Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19777
    Quote Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    She looks fantastic but her reviews are less than stellar.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....65039%3B-text-(714) -409-8216.
    Must be the fake boobs. If you looking for something similar go see lexibanks no BB but PSE Very professional.

  2. #19776

    Less than stellar reviews on TNA. How is this not an automatic red flag?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    She looks fantastic but her reviews are less than stellar.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....65039%3B-text-(714) -409-8216.
    What kind of answer are you looking for? It is common consensus that reviews there are overly inflated, so in light of that when you see negative reviews there and you still have questions then I'm not certain what else you are looking for.

    I don't have any experience with this provider and I am not going to because I can plainly read TNA.

  3. #19775
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    When I saw Tanya, her VIP was GFE. Base price is CBJ, cfs only. VIP added BBBJ, daty, maybe BLS, naybe DFK, it was a long time ago, so can't remember those details. Did not include BBFS, at least for me.
    520 is way too much yes she can do splits but if I was going to spend that much I would go to the strip club . max 400 for her and that is Factoring inflation and all. I know some providers used to charge 280 300 now they all asking for 400 an hour I would rather spend 1000 in a strip club dopamine hit is continuous.

  4. #19774

    Angelheart Addams

    Any info on this one?

    She looks fantastic but her reviews are less than stellar.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....65039%3B-text-(714) -409-8216.

  5. #19773
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Enough, you're starting to sound like a pimp.

    A2

  6. #19772
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippover11  [View Original Post]
    I was looking to scratch an itch. Contacted her and she says that she doesn't offer any type of upgrade. Bare or Greek. Says she never has. Not sure what's up with that but I thought she has been mentioned here. The thing is, I didn't even ask anything about it! I just wanted a GFE session.
    I think YMMV with her. I saw her about 2 months ago and she not only was okay with BB, she initiated it! She definitely will mention the upgrade, but if you are chill or see her a couple times, it's minimal. GL if you revisit.

  7. #19771
    [Deleted by Admin]

  8. #19770
    Quote Originally Posted by Petey23  [View Original Post]
    She was like 25 originally when she started. It's been 9 years. She's probably closer to 35 now.
    She's 29, almost 30 now, bd1/12/93. And the damages are 5 Benjie's for an hour of bbfscip. She likes back massages too to get her relaxed. For me it's worth it and currently she's on bc.

  9. #19769

    OF BB Girls

    Hey guys,

    On my way to see my bro in Federal Way for a week. You have all been a wealth of good info on ladies here. I want to know if any of the ladies who belong on this thread have an only fans page. I'm not talking 10 second vids, but longer would be nice to see them in action as a preview. It may help decide whether or not to see a lady if you get a preview. None of the BB girls I know or can vouch for in Minneapolis have one. I've been encouraging ladies to do so. A former SB of mine has a new one, but not much content. Give me a heads up if you know anything.

    Happy Halloween Weekend.

    MrD.

  10. #19768
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippover11  [View Original Post]
    I was looking to scratch an itch. Contacted her and she says that she doesn't offer any type of upgrade. Bare or Greek. Says she never has. Not sure what's up with that but I thought she has been mentioned here. The thing is, I didn't even ask anything about it! I just wanted a GFE session.
    BS. I have bareback+CIP her. (some time ago last year).

  11. #19767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here ever meet K'Angels?

    How much Benjie for BB hh / hr?

    Can you pm or reply here?
    You might try the K Angels thread below 👇.

  12. #19766
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    K'Angels Seattle Bellevue

    Anyone here ever meet K'Angels?

    How much Benjie for BB hh / hr?

    Can you pm or reply here?

  13. #19765

    Katerine

    Quote Originally Posted by Tippover11  [View Original Post]
    I was looking to scratch an itch. Contacted her and she says that she doesn't offer any type of upgrade. Bare or Greek. Says she never has. Not sure what's up with that but I thought she has been mentioned here. The thing is, I didn't even ask anything about it! I just wanted a GFE session.
    I saw her on a whim the other night when she was running a last minute hh special. Some kissing and everything covered. Said she might do BBBJ "after a few visits".

  14. #19764
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Shelby creams is BBFS?
    Not that I am aware of, but almost all of them offer BB to someone or another. But from what I know she is awesome in bed, but CFS.

  15. #19763
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    It's a don't ask don't tell kinda of situation with her. VIP is BBFS. Greek is not on the table. Expect to get nickel and dimed.
    Yup +1 on that. She has always provided it without much fuss. She does want an up sell for almost everything. Could not agree more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape