rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 275 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 4120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2380

    Holding 4 Fingers Up in Picture

    I have come across this of late, providers holding up 4 fingers in their pictures. Does anyone know what that means?

  2. #2379
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan1982  [View Original Post]
    Yo Philly? You mean me?

    I don't get your call out at all. Just because I rarely kiss and tell doesn't mean I don't have insight into this hobby. I'm equally not big on the "hey I spotted this add on skip. What do you know about her".

    Quite honestly I wanted to know if she was a BBFS provider because I would avoid seeing her if that were the case.

    I don't have a great prescription plan at work ☹65039;.
    All I'm saying is if you want people who take risks to answer your questions, report back your experiences in return.

  3. #2378

    Moi?

    Yo Philly? You mean me?

    I don't get your call out at all. Just because I rarely kiss and tell doesn't mean I don't have insight into this hobby. I'm equally not big on the "hey I spotted this add on skip. What do you know about her".

    Quite honestly I wanted to know if she was a BBFS provider because I would avoid seeing her if that were the case.

    I don't have a great prescription plan at work ☹65039;.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Based on his post history, he hasn't posted any reviews so chanes are he's not going to see them anyway.

  4. #2377
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    That being said, why would you want to hit one of these girls raw who make it known they do it? If you are a halfway experienced monger you should be able to hit any of these girls raw. By the same token not all of these girls should be hit raw. Use some damn common sense. BBFS in this game is always risky but there is such a thing as lower risk and much higher risk.
    Based on his post history, he hasn't posted any reviews so chanes are he's not going to see them anyway.

  5. #2376
    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonM919  [View Original Post]
    Pics of "Valerie" are really nice. But pics can be deceiving! A for reviews on another site, but I'm not sure I trust them. And intel from the membership here?

    https://maccourtesans.escortbook.com...-valerie-43593
    Anyone? Her ads always mention "great reviews", but other than a few old questionable ones on TNA & ER, I can't find anything.

  6. #2375
    Looks new text but nothing back, anyone seen her before?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....-/534448265315

  7. #2374
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan1982  [View Original Post]
    She says full GFE. Can I hit it raw?
    That's a dumb question. Based on her ad I would say if she didn't let you in raw there is something she sees wrong about you.

    That being said, why would you want to hit one of these girls raw who make it known they do it? If you are a halfway experienced monger you should be able to hit any of these girls raw. By the same token not all of these girls should be hit raw. Use some damn common sense. BBFS in this game is always risky but there is such a thing as lower risk and much higher risk.

    Why would you knowingly go raw with someone who goes raw with everybody? Can you explain a logical reason for that? I have BBFS way more providers than I probably should have but never hit any that openly say or hint that they do. I certainly won't hit any that someone like you says they have. I only mention BBFS girls I have seen but have no intention of ever seeing again. If I have one I am currently seeing and plan to see again I am certainly not saying I BBFS with her. I will say she is a good call. I will say of she did BBBJ. I will say her rates. But no way in hell am I saying she did BBFS with me when her ad likely says she doesn't do that.

    Just about every girl out there, with very few exceptions, will do BBFS. It is on you to be able to get it and it is on you to know which ones are a much higher risk of doing that with. I don't know about you but I would much rather BBFS a girl who did that with say 99 other guys that year as opposed to the one who did it with 1000 other guys that year.

  8. #2373
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan1982  [View Original Post]
    She says full GFE. Can I hit it raw?
    Reading between the lines in her ad would indicate that it's on the menu.

  9. #2372
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan1982  [View Original Post]
    She says full GFE. Can I hit it raw?
    I didn't ask.

  10. #2371

    Lacey

    She says full GFE. Can I hit it raw?

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    Well as luck would have it. I just saw her on Friday afternoon. Rate a little steep but went in half hour knowing I'm generally one and done. And with someone new I tend to go off early. She works with a group who moves around the area a bit. Only got to try out her mic skills as predicted I went off a bit early. I'd recommend.

  11. #2370
    Well as luck would have it. I just saw her on Friday afternoon. Rate a little steep but went in half hour knowing I'm generally one and done. And with someone new I tend to go off early. She works with a group who moves around the area a bit. Only got to try out her mic skills as predicted I went off a bit early. I'd recommend.

  12. #2369

  13. #2368
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Nadiah in Edison

    Link for reference: https://central-jersey.skipthegames....t/326518883303.

    Today the little head had a hankering for action after having deliberated amongst a few choices. I was around the Edison area and decided to visit Nadiah, as her ad caught my eye. The short version is I saw her today evening and had a great time. Now for the long version.

    She was very quick to respond (almost immediately, whether today was slow for her or this is normal is unclear) and easy to set up a session with. I get to the incall hotel location and make my way up to her room. I knock and she opens the door. She looks exactly like the pictures and is wearing a sexy blue nighty. I enter and am greeted by the smell of smoke, so that is a potential minus point. Having read some of the advice of older hobbyists on this board, I excuse myself to wash my hands as a pretext to check the bathroom for any "guests". None there so I wash them and we chat for a bit. She is very friendly and that put some my nervousness at ease. I set my donation amount on the table and she undresses. I undress along with her. Before we start, I ask her what she is comfortable with and apart from anal and CIM, everything is fair game. She lays down on the bed and I get to see her wonderful breasts with pierced nipples. She spreads her legs and I get a glimpse of her lovely dark shaved pussy. I lay next to her, semi hard, and start cupping and sucking on her breasts. I do this for some time and then move my hands down to start fingering her. I do this for a while and then move down for some DATY. She seemed to enjoy this much more and after a while I had her cumming. We took a short break before she returned the favor. She sucked my dick and I'd say her skills are decent. She definitely could have been taking more of my length in her mouth. I am only slightly above average in length so I don't think it would have been an issue. Still, I enjoyed it greatly. She blows me for some time and I nut for the first time. One clean up and another short break later with some conversation, we are back at it again. This time, she places the condom on me and we start off in missionary. We do that for bit but then I ask to switch to doggy. I pound her in doggy for a while and she also was just as much fucking me as I was her, moving herself back onto me in rhythm. We then switch to cowgirl but had to stop as she got tired after a few minutes. Back to doggy, pound, and nut for the second time. At this point, the session was just about over so we just laid next to each other and chatted for a bit. I dressed and she hugged me before I left. In the end, I was satisfied with the service I got.

    Verdict: Would recommend. Damage was 150 hhr, 200 hr and she charges extra for BBBJ. I would repeat again. She's real, has a good attitude, and does a good job. Incall location was safe and had no shady people out and about.

    I have a list of providers I want to get with and on that list is this girl. I have been wanting to try Black pussy and she really gets the little head going but seems TGTBT. I dunno. Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance. https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...-/727272517949.

  14. #2367
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD69  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to share my experience so others are more aware and think twice when seeing one of Khloe's girls. I've recently reviewed Debbie <3 and Alina and had an enjoyable experience with both. Debbie, Alina, Christina (left for now), Ella, Mira and Lianna are all working under Khloe. Most of the providers listed take cash but if you prefer using say, CashApp, they have you send it to Khloe's CashApp.

    None of that is an issue in my book. The actual issue is that it seems there is a lack of communication when it comes to which services each provider offers and their restrictions which I'm sure anyone in this field knows how infuriating it is to meetup with someone who doesn't actually provide the full services mentioned. Mira and Lianna had ads up saying they don't take AA and Khloe offered to set me up with Ella instead. Reluctantly, I agreed as I was already worked up by possibly getting a threesome with Mira and Lianna. Khloe confirms that Ella takes AA, does BBJs and allows kissing all for the standard rates.

    Get to the room, everything seems fine between us, shows me the cash app code for Khloe and send the money to her. Then Ella tells me to wait a second and she makes a call to possibly Khloe or someone else. She was speaking a different language but something was telling me it was about her not usually taking AA clients. She hangs up and says "okay you can undress. " Before she even sees me naked, she has a condom ready to go. No BBJ? Okay whatever, I'll take the CBJ. But then we get to business and try to kiss her but she turns her head.
    Sorry that happened to you. I remember your reviews, but don't remember hearing about the handler. I was intrigued by some of those girls, but no more. Not sure if I mentioned this last time, but I remember Christina's first ads referencing BBFS, but that was only for a short time.

  15. #2366
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    It was not necessarily a scam situation. It could have been. But it is also very possible that the girl's handler didn't get out of the room fast enough before you arrived. Guys don't like to hear this but most girls are not independent. Some are of course. But most do have a guy around whether it is her pimp or her boyfriend. The smart ones hide it so you would never guess they really aren't independent.

    You did the right thing. I would have walked too. Not so much because I thought it was a scam but because they broke the unwritten rule. Don't let the monger see your pimp / handler. If they can't keep their shit together I am not wasting my time or my money with them.
    Many years ago 2010 or 2011 I saw a girl that worked for a local "agency" or crew (I can't remember the details but if I did you older guys might remember her / them) anyway this particular day it appeared she was moonlighting and working solo. I saw her and as I was leaving a guy came running down the stairs. Never saw him but my gut told me it was bad news and likely her pimp. I got the hell out of there, but I never forgot that feeling. Always trust your gut.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape