Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14224

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Ember recently 2 times at her incall, had not seen her in 2 years always had good experiences with her. Not too much to report on since both times opted for QV BBBJ CIM Down hatch. No one else around except her roommate who also posts on STG. Reasonable donation for good service. Had covers to use if needed but no need for the BBBJ.

    Stay Safe.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/027365409611
    Hey, check your inbox.

  2. #14223

    Cali Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxg2016  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Cali girl regularly for the past year. Always treats me well and is one of my faves.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...a/014911023608
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yo, Dxg! Can you describe her physically? The pics in her ad aren't of much help! Her ad says she's 23 years old, 5'4" to 5'7" and 148 pounds. Is that all accurate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxg2016  [View Original Post]
    Hey JayJayTwo. I'd say the height weight in her post is accurate. I think she's mid-20's. She's got a thick body, so definitely not a spinner, but I have a lot of fun with her. This is a recent pic of her. Let me see if I can attach it.
    She's also on Seeking with face shots. Not bad looking at all.

  3. #14222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Wait so was she cool with you hitting it bare?
    Nah, he says he suited up.

  4. #14221

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    And anyone who has laid eyes on Dani know, those pics are the best you will ever see of her.
    All filter pics so I'll pass on here anytime or day!!

    Bs.

  5. #14220
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Terrible combo, Honey most times will do as little as possible to achieve the $ and Dani oh hell no, wouldn't do anything w her. And yes Honey indeed put alot of Grey Bar weight on.
    And anyone who has laid eyes on Dani know, those pics are the best you will ever see of her.

  6. #14219

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Melbournefl  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on the Daytona Board. I do not recall them working together before.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...-/266199402266
    Terrible combo, Honey most times will do as little as possible to achieve the $ and Dani oh hell no, wouldn't do anything w her. And yes Honey indeed put alot of Grey Bar weight on.

  7. #14218
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbournefl  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on the Daytona Board. I do not recall them working together before.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...-/266199402266
    Well now that is an interesting duo! That looks like Honey, the former GF of Teanna, and it appears she gained a lot of weight. She was initially fairly well reviewed but not so much good news in recent days. She is a frequent guest of the Greybar hotel. Danni has also been reviewed here also, and not to well. Proceed with caution.

  8. #14217

    Dani and Honey Duo

    Saw this on the Daytona Board. I do not recall them working together before.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...-/266199402266

  9. #14216

    Jade

    Has anyone tested these waters? The only information I get on Jade is 6 months old and I believe is not the same Jade.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/054247359835

    Thanks.

  10. #14215

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAdams3141  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Lacey recently at her incall in Melbourne, decent apartment. I been trying to see her for awhile now, our schedules finally alligned. Is she still the young girl in most of her pics? No. The non filtered ones are pretty accurate including the one below. But she's a nice girl and provided a good service for a decent price. Her comms are still not great, she said she's trying to stay low volume. I would repeat.
    She's been high on my list for quite some time now too. What are her rates? She doesn't have them listed.

    GT.

  11. #14214
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yo, Dxg! Can you describe her physically? The pics in her ad aren't of much help! Her ad says she's 23 years old, 5'4" to 5'7" and 148 pounds. Is that all accurate?
    Hey JayJayTwo. I'd say the height weight in her post is accurate. I think she's mid-20's. She's got a thick body, so definitely not a spinner, but I have a lot of fun with her. This is a recent pic of her. Let me see if I can attach it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221024-120329_GalleryVault.jpg‎  

  12. #14213

    Aleja

    The latest string of reviews is starting to remind me of a typical situation we see with many providers. They come out of a troubled past, start out good, and then go back to old ways. She certainly has some serious past history, and it sound like she may be a candidate for the no-fly zone. As mentioned, there are likely better options out there.

  13. #14212

    Cali girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcmbj89  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any ebony providers in this area that are worth seeing? I've reached out to the ones on STG but have yet to get a response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxg2016  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Cali girl regularly for the past year. Always treats me well and is one of my faves.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...a/014911023608
    Yo, Dxg! Can you describe her physically? The pics in her ad aren't of much help! Her ad says she's 23 years old, 5'4" to 5'7" and 148 pounds. Is that all accurate?

  14. #14211
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #14210

    A tip of the cap back at you

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    Thank you very kindly for the shout out BeachRunner. I'm a very long time naughty boy recently relocated to the Space Coast to hang with the smart freedom loving people for the rest of the natural. You're a gentleman and a scholar.
    Always a pleasure helping out a fellow freedom loving naughty boy with similar taste as mine and look forward to sharing info in the future.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape