Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 1030
-
11-02-22 03:35 #460Senior Member

Posts: 67Chanel
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...i/419065010770
Wasn't five star treatment like stated and didn't leave happy. She's a cool gal but took forever to get started. I would not see her again. Looks like a user too. Open sores on legs, bruises on hands, and maybe couple teeth missing. Everything was covered, but whoever those unwanted guest she had to kick out before I got there, blew a load in her. So maybe she is up for BB.
-
10-31-22 20:45 #459Senior Member

Posts: 1305Google image search
Will save you some time.
Originally Posted by DumbOne71
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 16:28 #458Regular Member

Posts: 1Has anyone seen this thing lady?
I'm considering going to see this going lady, but my correspondence with her has me thinking that she is a bot. Anyone have a history with her?
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...acoma/97767094
-
10-31-22 00:46 #457Regular Member

Posts: 15Reply to original post. These posting rules are annoying cannot submit a message.
Looks like she is new to TNA. Does consider 350 hhr or does normal 500 hr for someone who is new Reply to original post. These posting rules are annoying cannot submit a message. I can't submit message.
Originally Posted by IcedLatte1
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 18:10 #456Senior Member

Posts: 33Stephy can fuck like a porn star, but she's petite and if you are above average in size, move on.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 16:29 #455Regular Member

Posts: 12Katie Kat?
Anyone seen this girl? She seems hot af.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....128166%3B-Fire
-
10-30-22 15:11 #454Regular Member

Posts: 19Appears to be her first post. I only see providers that post on tna. Easy research on there. If you end up trying that out let us know.
Originally Posted by MysticMack
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 16:50 #453Senior Member

Posts: 65Any Intel On Chocolate?
I am intrigued by this one. Anyone been on a date with this chocolate bunny?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/97457518
-
10-24-22 03:03 #452Regular Member

Posts: 19I set up a car date with Brittany. She looks nothing like her photos. She's a big girl now however the ass was bootyful. Head was amazing. She took her time with me gradually speeding up until I nutted down her throat. Best feeling ever! Will not repeat. I can get head from better looking woman. Cool lady though.
Originally Posted by Winger68
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 13:19 #451Senior Member

Posts: 49Bootiful Britney
I've seen her a couple times. First time pre covid, pretty much as advertised as far as looks and head game was fantastic. Second time was a few months ago and she was at least twice the size she was at out initial meeting. Nice girl with great head game but be forewarned she's pretty much plus sized now.
Originally Posted by KingRomeo
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 13:30 #450Senior Member

Posts: 1305Head is pretty amazing. She is terribly difficult to schedule with.
Originally Posted by Chaz82
[View Original Post]
She is quite the head doctor. I've heard that she's gone downhill a bit lately. If you decide to see her, let us know how she's looking.
Originally Posted by KingRomeo
[View Original Post]
I have seen her (when she lived in tacoma) and got a nice rimjob with an outstanding BBBJCIM. Federal way is a bit further than I'd like to travel for an impromptu suck session.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 08:15 #449Senior Member

Posts: 104Try Stephy in Federal way off TNA. She can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose and swallow with a smile. Nice gal.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 06:29 #448Regular Member

Posts: 19Bootyful Brittany
What go we know about her? Has anyone had the opportunity to try her. Reviews say she's a head doctor.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....urself-is-w-ME!TUBS-OC-CD-avail-2 night-I-ll-make-your-toes-curl-and-leave-you-speechless-!
-
10-18-22 22:53 #447Senior Member

Posts: 209Bratt
Any info? She's new if she's real, may try and visit this weekend.
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...n/092001757258
-
10-18-22 22:47 #446Senior Member

Posts: 209Blow bunny
I've been wanting to try this one, any info?
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...y/605466850895










Reply With Quote





