Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 523 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 7845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5880
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    I was with her back when she first started about 8 years ago she had lost her job in Waterbury at the newspaper was not bad back then decent body good BBJ was at the same name motel as New England NFL team in Waterbury would not revisit again.
    I always thought she was around longer than that. But I only based it on comments I read hear. Have seen her two or three times over the last four years. Not a super great experience but not too bad either. Her donation request is reasonable but you do have to listen to her latest tale of whoa. She is probably not as she seems but to Me she always seemed like some one who had the worst luck and made some bad decisions. Wish I knew her when she was younger. She was probably one hot looking woman.

  2. #5879

    Frankie / Darlene

    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    NEVER seen a review for her that didn't reek of regret, shame, and disgust LOL. But someone will fall into her spider web.

    I just hope she doesn't learn how to use SNAPCHAT Filters who have these girls looking like totally different people.
    I was with her back when she first started about 8 years ago she had lost her job in Waterbury at the newspaper was not bad back then decent body good BBJ was at the same name motel as New England NFL team in Waterbury would not revisit again.

  3. #5878
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I know her as Frankie but I did know she used another name. I presume Darlene is her real name. I knew she couldn't stay away. She'll be doing this at 80 in the nursing home.
    NEVER seen a review for her that didn't reek of regret, shame, and disgust LOL. But someone will fall into her spider web.

    I just hope she doesn't learn how to use SNAPCHAT Filters who have these girls looking like totally different people.

  4. #5877

    Brooke cash & dash

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/376531578653

    Brooke cash and dashed me last night. I've seen her twice before this with no issues. I've heard of her doing this before but she did it to me LOL. I think she was doing a cash dash spree because before she got out she was saying she was being followed by a suv in which I did see circling and driving around. After the fact I was thinking she just got this dude too. Lesson learned even if if you've seen them before and it's mentioned on here doesn't mean she won't still do it to you. Had to redeem myself with a visit to Monica who was a much better experience LOL.
    See posts 18221 & 18223 on 4/4/22 in the Htfd escort and ripoff forums. There are many others. Reviews and pics detailing her thievery.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5B2BAC4F-04E9-4756-B8FC-82CE1D09CAEE.jpg‎  

  5. #5876

  6. #5875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I know her as Frankie but I did know she used another name. I presume Darlene is her real name. I knew she couldn't stay away. She'll be doing this at 80 in the nursing home.
    A friend of mine dated her when she was 18-19 years old. Who knew she'd end up doing this now?

  7. #5874

    Frankie / Darlene

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Darlene is back in the game.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/780132964078
    I know her as Frankie but I did know she used another name. I presume Darlene is her real name. I knew she couldn't stay away. She'll be doing this at 80 in the nursing home.

  8. #5873

    Darlene

    Looks like Darlene is back in the game.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/780132964078

  9. #5872
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/376531578653

    Brooke cash and dashed me last night. I've seen her twice before this with no issues. I've heard of her doing this before but she did it to me LOL. I think she was doing a cash dash spree because before she got out she was saying she was being followed by a suv in which I did see circling and driving around. After the fact I was thinking she just got this dude too. Lesson learned even if if you've seen them before and it's mentioned on here doesn't mean she won't still do it to you. Had to redeem myself with a visit to Monica who was a much better experience LOL.
    Sorry that happened. Leaving with what you plan to loose anyway is a wash in my eyes. I have been there too with a C&D after a couple visits.

    Thanks for the report though, I have always seen her ad just never pulled the trigger. Then again, I didn't do much research either.

    Glad your night panned out.

    Stay safe.

  10. #5871
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth601  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider yet, she's my type if she's legit and demon free.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/274031045170

    I really appreciate the intel.

    Thanks Darth.
    She's legit, search Tara. Mostly good reviews from what I remember, apparently has false teeth so if your into gummers, here ya go.

  11. #5870

    Anyone seen "T" in Naugatuck yet?

    Has anyone seen this provider yet, she's my type if she's legit and demon free.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/274031045170

    I really appreciate the intel.

    Thanks Darth.

  12. #5869

    Throat Goat Naugatuck

    Has anyone seen this one yet? At the motor lodge.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/174007172974

  13. #5868

    Cash and dash

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/376531578653

    Brooke cash and dashed me last night. I've seen her twice before this with no issues. I've heard of her doing this before but she did it to me LOL. I think she was doing a cash dash spree because before she got out she was saying she was being followed by a suv in which I did see circling and driving around. After the fact I was thinking she just got this dude too. Lesson learned even if if you've seen them before and it's mentioned on here doesn't mean she won't still do it to you. Had to redeem myself with a visit to Monica who was a much better experience LOL.

  14. #5867

    Any info on her?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/556809113477

    This one is peaking my interest anybody try her out? Is she legit? Any lurkers or demons any feedback helps.

  15. #5866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Luck 🍀Dragon

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...n/911504856016

    Heavy demons. Bad hygiene all around, below average upcharged bbj.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape