Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 43534
-
11-01-22 11:49 #36919Senior Member

Posts: 338Uncle presence
Agreed a bust is not imminent. They could be doing a number of things. Busts typically are silent before the raid and just my opinion but they would need a reason to go and do it. Complaints from neighbors, too much activity, evidence of bad stuff (drugs, trafficking etc), a local politician or legal leader on a crusade. My few ladies I see regularly are always telling me "no review ok" "no internet".
Originally Posted by Spanker100
[View Original Post]
If I have a choice between two places I'm going to the one where there isn't a presence in front or around the place, has less reviews, is more UTR if that's possible. I have a friend who is a trooper and in his vehicle he has advanced recording and pattern recognition stuff which he says is standard issue these days. Facial and license plate recording and identification is pretty common. They look for expired tags, warrants.
I also avoid places with obvious cameras outside. Near a bank, post office, serious businesses. Just don't feel like being pulled into any situations where I have to explain why I was where I was, what was I doing etc. I found a great one on a side street next to a dive bar haha. Great excuse and reason for me. It's perfect!
-
11-01-22 07:42 #36918Senior Member

Posts: 72I tried a few times and she's no longer responding to texts or calls. Sucks.
Originally Posted by Brady65
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 14:54 #36917Senior Member

Posts: 39Tham Info
Hi, can you clear you inbox out a bit regarding this spot?
Originally Posted by ForEverSmiling
[View Original Post]
MM.
-
10-31-22 12:48 #36916Senior Member

Posts: 261Elm
Check your pm.
Originally Posted by HandDeliver
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 09:41 #36915Senior Member

Posts: 518Nancy?
Smashed Lisa, skinny in her mid or older 50's. I like 42 and younger, that's all.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 08:09 #36914Regular Member

Posts: 6#28
Your text likely went to the owners other location and (Boxers?) really? Sophia reacted predictably.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 00:26 #36913Senior Member

Posts: 294It is just to the right (two stores over) from Franco's PIzzeria in the 700 block of Moody St, Waltham.
-
10-30-22 21:58 #36912Senior Member

Posts: 518Tham troll #28
Decided to see if this place is better since at least 5 years ago visit. Nope. Texted to ask who was servicing and stated Lily and CoCo. Went there and this girl was thinking of name for herself very slow as I asked her who she was when brought into a room. She said Sophia. I was like WTF. So undressed and opt for half. Left boxers on and she went medium touch. Then she started the feathery touch and convo of asking me questions. Then I checked my watch, 15 min in and she asked what I want and if I have been here before, I would know. I asked I wanted it all and she said no. I said just handshake and she says yes. I said no, I told her she will not make much and if she wants more money, I want more service on the menu. She chuckled and said this spot was operational for 8 years and boss says no. I was like, finish the massage then. She said she will refund me the money and I was like no, just add it to what I want and she said no. So lost $20 for 15 min of BS. Then she lectured me next time ask for the service before coming in and I was like, I did, but she then said she do not do that and I was like what has changed? Overall this place is a no go unless you want a rush bullshit and whatnot. I would not come back or even get them noticed. Slow day for them. I def. Remember her face and told her I seen her many years ago and she said no.
I am going to check out the very old spot on the other side of Tham. Moody Street one. TBC.
-
10-30-22 16:37 #36911Senior Member

Posts: 200If you think a place is dirty, tell them to change the sheet if they won't leave trust me they will do it.
Originally Posted by LunaBro29
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 13:37 #36910Regular Member

Posts: 2Reliably clean places?
Where can I count on cleanliness? Had a few too many experiences with obviously reused towels or sheets that gave me irritation or a rash.
-
10-30-22 12:32 #36909Senior Member

Posts: 147Framingham Ritual
Wondering if Gina at Elm has changed up her mating ritual and not cut time to be short during a visit when she gives it up. Have been in western mass for awhile and have not visited Elm the last couple of months and was thinking of trying again. A bit out of my way nowadays. But will make the trek if still worth it. I don't want to show up for the fake sign that says will be back in ten minutes so should call.
-
10-29-22 15:36 #36908Senior Member

Posts: 32Read and you will learn.
The answer is as clear as day a few posts below yours. You would happen to be a friend of Uncle LEO?
Originally Posted by BTS691
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 07:55 #36907Senior Member

Posts: 107Just because you see a cop car doesn't mean a bust is imminent. In that car, cops file paperwork, have their coffee / snacks, eat their lunch, text their kids, online betting, make massage appts, etc.
Originally Posted by ItsChiChi
[View Original Post]
Chill out. You're just patronizing a local business which is licensed, (or at least authorized), by the Board of Health or the state. No different than going into a donut shop.
-
10-29-22 07:22 #36906Senior Member

Posts: 46Saw uncle LEO driving Thru lot this week. It's def a small hidden spot. Maybe I'll get my car detailed and nuts serviced at same time LOL.
Originally Posted by NorthOfTown
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 20:50 #36905Senior Member

Posts: 155Oops my fault Methuen Area, Lavender massage.
Originally Posted by Delanojjjj
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






