Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    HanaDeal

    Content seller and a fake. Maybe a dude behind the screen.

    (475) 449-0760.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-73eb0aec0d1e

  2. #4541

    Some profiles

    Has anyone ever had contact with this one? She logs in frequently and has had at least one other profile. My guess is fake, but I do wonder.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-cc7dbe7c51bc

    Here's a couple that are friends of actual friends of mine. (Not seeking related. I'm not going to contact them for fear of outing myself. I can see both being willing to play).

    This first one has pretty eyes and is an athletic girl. I feel as if she put on a bunch of weight during Covid, and quite a bit of the weight gain could be muscle.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-196e0f78153b

    Another friend of a friend, this next one is using heavily filtered pictures and is really quite heavy. Last I checked, she looked almost nothing like her pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-8e0782df991d

  3. #4540

    Recent encounters

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-a1afb3571ab1

    This one seems real. But too very uncertain about meetups. She talks about arrangements and all but not really DTF. Not sure anyone of you got her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-f0427a536b7f

    This one needs to meet first for dinner, coffee and talk about arrangement at that time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-df31a10b8c55

    This one is real too, slim nice body. Quoted 1 k but then negotiated down to. 5. Felt it's not worth for the price. You'll get better ones at Pleasent moment for that price.

  4. #4539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Oh hell no!

    I wouldn't touch this profile with a 10,000 ft pole.

    Looks like jail baits.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-b6451205c457

  5. #4538

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-4f2a185962eb

    Do you think this is a same person with different profile?
    Not at all. They don't look like, one's Hispanic one's white, one is 20 years old we have the other 22. One's a light smoker a social drinker the other one doesn't drink or smoke. I don't think there's much chance that they're the same young lady.

    Blue.

  6. #4537

    Different girl

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-4f2a185962eb

    Do you think this is a same person with different profile?
    I don't think so. I've met the one you posted and they look totally different. To review, very flattering photos, lots of rules and very mechanical.

  7. #4536

    Do you think this is a same one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-4f2a185962eb

    Do you think this is a same person with different profile?

  8. #4535

    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-6713a06bb4cc

    Hate to ask but I'm in northern MA and coming down for work. Trying to set up a sure thing.

  9. #4534
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-d25585005ef3

    Hey guys, any idea about this one? She's insisting on a meet but not giving much insight on her expectations.
    She was mentioned in a post recently. 400 ppm, non committal revirw, but fair enough in that she / him just may not have clicked as opposed to any issues with her per se. Proving the YMMV statement we all use.

  10. #4533

    Alli angel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-d25585005ef3

    Hey guys, any idea about this one? She's insisting on a meet but not giving much insight on her expectations.

  11. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    This one seems real, but we never got past her GPS at 1 k / date.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-df31a10b8c55
    Yes, I think she's real. She'll begin the bidding with that 1 k line about her last sugar daddy but quickly came down to 600.

  12. #4531

    Sweetxxxx

    This one is dtf for. 25. All covered.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-6bce74f01ef5

    Tried her. She's less exiting. Dead fish with lot's of rules. Not worth an arrangement.

  13. #4530
    This one seems real, but we never got past her GPS at 1 k / date.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-df31a10b8c55

  14. #4529

    Link for AstuteTemptress

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I was threatened by a new Haven Woman right after M&G, she was like she knows my number, she has seem my car and knows where I work, said she was underage, though her profile said 22, she texted several times in a threatening manner asking me to send money after I blocked her, she started using other numbers, blocked her so do not have the link but it was stressful her screen name is Astute Temptress.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-edad8a890a91
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 59aa5f3e-6768-4bec-baa4-86f60fb5995b.jpg‎  

  15. #4528

    Dancer from Mystique

    This one is a stripper works in B'port and stamford strip club Mystique https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-b37f74e65907.

    But available at the price to cost an arm and a leg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape