was no High End thread people just wouldn't post about ladies at $400/ h and up rate because they'd often get derogatory comments from those that wouldn't go that high.

    While I often appreciate sultriness of the lower priced ladies, lately I grew to appreciate those that I see in nicer hotels, on cleaner sturdier beds, and wearing nicer clothes. Unfortunately those things usually go hand in hand with higher prices. Quality of service actually not necessarily so, but absence of bad breath mostly yes, and much less junkies too. In fact I don't remember any ladies that I saw at $350/ h and up that had an obvious drug or alcohol problem well, maybe outside of weed, if you consider that a drug.

  5. #2969

    High End Thread

    I really don't see the point of this thread and I know that Psalyer created it because high rollers wanted their own thread to spread knowledge and referral. But, it's far from it. I was really interested in reading from Mongers that do spend the 500+ club on their experiences.

    I haven't spent that much in a very long time and only on a few occasions that I did that. Of all those experiences, I found the ones that were 300 and under performed a hell of a lot better than the 500+ ladies. Don't get me wrong, Mongers can spend whatever they want and frankly, I've read a few in the Escort thread that spent that and got shit service. One can also argue that they spent 150 and got shit service.

    Anyways, spend wisely, have fun and share good reviews.

  6. #2968

    Use 20 mg Tadafil much cheaper lasts 36 hours

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe617  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone happen to have any extras? Thank you.
    Ask your doctor.

  7. #2967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by HunneMan  [View Original Post]
    I like going on Chaturbate, what her name or link. Thanks.
    Google Emily Grey Chaturbate, and the first link on top will be her Chaturbate account.

    She has a lot of videos on all major porn sites depicting her pre-Chaturbate activities.

  8. #2966

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Emily Grey on Chaturbate. Couldn't believe it she does this stuff. Emily is a major pornstar. Probably makes decent money just talking and playing with herself online.
    I like going on Chaturbate, what her name or link. Thanks.

  9. #2965

    Lol

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://xhamster.com/videos/parisamahzade-9146026

    Wow. Would love to have a session like that, if you survive it. LOL.

  10. #2964

    Bbw

    https://xhamster.com/videos/parisamahzade-9146026

    Wow. Would love to have a session like that, if you survive it. LOL.

  11. #2963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Emily G

    Just saw Emily Grey on Chaturbate. Couldn't believe it — she does this stuff. Emily is a major pornstar. Probably makes decent money just talking and playing with herself online.

  12. #2962

    LEO is on the loose

    Between setting up fake ads and undercover SWs, we'll soon be on our own for a bit. I get it that LEO has been doing absolutely nothing on crime and now, they need to justify their existence on hitting regular people. Regular people are easy targets. We have a lot to lose, where low lives have absolutely nothing to lose.

    What's next? Undercover in the SA and SB sites? Craiglist ads? Undercover strippers?

    In the meantime, unsolved crimes for assault, getting run over, shot, robbed and whatever else is happening in the jungle. Can't a guy just get a lease without any issues?

    And what's up with this crap in Indiana? Child ads? Sick bastards trying to hook up wth minors. I can't imagine what LEO has been texting to these guys to lure them out. Pretty sickening.

  13. #2961
    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle1996  [View Original Post]
    Is Erotic Monkey a legit site anymore? I've noticed a lot of "reviews" with only 1 or 2 pics and 1 review. I just don't want to be wasting my time!
    Looks like they are posting fake reviews to drive up site activity.

  14. #2960

    Blue pills

    Does anyone happen to have any extras? Thank you.

  15. #2959
    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle1996  [View Original Post]
    Is Erotic Monkey a legit site anymore? I've noticed a lot of "reviews" with only 1 or 2 pics and 1 review. I just don't want to be wasting my time!
    I got someone off there back in May but it's not a site I find myself using regularly. I would only trust reviews from either here or TER (The Erotic Review).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape