Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36911
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaBro29  [View Original Post]
    Where can I count on cleanliness? Had a few too many experiences with obviously reused towels or sheets that gave me irritation or a rash.
    If you think a place is dirty, tell them to change the sheet if they won't leave trust me they will do it.

  2. #36910

    Reliably clean places?

    Where can I count on cleanliness? Had a few too many experiences with obviously reused towels or sheets that gave me irritation or a rash.

  3. #36909

    Framingham Ritual

    Wondering if Gina at Elm has changed up her mating ritual and not cut time to be short during a visit when she gives it up. Have been in western mass for awhile and have not visited Elm the last couple of months and was thinking of trying again. A bit out of my way nowadays. But will make the trek if still worth it. I don't want to show up for the fake sign that says will be back in ten minutes so should call.

  4. #36908

    Read and you will learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by BTS691  [View Original Post]
    I'm so sorry to ask this but I'm new and trying to locate 7 xx moody and google is not helping with this probable abbreviation?.
    The answer is as clear as day a few posts below yours. You would happen to be a friend of Uncle LEO?

  5. #36907
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    So Fellas I'm fairly new to the AMP but recently discovered one last month and been there 5 times already.

    After my massage today there was a cop parked across looking over the SPOT is it because there ready to bust down this joint?

    Had plans on going again Sunday but would be a red flag.
    Just because you see a cop car doesn't mean a bust is imminent. In that car, cops file paperwork, have their coffee / snacks, eat their lunch, text their kids, online betting, make massage appts, etc.

    Chill out. You're just patronizing a local business which is licensed, (or at least authorized), by the Board of Health or the state. No different than going into a donut shop.

  6. #36906
    Saw uncle LEO driving Thru lot this week. It's def a small hidden spot. Maybe I'll get my car detailed and nuts serviced at same time LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthOfTown  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Acton Massage is now Daisy. New ownership I would guess. I was looking for a post but didn't see one. Any reports on the "new" shop?

    TIA.

    North.

  7. #36905
    Quote Originally Posted by Delanojjjj  [View Original Post]
    A bit more information might be helpful!
    Oops my fault Methuen Area, Lavender massage.

  8. #36904

    South Shore For Dummies

    There it is!! All in one post! Your inbox will be overflowing for weeks to come.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert2  [View Original Post]
    Weekend plans.

    Thinking of giving Tiffany of Tranquility a go.

    Amy texted me about a Japanese girl at central.

    Lotus says she's more open to menu options.

    Tide might be low at middle.

    Nancy from green door China town wants me to do Lisa.

    Mmm.

    I need your old squeezes number.

    LOL.

  9. #36903

    Information

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    So Fellas I'm fairly new to the AMP but recently discovered one last month and been there 5 times already.

    After my massage today there was a cop parked across looking over the SPOT is it because there ready to bust down this joint?

    Had plans on going again Sunday but would be a red flag.
    A bit more information might be helpful!

  10. #36902
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    So Fellas I'm fairly new to the AMP but recently discovered one last month and been there 5 times already.

    After my massage today there was a cop parked across looking over the SPOT is it because there ready to bust down this joint?

    Had plans on going again Sunday but would be a red flag.
    Where is this?

  11. #36901

    Advice

    So Fellas I'm fairly new to the AMP but recently discovered one last month and been there 5 times already.

    After my massage today there was a cop parked across looking over the SPOT is it because there ready to bust down this joint?

    Had plans on going again Sunday but would be a red flag.

  12. #36900

    Weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieLover  [View Original Post]
    All clear Mon Frere!
    Weekend plans.

    Thinking of giving Tiffany of Tranquility a go.

    Amy texted me about a Japanese girl at central.

    Lotus says she's more open to menu options.

    Tide might be low at middle.

    Nancy from green door China town wants me to do Lisa.

    Mmm.

    I need your old squeezes number.

    LOL.

  13. #36899
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS691  [View Original Post]
    I'm so sorry to ask this but I'm new and trying to locate 7 xx moody and google is not helping with this probable abbreviation?

    Thanks so much!

    BTS.
    I know someone already gave you the name, but in the future if you're looking for a place, you can use rubmaps. Ch and if you enter the city and state it'll show you all the places in that town. Usually you can match up the street with a review on this site. I also notice people here will use abbreviations / slang, like H20 for Watertown, Tham for Waltham, Witch City for Salem.

  14. #36898

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://m.yelp.com/biz/hj-massage-plano

    How many people actually walk in and ask, even as a joke? Too funny.
    I imagine quite few if it was located inside a BJ's.

  15. #36897

    Too obvious?

    https://m.yelp.com/biz/hj-massage-plano

    How many people actually walk in and ask, even as a joke? Too funny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape