Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 532 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 582 632 1032 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10450

    That Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Gents.

    I am embarrassed to say I was scammed today. I didn't see any red flags and she had a script she followed really well. We had a nice lunch and I mistakenly paid her before we went into her apartment in the parking lot. She took a run for it right after I paid her. Her name is sexy mami on seeking. Of course I am blocked now so I can't share the link. 26 year old in Maryland. Latina.
    Happened to me two years ago in Greenville, NC. Texting / Sexting for the week, was hot AF. Made arrangements to go see her, grabbed a hotel. Even picked up her favorite vodka! She texted me when she's five minutes away that she wanted to BBBJ as soon as she got to the room. She comes in, I hug her & not the reaction I expected, plus she was heavier & not as pretty. If we had scheduled a M&G I would have cut & run. But your in a nice hotel, if they make a scene or even worse, they fake an assault your screwed. So decided to go ahead, she was doable. Then she asks for the allowance upfront, a first for me. I explain that I like to slip it in their back pocket or purse. I think it helps some Babies convince them self that they aren't selling their bodies, in my case to some one twice, even three times their age! She insists. Second chance to end it!

    So I go against my better judgement & give her the cash. Then a few minutes later go to get ice, come back to an empty room. Never again!

  2. #10449

    Thank you!

    Yes please fuck with her. ‪this is her number (202) 455-5890‬.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    Dude! Sorry to here that, I've been in situations where the SB wants the money up front and I caved and gave it to her (not all of it), but it always worked out for me. I have been lucky.

    Here is her link: https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-99c8f8c81a5d.

    Anyone here with some free time, fake profile, catfish pics, layers of protection. Please fuck with this girl!

  3. #10448

    Sorry about that!

    Here's the link - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-99c8f8c81a5d.

    I was chatting with her last weeks and the pics didn't match and something was off when we were communicating, so did go further.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Gents.

    I am embarrassed to say I was scammed today. I didn't see any red flags and she had a script she followed really well. We had a nice lunch and I mistakenly paid her before we went into her apartment in the parking lot. She took a run for it right after I paid her. Her name is sexy mami on seeking. Of course I am blocked now so I can't share the link. 26 year old in Maryland. Latina.

  4. #10447
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Gents.

    I am embarrassed to say I was scammed today. I didn't see any red flags and she had a script she followed really well. We had a nice lunch and I mistakenly paid her before we went into her apartment in the parking lot. She took a run for it right after I paid her. Her name is sexy mami on seeking. Of course I am blocked now so I can't share the link. 26 year old in Maryland. Latina.
    Here is the link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-99c8f8c81a5d

  5. #10446
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Gents.

    I am embarrassed to say I was scammed today. I didn't see any red flags and she had a script she followed really well. We had a nice lunch and I mistakenly paid her before we went into her apartment in the parking lot. She took a run for it right after I paid her. Her name is sexy mami on seeking. Of course I am blocked now so I can't share the link. 26 year old in Maryland. Latina.
    Sorry to hear that bother. I've learned over the years that some of these girls are crafty AF, they hone their skills and know how to convince and sell. The upside, that's a hard lesson to learn but one that won't be forgotten.

  6. #10445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    I'd post the link but think I got blocked or she's been kicked. Was very easy to talk to and agreed to meeting way too easily, was set to do sushi near my place. Was a no show, no call. Not a big deal, had a great dinner anyway and flirted with the bartender LOL. Number starts with 252. Anybody want to check if I'm blocked or if she got kicked, appreciate it. Thanks.
    Here's her profile:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-ce4afad489a1

  7. #10444

    Sexy Mami

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Gents.

    I am embarrassed to say I was scammed today. I didn't see any red flags and she had a script she followed really well. We had a nice lunch and I mistakenly paid her before we went into her apartment in the parking lot. She took a run for it right after I paid her. Her name is sexy mami on seeking. Of course I am blocked now so I can't share the link. 26 year old in Maryland. Latina.
    Dude! Sorry to here that, I've been in situations where the SB wants the money up front and I caved and gave it to her (not all of it), but it always worked out for me. I have been lucky.

    Here is her link: https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-99c8f8c81a5d.

    Anyone here with some free time, fake profile, catfish pics, layers of protection. Please fuck with this girl!

  8. #10443

    Tattedclassic

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    I'd post the link but think I got blocked or she's been kicked. Was very easy to talk to and agreed to meeting way too easily, was set to do sushi near my place. Was a no show, no call. Not a big deal, had a great dinner anyway and flirted with the bartender LOL. Number starts with 252. Anybody want to check if I'm blocked or if she got kicked, appreciate it. Thanks.
    I was texting with her 8 days ago and she went silent. Smoking pics though! Great freckles, LOL She seemed uneasy about an arrangement, or maybe she is just new and still testing the waters.

    Here is her link: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-ce4afad489a1.

  9. #10442

    Scammed today

    Gents.

    I am embarrassed to say I was scammed today. I didn't see any red flags and she had a script she followed really well. We had a nice lunch and I mistakenly paid her before we went into her apartment in the parking lot. She took a run for it right after I paid her. Her name is sexy mami on seeking. Of course I am blocked now so I can't share the link. 26 year old in Maryland. Latina.

  10. #10441
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Does not come up for me.
    Actually she does. I had a filter on.

  11. #10440
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    I'd post the link but think I got blocked or she's been kicked. Was very easy to talk to and agreed to meeting way too easily, was set to do sushi near my place. Was a no show, no call. Not a big deal, had a great dinner anyway and flirted with the bartender LOL. Number starts with 252. Anybody want to check if I'm blocked or if she got kicked, appreciate it. Thanks.
    Does not come up for me.

  12. #10439

    Tattedclassic. NCNS

    I'd post the link but think I got blocked or she's been kicked. Was very easy to talk to and agreed to meeting way too easily, was set to do sushi near my place. Was a no show, no call. Not a big deal, had a great dinner anyway and flirted with the bartender LOL. Number starts with 252. Anybody want to check if I'm blocked or if she got kicked, appreciate it. Thanks.

  13. #10438
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    This isn't the scam artist / mugger from a while back in Tysons is it? Just need a sanity check, some folks may remember a group working with a female who had a profile on seeking / SA and would lure folks out to a "date" and had a group of guys effectively mug the respondent. This was out in Tysons though and I think she listed Tysons on those profiles.

    I remember her having shorter red hair, but then this profile popped up and it second pic looks kinda similar, so anyone seen LovelyLady94 and can dispel my tinfoil hat tingling feeling, LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-a73b595ec9cb#.

    And apologies if I'm wrong.
    Not wrong, she does look a lot like the Herndon mugger found a new pic filter. See if you can get a first name or a phone number.

  14. #10437

    Did you plan to meet?

    These two probably are looking to wine & dine at someone's expense, suspect they may ghost after, or not, you never know with couples. I've done MFM before, but these two approaching it different, may be looking into networking and getting into some clubs. There are some reach individuals on SA I heard from another SB, so may be fishing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talked to this girl? She's willing to do one on one for 800 she says and can't host.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/14444035-2b71-435b-af25-e86b9ac2ef05

  15. #10436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Try Alldaychemist they might have it. I get the generic Viagra from there.
    Or just use GoodRx and pay cash at Costco or Walmart. CHEAP!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape