Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 343 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 5137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3307
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Please read. Use the search feature.
    I'm familiar with the search feature. I didn't know her name was Jackie. Thank you so much for your help.

  2. #3306
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Please read. Use the search feature.
    Why are you responding to a post that is well over 6 months old?

  3. #3305

    Jackie

    Please read. Use the search feature.

    Quote Originally Posted by Weekend17  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/586752459505 603-506-9094.

    5 minutes of being in a parking lot with her, she gets a phone call and says it's her dealer and she'll be right back, I tell her not to leave until we finish after a couple of more minutes of trying to get me off, she just opens the door and leaves. Damaged $100 lost.

  4. #3304
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this woman's ads up for quite a whole & was wondering if any of you have had any experience with her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...-/825967828132

    Thanks in advance.
    Jackie, I posted about her before maybe last spring. She couldn't host so I picked her up for a car ride on the west side. Pics were accurate good bbj. I'd see her again if she was hosting.

  5. #3303

    A little help?

    I've seen this woman's ads up for quite a whole & was wondering if any of you have had any experience with her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...-/825967828132

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #3302

    You are right!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddigg  [View Original Post]
    Both are fun as hell to ride, but its embarrassing if your friends catch you riding one! This gal looks like two tons of fun to me. I've looked for reviews, but the phone number isn't getting any hits and I don't have a name. Maybe Jaime? Any advice would be appreciated.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...-/692577491117
    True to that! Once was a chic I used to see years ago though that waa too fat for mish, Woulda had to have like a 10-12 incher to just get the tip in though! But bend her over the sofa chair in her room worked just fine!

  7. #3301

    Bbw

    The pics look like Jolene. Well reviewed. Mostly positive. I've not visited myself but would like to at some point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddigg  [View Original Post]
    Both are fun as hell to ride, but its embarrassing if your friends catch you riding one! This gal looks like two tons of fun to me. I've looked for reviews, but the phone number isn't getting any hits and I don't have a name. Maybe Jaime? Any advice would be appreciated.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...-/692577491117

  8. #3300

    BBW are like Mopeds

    Both are fun as hell to ride, but its embarrassing if your friends catch you riding one! This gal looks like two tons of fun to me. I've looked for reviews, but the phone number isn't getting any hits and I don't have a name. Maybe Jaime? Any advice would be appreciated.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...-/692577491117

  9. #3299

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on KrysTina? Seems she is more than a handful given what she is into.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/364083310180

    978-xxx-3226.
    Had a good conversation with her a while ago. Everything was fine until she demanded a deposit. First rule: don't pay a deposit.

  10. #3298

    KrysTina

    Any intel on KrysTina? Seems she is more than a handful given what she is into.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/364083310180

    978-xxx-3226.

  11. #3297
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #3296

    Jen

    Finally in a position to play a little more again. Was wondering if anyone has seen Jen since she came back to the game. Same, better or worse? Any insight would be helpful.

  13. #3295

    Bria

    Quote Originally Posted by AntiSane  [View Original Post]
    I automatically ignore any post on STG that uses postage-stamp sized pics. Is it just me?
    She is reviewed extensively on the Boston / Mass boards. There's rumor that there might be more than one woman working or it's a bait and switch. Maybe the previous reviewer got lucky but I don't trust it.

  14. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiSane  [View Original Post]
    I automatically ignore any post on STG that uses postage-stamp sized pics. Is it just me?
    I totally agree with you AntiSane.

  15. #3293
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]

    My expectations are not unreasonable but If what I'm reading on other posts is the same person, one or more of us needs a reset on reality. She did say her name was Brittany when I left.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/001481948342
    I automatically ignore any post on STG that uses postage-stamp sized pics. Is it just me?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape