Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 356 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 5333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3383

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChesterC  [View Original Post]
    Fun fact from an out of towner. I have been to warren often. Today I was in Toledo. "Anna" from Melon rotates in and out of the Warren spas too under a different name. We both recognized each other. When they are on vacation, they are just at a different spa.
    Yeah, I figured that's what they do, shift them around so there's a new face in town. She from Tiger or Sunny?

  2. #3382

    Fun fact

    Fun fact from an out of towner. I have been to warren often. Today I was in Toledo. "Anna" from Melon rotates in and out of the Warren spas too under a different name. We both recognized each other. When they are on vacation, they are just at a different spa.

  3. #3381

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEet  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by at sky earlier. I was expecting some decent looking providers.

    First one was squinty eyes and the 2nd was very old.

    I bounced.
    Hmm, Anna is cute, Penny's not bad looking either & She-She is chubby what does it matter what they look like if you only want a massage?

  4. #3380

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    I', m certain they would do it at Sky, Anna gave me a real good massage hhr long after the deed. You might call & ask for rates.
    Stopped by at sky earlier. I was expecting some decent looking providers.

    First one was squinty eyes and the 2nd was very old.

    I bounced.

  5. #3379

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEet  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Is there an AMP that provides good massage with good looking providers. Don't care much about FS.

    Thanks!
    I', m certain they would do it at Sky, Anna gave me a real good massage hhr long after the deed. You might call & ask for rates.

  6. #3378

    Glove

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    "cottage cheese critters"LOL!! Maybe if you went there you'd know when you walk in there's a bottle of disinfectant at the front door & mama makes sure you put some on your hands before you enter. Then at the table shower your hands are washed again!
    You are right. I have never been there. I meant the post more as a general comment than a specific one to your interaction, sorry if it wasn't clear.

  7. #3377

    Good massage

    Hi all,

    Is there an AMP that provides good massage with good looking providers. Don't care much about FS.

    Thanks!

  8. #3376

    Any suggestions

    I been going to Top relax alot lately but I'm kinda getting tired of just the HJ does anybody know where I can either get a FS or just the HJ / BJ combo. Someone said Lee's a while back but I always got stuck with shrek.

  9. #3375

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, how long had it been since you washed your hands well before wanting to stick a finger inside her? Good hygiene is a partnership as I see it. Guessing you wouldn't like to pull your finger out all covered in "cottage cheese" and she wouldn't appreciate you planting the "cottage cheese" critters inside her. It is just one way of considering it. I am sure there are other thoughts too!
    "cottage cheese critters"LOL!! Maybe if you went there you'd know when you walk in there's a bottle of disinfectant at the front door & mama makes sure you put some on your hands before you enter. Then at the table shower your hands are washed again!

  10. #3374

    Covered finger

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I couldn't believe it I started rubbing her down there, she got up said just a min. left, came back w / a glove, ripped the middle finger off it & put it on my finger!!LOL I told her that's the first that someone did that to me! LOL.
    Out of curiosity, how long had it been since you washed your hands well before wanting to stick a finger inside her? Good hygiene is a partnership as I see it. Guessing you wouldn't like to pull your finger out all covered in "cottage cheese" and she wouldn't appreciate you planting the "cottage cheese" critters inside her. It is just one way of considering it. I am sure there are other thoughts too!

  11. #3373

    Hairy puss

    Do any of the girls at melon or sky have a hairy puss? I am active on the cleveland / akron / warren boards, I am not a newbie. Any ways, I will be in toledo and I like an asian with a little hair down there. If you need any info on spas over my way, don't hesitate to ask.

  12. #3372

    Finger

    Quote Originally Posted by Red51  [View Original Post]
    Is She-She the one that puts the finger of a glove on your finger if you try to do a little FIV? If so then I agree go with someone else.
    Yes, I couldn't believe it I started rubbing her down there, she got up said just a min. left, came back w / a glove, ripped the middle finger off it & put it on my finger!!LOL I told her that's the first that someone did that to me! LOL.

  13. #3371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 341
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    You might want to call them back & ask if her name is she-she & if it is go with one of the others.
    Is She-She the one that puts the finger of a glove on your finger if you try to do a little FIV? If so then I agree go with someone else.

  14. #3370

    Anna at Sky

    Stopped this morn saw Ann Penny & She-She, said new girl in 10 days but didn't know her name.

  15. #3369

    New Girl at Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by SsnakeInc  [View Original Post]
    'I am running up to Toledo tomorrow. I called Sky and Penny, Anna, and 'New Girl' is working. I know Penny is fun, I have read Anna is good, then there is the wild card "New girl". Called Melon and Ana, and Luvi (are working.

    Any suggestions? I am thinking Sky and the wild card "new girl".
    You might want to call them back & ask if her name is she-she & if it is go with one of the others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape